New Trailer of 'Game of Thrones' Promises Spectacular Season 4 Released [Spoiler Alert]
By Sounak Mukhopadhyay | March 11, 2014 2:37 PM EST
A new trailer for the HBO series Game of Thrones was released on Sunday, March 9. The trailer injects enough adrenaline for every diehard fan of the series to breathe faster. Moreover, the trailer is expected to be equally appalling to any reader who has been an admirer of the novels of R.R. Martin. If you are not a fan of Game of Thrones yet, this trailer may strike the right chord to make you one.
The fourth season has been a highly anticipated one, and the trailer does complete justice to the expectation. The third trailer, which is called "Secrets," is all about the major characters of the series getting engaged in either concealing or discovering some kind of a secret from one another. While Joffrey unveils his brand new shining sword, the trailer starts in style. Metro tells us that the sword is forged from "ice." Ned Stark previously held the sword. According to the novels, the Lannisters melted the original weapon so that new blades can be made with it. Interestingly, the premiere of the season 4 will take place in the U.S. on Sunday, April 6, with an episode called "Two Swords."
While we come to know that Sansa keeps thinking about what happened to her brother and mother, she apparently struggles adjusting herself to the new role of being Tyrion's wife. The trailer strongly indicates the Red Viper to arrive, while The Wildlings keep on planning their charge against the Night's Watch men. While Ser Barristan Selmy preaches, "Sometimes it is better to answer injustice with mercy," Daenerys indicates ominous possibilities with her reply: "I will answer injustice with justice."
The season 4 is apparently all set to enthral its viewers with extraordinary action sequences, as indicated in the trailer itself. We can also see Daenerys' dragons all grown up. The fans of the literary version have been apprehensive that the limited budget for television will deprive them of the "real" adventure that the novels provide. Let's put this straight. Expect nothing short of an extravaganza.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 15-19, 2014: Ava And Morgan Talk About The Baby
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- Paul Walker's Daughter Paid Heart Touching Tribute To Her Father On His Birthday
- Kim Kardashian-West Frantically Tries For Second Baby To Match Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Timeline
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Moto X Pure Edition is Coming Soon with Wi-Fi Calling – Reports
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List