Hot 'Jelena' Reunion: Selena Gomez Performed a 'Private Show' for Justin Bieber?
By charmaine corne clutton | March 11, 2014 1:50 PM EST
"Jelena" fans are up for a treat as it is rumored that the "Beauty and a Beat" singer Justin Bieber, 20, and Selena Gomez, 21, have reunited as a couple. The two were seen grabbing breakfast at Don Pepe's in Texas where the "Come and Get It" singer was to perform. The two were also seen that day in the afternoon satiating their coffee fix in a nearby Starbucks branch.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party in February 2011
News about the reunion of the couple made headlines as reports announced that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber "made out" passionately during a Laser tag date. The news comes as something shocking to fans as a bad fall out separated the two teen lovers back in January-where the Canadian pop singer allegedly called Selena Gomez a "talentless p***y*" in a series of nasty and vile messages.
However, things seem to be heating up for the on-and-off lovers. According to a report by HollywoodLife.com, the two were extra-intimate with each other, snuggling and making out in public. After the March 7 rendezvous in Texas, Selena Gomez apparently made way for a "private show" for Justin Bieber to make up for the lost time separated from each other.
Gomez flew to Texas to perform on the stage once more after cancelling tours due to the emotional toll on her health. According to HollywoodLife.com, when Justin was asked if he were to watch Selena perform on stage, Justin revealed that the performances already started...in the bedroom.
The intimacy of the two lovebirds is not only contained in the bedroom. The duo locked themselves up in one of Action Dance's studios for two hours on March 7, to strike up some sensual dance moves together.
"They were together then and they seem together now...They were practicing a dance together, so what do you think?" Yair Cruz, the owner of the studio said to HollywoodLife.com. Bieber publicly announced his adulation for his ex girl friend on Instagram with a picture of Selena Gomez captioned "most elegant princess in the world." The former Disney star was dressed in a stunning Emilio Pucci gown for the after-Oscars Vanity Fair party.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Portia De Rossi And Ellen DeGeneres Address 'Epic Fight' Story
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 6 Spoilers: Abby Sciuto Talks Of Cote de Pablo's Character, 'I Loved Ziva But She Left Us' (Review)
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Xiaomi VP Hugo Barra Says ‘Apple iPhone 6 Is The Most Beautiful Smartphone Ever Built’
- Vivo Rumoured To Be Building World’s Thinnest Smartphone With 3.8 MM Thickness