Amanda Bynes' Parents Playing Matchmakers to Their Daughter, Screen Suitors
By Annie Dee | March 11, 2014 2:52 PM EST
Amanda Bynes' parents are reportedly playing matchmakers for their daughter. After her stint at the rehab, Amanda Bynes seem on solid path towards recovery. She is currently studying Fashion and has recently announced her return to Twitterverse by...tweeting about it. She might be okay, but her parents also believe is ready to date and that dating is good for her. Before she goes and meet some men who can be detrimental to her recovery and well-being however, the parents are stepping in early in the game and choosing who are going to be lucky enough to become Bynes' suitor.
The Easy A Actress had a stormy 2013, which includes her being hospitalized in July and being placed under an involuntary psychiatric hold. She was also entered into rehab afterwards until she completed the program in December. Last year, fans of the young actress were struck with the bizarre and erratic behavior of the actress, and many are happy that everything seems quiet this year.
Now that she is on her way to recovery and getting her life back, she is thought to be interested in dating again, Irish Independent reports. However, parents Rick and Lynn Bynes do not just want any guy dating their daughter and risk breaking the precarious situation she is in. The parents are said to be extra protective of their daughter. This does not mean they do not want Amanda Bynes dating. It just means they are the ones who are very hands on in finding the right male suitor for Amanda.
"Amanda is in a state where someone could come in and take advantage of her, so her parents are trying to find dates through friends," National Enquirer magazine reveals and Irish Independent reports. "Her parents are very protective. They won't let Amanda date just anyone - bad boy types need not apply!" the magazine added.
Dating aside, Amanda Bynes certainly is very open and cooperative when it comes to her recovery. Not only had she enrolled in school and working out regularly, she is also regularly going out with her parents and living with her parents in Thousand Oaks.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan