Only a Super Nanny Gets the Chance to Work for the Royals, Prince William and Kate Hire a Childminder for Their Little Bundle of Joy
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 11, 2014 3:45 PM EST
A super nanny for the royal baby. This is clearly one of the perks for being a member of the royal family. Prince William and Kate Middleton have reportedly hired a super nanny to take care of their little bundle of joy, Prince George.
Prince William and Kate Middleton arrive to attend the Tusk Conservation Awards at The Royal Society in London, September 12, 2013.
Hello Magazine reported that a Spanish super nanny had passed the strict job requirements of the royal couple to look after Prince George. Prince William and Kate apparently want a nanny who is committed to her job and can leave her personal things behind.
"She has worked with other prominent high-society families in the past," a friend of the nanny told Hello. "It was from there that the Cambridges heard of her and hired her. According to the source, the nanny is in her mid-thirties. She's never married and has no boyfriend. It is said that the nanny bestows her life to the family that she is working for.
"She is totally professional - married to the job," the source added.
Prince William and Kate have always been hands-on parents to Prince George. Despite their royal and celebrity status, they were very much interested in taking care of their child, probably from changing Prince George's nappies as well as other parents' duties. Carole Middleton, Kate's mother who is also helping out with child care, plays the role of the nanny's mentor, just showing how things are ran around.
With the Australian-Tour-Dates-34282104#photo-34282112" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">royal couple's forthcoming tour to Australia, the new childminder will accompany them to take care of Prince George, while Prince William and Kate attend to their noble engagements.
"One or two engagements across the three weeks have been identified as times when the Duke and Duchess might take Prince George along, too," said Prince William's private secretary Miguel Head during a press conference.
Prince William and Kate took a week-long vacation in Maldives on Thursday without Prince George, who is nearly eight-month old. Having a nanny certainly would help Prince William and Kate so that in any case an important royal meeting pops up, someone could take care of their child. As much as they want to be hands-on parents to Prince George, it would just really be very difficult for them without having a full-time childminder.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]