'Days of Our Lives' Spoilers: Eric and Nicole Break Up As E.J. and Sami Learn About Abigail's Pregnancy?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 11, 2014 4:53 PM EST
It looks like several relationships could crash and burn on "Days of Our Lives" in the week of Mar. 10. With E.J. (James Scott) and Abby's (Kate Mansi) situation, it could start with E.J. and Sami (Allison Sweeney) and continue with Eric (Greg Vaughan) and Nicole (Arianna Zucker). Plus, according to Days of Our Lives News, J.J.'s past could come back and haunt him while Jennifer becomes a target.
Warning: Spoiler alert!
E.J. and Sami's reconciled relationship and wedding plans could come into a quick halt as E.J. learns about Abigail's shocking pregnancy announcement. She is the mistress carrying his child and as Sami learns about her condition, she may even encourage Abigail steal E.J. from her to allow the child to grow up with both parents. According to Celeb Dirty Laundry, Abigail will turn down E.J. because she does not trust him or the DiMera power.
Meanwhile, Eric and Nicole's relationship will be in trouble when Nicole makes advances and Eric turns her down. Nicole does not seem happy as Eric talks to her with his hands up, appearing to be upset or to explain something. Nicole will run into Stefano and their confrontation will not end well. On the other hand, Rafe does not want Jordan to leave while the real reason behind her departure is still unclear. Her brother does not look like a very cool guy and Rafe will exhaust everything to make Jordan stay in Salem. In other good news, while Aiden and Hope did not start on a good note, he softened up to her when she became emotional last week and this will make her see him in a different way.
Marlena will tell John off and run to Roman for comfort. Later on, she will try to get information from Dr. Chyka. Meanwhile, Jennifer will discover that she is a target of a smear campaign that Theresa might be spearheading but it could also be Liam based on how he reacted to her breaking up with him. Liam definitely can make a smear campaign work while Theresa cannot be trusted and nobody would actually listen to her. She will receive a malicious mail as the weeks ends as well. Other "Days of Our Lives" spoilers for the week of Mar. 10 include Adrienne and Sami having a disagreement about Sonny's wedding plans, Eric telling Jennifer that Daniel lied to her, Victor offering Nick to help Sonny and J.J. trying to impress Paige.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery