'Days of Our Lives' Spoilers: Eric and Nicole Break Up As E.J. and Sami Learn About Abigail's Pregnancy?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 11, 2014 4:53 PM EST
It looks like several relationships could crash and burn on "Days of Our Lives" in the week of Mar. 10. With E.J. (James Scott) and Abby's (Kate Mansi) situation, it could start with E.J. and Sami (Allison Sweeney) and continue with Eric (Greg Vaughan) and Nicole (Arianna Zucker). Plus, according to Days of Our Lives News, J.J.'s past could come back and haunt him while Jennifer becomes a target.
Warning: Spoiler alert!
E.J. and Sami's reconciled relationship and wedding plans could come into a quick halt as E.J. learns about Abigail's shocking pregnancy announcement. She is the mistress carrying his child and as Sami learns about her condition, she may even encourage Abigail steal E.J. from her to allow the child to grow up with both parents. According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, Abigail will turn down E.J. because she does not trust him or the DiMera power.
Meanwhile, Eric and Nicole's relationship will be in trouble when Nicole makes advances and Eric turns her down. Nicole does not seem happy as Eric talks to her with his hands up, appearing to be upset or to explain something. Nicole will run into Stefano and their confrontation will not end well. On the other hand, Rafe does not want Jordan to leave while the real reason behind her departure is still unclear. Her brother does not look like a very cool guy and Rafe will exhaust everything to make Jordan stay in Salem. In other good news, while Aiden and Hope did not start on a good note, he softened up to her when she became emotional last week and this will make her see him in a different way.
Marlena will tell John off and run to Roman for comfort. Later on, she will try to get information from Dr. Chyka. Meanwhile, Jennifer will discover that she is a target of a smear campaign that Theresa might be spearheading but it could also be Liam based on how he reacted to her breaking up with him. Liam definitely can make a smear campaign work while Theresa cannot be trusted and nobody would actually listen to her. She will receive a malicious mail as the weeks ends as well. Other "Days of Our Lives" spoilers for the week of Mar. 10 include Adrienne and Sami having a disagreement about Sonny's wedding plans, Eric telling Jennifer that Daniel lied to her, Victor offering Nick to help Sonny and J.J. trying to impress Paige.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists