‘Sons of Anarchy' Season 7: Premiere Date September 2014
By Riza Ornos | March 11, 2014 1:45 PM EST
"Sons of Anarchy" series creator Kurt Sutter recently revealed that the much anticipated Season 7 of the MC series will premiere on September 2014. The controversial producer and actor revealed the good news on his YouTube video blog WTF Sutter after the shows explosive Season 6 ending.
Charlie Hunnam who is set to play Christian Grey in the film version of EL James's best-selling erotic novel Fifty Shades of Grey, admitted that he is aware that he is not what some fans had in mind for the role.(Reuters)
"We're moving along," revealed Sutter on his recent video blog. "We begin shooting end of May and we'll premiere kind of the same time we do every year, which is sometime in early September. That's the plan."
The SOA team of writers is not yet starting to write for episode one but Sutter revealed that the first episode is "pretty much beat out." He also said that he will start writing the SOA Season 7 Episode 1 over the weekend to jumpstart the season finale.
"We're in the process of closing deals with existing co-stars and recurring characters, which is tough sometimes," said Sutter while having his team of writers with him. "Other people have got other shows so we're trying to figure out who's available, who's not available and that always impacts what we're able to do for the season."
Sutter also revealed that he will be casting some new characters for the finale and tweeted out his plans for the show's next cameo. He wrote: "I think it would be fun to get @aaronpaul_8 on the show."
The hit motorcycle gang show is on its finale season and Sutter is hoping to cast "Breaking Bad's" star and Emmy Award winning actor Aaron Paul to do a cameo for Season 7. Paul won two Emmys for his role as Jesse Pinkman, a methamphetamine addict who helped his chemistry teacher make and sell drugs in their hometown.
Paul is currently promoting his upcoming movie "Need for Speed" and expressed his desire to co-star on "Breaking Bad" spin-off "Better Call Saul" ad reprise his role as Jesse Pinkman before he became a met cook. He is currently making three movies and still no response for Sutter's invitation to do a cameo in "Sons of Anarchy."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide