Kate Upton Has Already Been Naked in Photo Shoots, but Sports Illustrated Threatens to Sue a Web Site Over Kate’s Topless Photos
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 11, 2014 2:55 PM EST
Kate Upton is one of the models who had gotten comfortable posing nude in photo shoots for several sexy and men's magazines. It is amazing how Kate and other sexy models are so relax to pose in their skin so that the photographers can capture magnificent images of them. However, no one should ever attempt to fake Kate's nude photos, otherwise, they'll get sued.
On March 9, TMZ reported that a Web site called Celeb Jihad posted Kate's nude photos. The caption reads, "Kate Upton SI Swimsuit 2014 Outakes." Another one reads, "More Kate Upton Naked Outtakes." It has been identified that the alleged nude photos were fake, but Sports Illustrated is not going to let the deceptive Web site get away with it, TMZ further reported.
The legal team that represents Sports Illustrated sent a letter to the Web site threatening to sue them if the fake pictures weren't removed. As of this writing, the photos in question are still posted, along with the forged nude photos of Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Hayden Panettiere, Sofia Vergara, Kaley Cuoco, Emma Watson, and Mila Kunis.
Kate Upton on Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 2014
Kate did a series of photo shoots for the latest issue of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2014 released in February. She appeared in the flip cover in a red bikini. Kate also did an amazing photo shoot inside a zero gravity chamber.
Watch a teaser video of Kate floating inside the zero gravity chamber.
Video courtesy: YouTube/Sports Illustrated Swimsuit
After appearing as a rookie for Sports Illustrated in 2011, Kate has been a favorite of the said men's journal. She has appeared consecutively the following years after her rookie appearance. Kate was on cover of the 2012 and 2014 Swimsuit Issues.
Do you think Kate's nude photos are worth filing a lawsuit? Do they really have a case here? Do they have the essential fundamentals to make the lawsuit really worth pursuing in court? What do Kate and Sports Illustrated plan to do with all the other fake pictures or even real nude photos of the 21-year-old supermodel on the Internet?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Chelsea FC: Thibaut Courtois Thanks Cech For Tips Following Injury Scare, Not Ready To Relinquish No. 1 Spot
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch