Only a Super Nanny Gets the Chance to Work for the Royals, Prince William and Kate Hire a Childminder for Their Little Bundle of Joy
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 11, 2014 3:45 PM EST
A super nanny for the royal baby. This is clearly one of the perks for being a member of the royal family. Prince William and Kate Middleton have reportedly hired a super nanny to take care of their little bundle of joy, Prince George.
Prince William and Kate Middleton arrive to attend the Tusk Conservation Awards at The Royal Society in London, September 12, 2013.
Kate Upton Has Already Been Naked in Photo Shoots, but Sports Illustrated Threatens to Sue a Web Site Over Kate’s Topless Photos
Hello Magazine reported that a Spanish super nanny had passed the strict job requirements of the royal couple to look after Prince George. Prince William and Kate apparently want a nanny who is committed to her job and can leave her personal things behind.
"She has worked with other prominent high-society families in the past," a friend of the nanny told Hello. "It was from there that the Cambridges heard of her and hired her. According to the source, the nanny is in her mid-thirties. She's never married and has no boyfriend. It is said that the nanny bestows her life to the family that she is working for.
"She is totally professional - married to the job," the source added.
Prince William and Kate have always been hands-on parents to Prince George. Despite their royal and celebrity status, they were very much interested in taking care of their child, probably from changing Prince George's nappies as well as other parents' duties. Carole Middleton, Kate's mother who is also helping out with child care, plays the role of the nanny's mentor, just showing how things are ran around.
With the Australian-Tour-Dates-34282104#photo-34282112" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">royal couple's forthcoming tour to Australia, the new childminder will accompany them to take care of Prince George, while Prince William and Kate attend to their noble engagements.
"One or two engagements across the three weeks have been identified as times when the Duke and Duchess might take Prince George along, too," said Prince William's private secretary Miguel Head during a press conference.
Prince William and Kate took a week-long vacation in Maldives on Thursday without Prince George, who is nearly eight-month old. Having a nanny certainly would help Prince William and Kate so that in any case an important royal meeting pops up, someone could take care of their child. As much as they want to be hands-on parents to Prince George, it would just really be very difficult for them without having a full-time childminder.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best