'Days of Our Lives' Spoilers: Eric and Nicole Break Up As E.J. and Sami Learn About Abigail's Pregnancy?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 11, 2014 4:53 PM EST
It looks like several relationships could crash and burn on "Days of Our Lives" in the week of Mar. 10. With E.J. (James Scott) and Abby's (Kate Mansi) situation, it could start with E.J. and Sami (Allison Sweeney) and continue with Eric (Greg Vaughan) and Nicole (Arianna Zucker). Plus, according to Days of Our Lives News, J.J.'s past could come back and haunt him while Jennifer becomes a target.
Warning: Spoiler alert!
E.J. and Sami's reconciled relationship and wedding plans could come into a quick halt as E.J. learns about Abigail's shocking pregnancy announcement. She is the mistress carrying his child and as Sami learns about her condition, she may even encourage Abigail steal E.J. from her to allow the child to grow up with both parents. According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, Abigail will turn down E.J. because she does not trust him or the DiMera power.
Meanwhile, Eric and Nicole's relationship will be in trouble when Nicole makes advances and Eric turns her down. Nicole does not seem happy as Eric talks to her with his hands up, appearing to be upset or to explain something. Nicole will run into Stefano and their confrontation will not end well. On the other hand, Rafe does not want Jordan to leave while the real reason behind her departure is still unclear. Her brother does not look like a very cool guy and Rafe will exhaust everything to make Jordan stay in Salem. In other good news, while Aiden and Hope did not start on a good note, he softened up to her when she became emotional last week and this will make her see him in a different way.
Marlena will tell John off and run to Roman for comfort. Later on, she will try to get information from Dr. Chyka. Meanwhile, Jennifer will discover that she is a target of a smear campaign that Theresa might be spearheading but it could also be Liam based on how he reacted to her breaking up with him. Liam definitely can make a smear campaign work while Theresa cannot be trusted and nobody would actually listen to her. She will receive a malicious mail as the weeks ends as well. Other "Days of Our Lives" spoilers for the week of Mar. 10 include Adrienne and Sami having a disagreement about Sonny's wedding plans, Eric telling Jennifer that Daniel lied to her, Victor offering Nick to help Sonny and J.J. trying to impress Paige.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Spoilers: Calzona Still on Shaky Ground, April's Baby Bump Gets Real, Karev vs Bailey Anticipated
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools