Kate Upton Has Already Been Naked in Photo Shoots, but Sports Illustrated Threatens to Sue a Web Site Over Kate’s Topless Photos
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 11, 2014 2:55 PM EST
Kate Upton is one of the models who had gotten comfortable posing nude in photo shoots for several sexy and men's magazines. It is amazing how Kate and other sexy models are so relax to pose in their skin so that the photographers can capture magnificent images of them. However, no one should ever attempt to fake Kate's nude photos, otherwise, they'll get sued.
On March 9, TMZ reported that a Web site called Celeb Jihad posted Kate's nude photos. The caption reads, "Kate Upton SI Swimsuit 2014 Outakes." Another one reads, "More Kate Upton Naked Outtakes." It has been identified that the alleged nude photos were fake, but Sports Illustrated is not going to let the deceptive Web site get away with it, TMZ further reported.
The legal team that represents Sports Illustrated sent a letter to the Web site threatening to sue them if the fake pictures weren't removed. As of this writing, the photos in question are still posted, along with the forged nude photos of Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Hayden Panettiere, Sofia Vergara, Kaley Cuoco, Emma Watson, and Mila Kunis.
Kate Upton on Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 2014
Kate did a series of photo shoots for the latest issue of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2014 released in February. She appeared in the flip cover in a red bikini. Kate also did an amazing photo shoot inside a zero gravity chamber.
Watch a teaser video of Kate floating inside the zero gravity chamber.
Video courtesy: YouTube/Sports Illustrated Swimsuit
After appearing as a rookie for Sports Illustrated in 2011, Kate has been a favorite of the said men's journal. She has appeared consecutively the following years after her rookie appearance. Kate was on cover of the 2012 and 2014 Swimsuit Issues.
Do you think Kate's nude photos are worth filing a lawsuit? Do they really have a case here? Do they have the essential fundamentals to make the lawsuit really worth pursuing in court? What do Kate and Sports Illustrated plan to do with all the other fake pictures or even real nude photos of the 21-year-old supermodel on the Internet?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tasks Engineers to Create the Perfect Tennis Racquet [VIDEO]
- LeBron James and Cleveland Cavaliers the Team to Beat in the East – Paul George
- Roger Federer Forced to Take Down Children's Play Area on his Property in Valbella
- Chelsea FC Transfer News: Renewed Hope for Blues, as Paul Pogba's Agent Revealed that 'Anything is Possible'
- UFC 183: Anderson Silva vs. Nick Diaz Receives Mixed Reactions on Twitter
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff