'Days of Our Lives' Spoilers: Eric and Nicole Break Up As E.J. and Sami Learn About Abigail's Pregnancy?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 11, 2014 4:53 PM EST
It looks like several relationships could crash and burn on "Days of Our Lives" in the week of Mar. 10. With E.J. (James Scott) and Abby's (Kate Mansi) situation, it could start with E.J. and Sami (Allison Sweeney) and continue with Eric (Greg Vaughan) and Nicole (Arianna Zucker). Plus, according to Days of Our Lives News, J.J.'s past could come back and haunt him while Jennifer becomes a target.
Warning: Spoiler alert!
E.J. and Sami's reconciled relationship and wedding plans could come into a quick halt as E.J. learns about Abigail's shocking pregnancy announcement. She is the mistress carrying his child and as Sami learns about her condition, she may even encourage Abigail steal E.J. from her to allow the child to grow up with both parents. According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, Abigail will turn down E.J. because she does not trust him or the DiMera power.
Meanwhile, Eric and Nicole's relationship will be in trouble when Nicole makes advances and Eric turns her down. Nicole does not seem happy as Eric talks to her with his hands up, appearing to be upset or to explain something. Nicole will run into Stefano and their confrontation will not end well. On the other hand, Rafe does not want Jordan to leave while the real reason behind her departure is still unclear. Her brother does not look like a very cool guy and Rafe will exhaust everything to make Jordan stay in Salem. In other good news, while Aiden and Hope did not start on a good note, he softened up to her when she became emotional last week and this will make her see him in a different way.
Marlena will tell John off and run to Roman for comfort. Later on, she will try to get information from Dr. Chyka. Meanwhile, Jennifer will discover that she is a target of a smear campaign that Theresa might be spearheading but it could also be Liam based on how he reacted to her breaking up with him. Liam definitely can make a smear campaign work while Theresa cannot be trusted and nobody would actually listen to her. She will receive a malicious mail as the weeks ends as well. Other "Days of Our Lives" spoilers for the week of Mar. 10 include Adrienne and Sami having a disagreement about Sonny's wedding plans, Eric telling Jennifer that Daniel lied to her, Victor offering Nick to help Sonny and J.J. trying to impress Paige.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June