Amanda Bynes' Parents Playing Matchmakers to Their Daughter, Screen Suitors
By Annie Dee | March 11, 2014 2:52 PM EST
Amanda Bynes' parents are reportedly playing matchmakers for their daughter. After her stint at the rehab, Amanda Bynes seem on solid path towards recovery. She is currently studying Fashion and has recently announced her return to Twitterverse by...tweeting about it. She might be okay, but her parents also believe is ready to date and that dating is good for her. Before she goes and meet some men who can be detrimental to her recovery and well-being however, the parents are stepping in early in the game and choosing who are going to be lucky enough to become Bynes' suitor.
The Easy A Actress had a stormy 2013, which includes her being hospitalized in July and being placed under an involuntary psychiatric hold. She was also entered into rehab afterwards until she completed the program in December. Last year, fans of the young actress were struck with the bizarre and erratic behavior of the actress, and many are happy that everything seems quiet this year.
Now that she is on her way to recovery and getting her life back, she is thought to be interested in dating again, Irish Independent reports. However, parents Rick and Lynn Bynes do not just want any guy dating their daughter and risk breaking the precarious situation she is in. The parents are said to be extra protective of their daughter. This does not mean they do not want Amanda Bynes dating. It just means they are the ones who are very hands on in finding the right male suitor for Amanda.
"Amanda is in a state where someone could come in and take advantage of her, so her parents are trying to find dates through friends," National Enquirer magazine reveals and Irish Independent reports. "Her parents are very protective. They won't let Amanda date just anyone - bad boy types need not apply!" the magazine added.
Dating aside, Amanda Bynes certainly is very open and cooperative when it comes to her recovery. Not only had she enrolled in school and working out regularly, she is also regularly going out with her parents and living with her parents in Thousand Oaks.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Warns Gareth Of Dire Consequences In New Promo [VIDEO]
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements