‘Sons of Anarchy' Season 7: Premiere Date September 2014
By Riza Ornos | March 11, 2014 1:45 PM EST
"Sons of Anarchy" series creator Kurt Sutter recently revealed that the much anticipated Season 7 of the MC series will premiere on September 2014. The controversial producer and actor revealed the good news on his YouTube video blog WTF Sutter after the shows explosive Season 6 ending.
Charlie Hunnam who is set to play Christian Grey in the film version of EL James's best-selling erotic novel Fifty Shades of Grey, admitted that he is aware that he is not what some fans had in mind for the role.(Reuters)
"We're moving along," revealed Sutter on his recent video blog. "We begin shooting end of May and we'll premiere kind of the same time we do every year, which is sometime in early September. That's the plan."
The SOA team of writers is not yet starting to write for episode one but Sutter revealed that the first episode is "pretty much beat out." He also said that he will start writing the SOA Season 7 Episode 1 over the weekend to jumpstart the season finale.
"We're in the process of closing deals with existing co-stars and recurring characters, which is tough sometimes," said Sutter while having his team of writers with him. "Other people have got other shows so we're trying to figure out who's available, who's not available and that always impacts what we're able to do for the season."
Sutter also revealed that he will be casting some new characters for the finale and tweeted out his plans for the show's next cameo. He wrote: "I think it would be fun to get @aaronpaul_8 on the show."
The hit motorcycle gang show is on its finale season and Sutter is hoping to cast "Breaking Bad's" star and Emmy Award winning actor Aaron Paul to do a cameo for Season 7. Paul won two Emmys for his role as Jesse Pinkman, a methamphetamine addict who helped his chemistry teacher make and sell drugs in their hometown.
Paul is currently promoting his upcoming movie "Need for Speed" and expressed his desire to co-star on "Breaking Bad" spin-off "Better Call Saul" ad reprise his role as Jesse Pinkman before he became a met cook. He is currently making three movies and still no response for Sutter's invitation to do a cameo in "Sons of Anarchy."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- 16GB iPhone 6 for $99 at Sam’s Club is the Best 2014 Black Friday Deal Around