Kate Upton Has Already Been Naked in Photo Shoots, but Sports Illustrated Threatens to Sue a Web Site Over Kate’s Topless Photos
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 11, 2014 2:55 PM EST
Kate Upton is one of the models who had gotten comfortable posing nude in photo shoots for several sexy and men's magazines. It is amazing how Kate and other sexy models are so relax to pose in their skin so that the photographers can capture magnificent images of them. However, no one should ever attempt to fake Kate's nude photos, otherwise, they'll get sued.
On March 9, TMZ reported that a Web site called Celeb Jihad posted Kate's nude photos. The caption reads, "Kate Upton SI Swimsuit 2014 Outakes." Another one reads, "More Kate Upton Naked Outtakes." It has been identified that the alleged nude photos were fake, but Sports Illustrated is not going to let the deceptive Web site get away with it, TMZ further reported.
The legal team that represents Sports Illustrated sent a letter to the Web site threatening to sue them if the fake pictures weren't removed. As of this writing, the photos in question are still posted, along with the forged nude photos of Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, Miley Cyrus, Hayden Panettiere, Sofia Vergara, Kaley Cuoco, Emma Watson, and Mila Kunis.
Kate Upton on Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue 2014
Kate did a series of photo shoots for the latest issue of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2014 released in February. She appeared in the flip cover in a red bikini. Kate also did an amazing photo shoot inside a zero gravity chamber.
Watch a teaser video of Kate floating inside the zero gravity chamber.
Video courtesy: YouTube/Sports Illustrated Swimsuit
After appearing as a rookie for Sports Illustrated in 2011, Kate has been a favorite of the said men's journal. She has appeared consecutively the following years after her rookie appearance. Kate was on cover of the 2012 and 2014 Swimsuit Issues.
Do you think Kate's nude photos are worth filing a lawsuit? Do they really have a case here? Do they have the essential fundamentals to make the lawsuit really worth pursuing in court? What do Kate and Sports Illustrated plan to do with all the other fake pictures or even real nude photos of the 21-year-old supermodel on the Internet?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Rafael Nadal Back In Action To Target Novak Djokovic At China Open
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Grigor Dimitrov Turns To Novak Djokovic For Love Advice; Dimitrov and Sharapova At The 2014 China Open
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate