Amanda Bynes' Parents Playing Matchmakers to Their Daughter, Screen Suitors
By Annie Dee | March 11, 2014 2:52 PM EST
Amanda Bynes' parents are reportedly playing matchmakers for their daughter. After her stint at the rehab, Amanda Bynes seem on solid path towards recovery. She is currently studying Fashion and has recently announced her return to Twitterverse by...tweeting about it. She might be okay, but her parents also believe is ready to date and that dating is good for her. Before she goes and meet some men who can be detrimental to her recovery and well-being however, the parents are stepping in early in the game and choosing who are going to be lucky enough to become Bynes' suitor.
The Easy A Actress had a stormy 2013, which includes her being hospitalized in July and being placed under an involuntary psychiatric hold. She was also entered into rehab afterwards until she completed the program in December. Last year, fans of the young actress were struck with the bizarre and erratic behavior of the actress, and many are happy that everything seems quiet this year.
Now that she is on her way to recovery and getting her life back, she is thought to be interested in dating again, Irish Independent reports. However, parents Rick and Lynn Bynes do not just want any guy dating their daughter and risk breaking the precarious situation she is in. The parents are said to be extra protective of their daughter. This does not mean they do not want Amanda Bynes dating. It just means they are the ones who are very hands on in finding the right male suitor for Amanda.
"Amanda is in a state where someone could come in and take advantage of her, so her parents are trying to find dates through friends," National Enquirer magazine reveals and Irish Independent reports. "Her parents are very protective. They won't let Amanda date just anyone - bad boy types need not apply!" the magazine added.
Dating aside, Amanda Bynes certainly is very open and cooperative when it comes to her recovery. Not only had she enrolled in school and working out regularly, she is also regularly going out with her parents and living with her parents in Thousand Oaks.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Spoilers: Calzona Still on Shaky Ground, April's Baby Bump Gets Real, Karev vs Bailey Anticipated
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools