‘The Bachelor’ Season 18 (2014) Finale (Episode 11): Who is the Winner? Next Bachelorette's Name Revealed [Spoilers, Recap]
By jaskiran kaur | March 11, 2014 4:38 PM EST
After 11 weeks and numerous dates with girls from different parts of the U.S.A, Juan Pablo Galavis wrapped his journey to find the love of his life. On "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Finale (Episode 11), JPG made his choice and handed over the final rose to the girl he chose at the end of the long journey. Read on to find out what happened and who he picked as the winner in the final rose ceremony in "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Finale (Episode 11). [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
This article contains major spoilers from "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Finale (Episode 11). Read only if you want to know more about the episode that aired on March 10, 2014.
After the overnight and fantasy suite dates, Andi Dorfman decided to leave the show which narrowed down the competition between two ladies- Nikki Ferrell and Clare Crawley. Nikki Ferrell is a 26-year-old pediatric nurse from Kansas City and Clare Crawley is a 32-year-old hairstylist from Sacramento.
During "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Finale, Juan Pablo made both the women meet his family. They got a day to spend with his family including JPG's parents, brother, cousin and his daughter Camila during which they bonded and ask questions about Juan Pablo.
"The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) finale episode also featured ladies' last one-on-one date with Juan Pablo in St. Lucia. For his last date before the final rose ceremony, Juan Pablo took Clare Crawley for a helicopter ride. Upon landing, when Clare Crawley was anticipating a sweet moment between the two of them something horrible happened. Juan Pablo told Clare Crawley that he "really doesn't know her" as well as something sexual that she didn't want to repeat. She was shattered. At night, she confronted him and requested him to be clear with his feelings for her. She clarified it to him that this was more than a mere hookup for her and she wanted the same from him.
For his last date with Nikki Ferrell, Juan Pablo took her on a private boat trip where she let him know that how she felt meeting his family. At this time, she is definitely beginning to question his feelings for her because Juan Pablo still hasn't told her that he loves her. After their date, he pays a visit to Nikki in her room with a small gift, containing a note which says how much he loves her.
On the day of the Final Rose Ceremony, Clare Crawley arrives at the island where Juan Pablo bids goodbye to her and leaves her broken hearted and angry. She walks away saying "I would never want my children having a father like you." At the end he says to himself that he is "glad he didn't pick her."
Soon after, Nikki Ferrell arrives at the scene. She lets him know how much she loved her experience with him and how she wants to be the part of his family. In response to that he tells her that her father advised him to propose only if he is 100% sure. And he tells her is not 100% sure if he already wants to propose her for marriage but he likes her a lot. Juan Pablo asks her if she would accept the final rose, and Nikki Ferrell accepts it. Nikki Ferrell may have become the winner of "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) but she ended up without a proposal.
"The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Finale was followed by "After the Final Rose" special where fans got to know that Nikki Ferrell and Juan Pablo are still together. Even though they were cuddly during the session, but he still hasn't admitted that he loves Nikki Ferrell and it seems there hasn't been a proposal yet.
Meanwhile, it was also revealed that Andi Dorfman, the 26-year-old attorney district lawyer is the next bachelorette. Fans of Andi Dorfman and long-running reality dating show can enjoy the all new season of "The Bachelorette" 2014 from May 19, 2014 on ABC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying