Nokia Lumia 635: New Nokia Phone Spotted at FCC Database with Model Number RM-979
By Jenalyn Villamarin | March 11, 2014 1:48 PM EST
The Nokia Lumia 630 smartphone previously appeared at the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) listing and now it is the Nokia Lumia 635 Windows Phone handset's turn to show up on the database. The rumoured dual-SIM version got listed in the FCC database with the model number Nokia RM-979.
According to the Ubergizmo report, the description on the Nokia Lumia 635 reveals the device will have a couple of SIM card slots that use the same antenna and transmitter chain. Click HERE to read the document's description of the antenna.
The FCC database on the Nokia Lumia 635 showed as well the device running on a variant of the Windows Phone 8 OS. The Nokia Lumia 630 and 635 are expected to be the first Nokia handsets running on the latest Windows Phone 8.1 platform.
Additionally, the Nokia RM-979 listing revealed the handset's dimensions similar to its single-SIM variant which is 66.7mm x 129.5mm in height, a battery that can be replaced and the availability of a microSD card slot for memory storage expansion.
The Inferse report on the Nokia Lumia 630 and 635 revealed more on the Nokia handset's leaked press render as well as the device's announcement set to take place at the April 19 event. Notable device source @evleaks recently shared on Twitter a press render of the Nokia Lumia 630 with the speculation that the Nokia Lumia 635 will have the same look.
Nokia Lumia 630, 2014 pic.twitter.com/a9DZojuQTk
— @evleaks (@evleaks) March 6, 2014
The leaked image showed the Nokia Lumia 630 sporting the five bright colour options of black, white, yellow, orange and green with the 4.5-inch screen display having 854x480p resolution but without the physical buttons. The report further noted that the new Nokia Lumia device given the codename "Moneypenny" will be marketed as the Nokia Lumia 630 and 635 in the emerging markets like India and China.
The Finnish smartphone manufacturer is reportedly making preparations to announce the Nokia Lumia 630 and 635 at an event scheduled to take place on April 19. Another device expected to be annnounced is the Nokia Lumia "Martini" or the Nokia Lumia 930 Windows Phone handset which appears to be the global variant of the Nokia Lumia "Icon" bearing the similar counterparts when it comes to hardware.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia Martini: Windows Phone Blue Handset To Appear at Nokia's April 19 Event? - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and Note 4 Designer Secrets: Behind The Materials, Edge Screen And S Pen
- 'The Sims 4' Mac Version: Bugs, Missing Elements Players Must Be Prepared Of
- 'Destiny' vs. 'Titanfall': New Legendary Gears Spotted And Update 8 Features Detailed
- 'World Of Warcraft' ‘The Iron Tide' 6.0.2 Patch Hotfixes Update Including New Resolved Issues Regarding Scenarios, Raids, Classes, Battlegrounds And Arenas
- How To Play 4K Graphics Quality On 1080p Games With Any Monitor Using NVIDIA Graphics Cards
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS