'Days of Our Lives' Spoilers: Eric and Nicole Break Up As E.J. and Sami Learn About Abigail's Pregnancy?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 11, 2014 4:53 PM EST
It looks like several relationships could crash and burn on "Days of Our Lives" in the week of Mar. 10. With E.J. (James Scott) and Abby's (Kate Mansi) situation, it could start with E.J. and Sami (Allison Sweeney) and continue with Eric (Greg Vaughan) and Nicole (Arianna Zucker). Plus, according to Days of Our Lives News, J.J.'s past could come back and haunt him while Jennifer becomes a target.
Warning: Spoiler alert!
E.J. and Sami's reconciled relationship and wedding plans could come into a quick halt as E.J. learns about Abigail's shocking pregnancy announcement. She is the mistress carrying his child and as Sami learns about her condition, she may even encourage Abigail steal E.J. from her to allow the child to grow up with both parents. According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, Abigail will turn down E.J. because she does not trust him or the DiMera power.
Meanwhile, Eric and Nicole's relationship will be in trouble when Nicole makes advances and Eric turns her down. Nicole does not seem happy as Eric talks to her with his hands up, appearing to be upset or to explain something. Nicole will run into Stefano and their confrontation will not end well. On the other hand, Rafe does not want Jordan to leave while the real reason behind her departure is still unclear. Her brother does not look like a very cool guy and Rafe will exhaust everything to make Jordan stay in Salem. In other good news, while Aiden and Hope did not start on a good note, he softened up to her when she became emotional last week and this will make her see him in a different way.
Marlena will tell John off and run to Roman for comfort. Later on, she will try to get information from Dr. Chyka. Meanwhile, Jennifer will discover that she is a target of a smear campaign that Theresa might be spearheading but it could also be Liam based on how he reacted to her breaking up with him. Liam definitely can make a smear campaign work while Theresa cannot be trusted and nobody would actually listen to her. She will receive a malicious mail as the weeks ends as well. Other "Days of Our Lives" spoilers for the week of Mar. 10 include Adrienne and Sami having a disagreement about Sonny's wedding plans, Eric telling Jennifer that Daniel lied to her, Victor offering Nick to help Sonny and J.J. trying to impress Paige.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU