‘Sons of Anarchy' Season 7: Premiere Date September 2014
By Riza Ornos | March 11, 2014 1:45 PM EST
"Sons of Anarchy" series creator Kurt Sutter recently revealed that the much anticipated Season 7 of the MC series will premiere on September 2014. The controversial producer and actor revealed the good news on his YouTube video blog WTF Sutter after the shows explosive Season 6 ending.
Charlie Hunnam who is set to play Christian Grey in the film version of EL James's best-selling erotic novel Fifty Shades of Grey, admitted that he is aware that he is not what some fans had in mind for the role.(Reuters)
"We're moving along," revealed Sutter on his recent video blog. "We begin shooting end of May and we'll premiere kind of the same time we do every year, which is sometime in early September. That's the plan."
The SOA team of writers is not yet starting to write for episode one but Sutter revealed that the first episode is "pretty much beat out." He also said that he will start writing the SOA Season 7 Episode 1 over the weekend to jumpstart the season finale.
"We're in the process of closing deals with existing co-stars and recurring characters, which is tough sometimes," said Sutter while having his team of writers with him. "Other people have got other shows so we're trying to figure out who's available, who's not available and that always impacts what we're able to do for the season."
Sutter also revealed that he will be casting some new characters for the finale and tweeted out his plans for the show's next cameo. He wrote: "I think it would be fun to get @aaronpaul_8 on the show."
The hit motorcycle gang show is on its finale season and Sutter is hoping to cast "Breaking Bad's" star and Emmy Award winning actor Aaron Paul to do a cameo for Season 7. Paul won two Emmys for his role as Jesse Pinkman, a methamphetamine addict who helped his chemistry teacher make and sell drugs in their hometown.
Paul is currently promoting his upcoming movie "Need for Speed" and expressed his desire to co-star on "Breaking Bad" spin-off "Better Call Saul" ad reprise his role as Jesse Pinkman before he became a met cook. He is currently making three movies and still no response for Sutter's invitation to do a cameo in "Sons of Anarchy."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 15, 2014: Liam Confronts Quinn About Her Secret Regarding Paris [WATCH VIDEO]
- Kylie Jenner Admits Butting Heads With Kim Kardashian And Reveals Plans To Move Out
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Apple iOS 8 Can Trump Google Android 5.0 L Upon September 17 Release
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Twitter Photo Of British Medical Muslima Student Holding Severed Head
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet