‘Sons of Anarchy' Season 7: Premiere Date September 2014
By Riza Ornos | March 11, 2014 1:45 PM EST
"Sons of Anarchy" series creator Kurt Sutter recently revealed that the much anticipated Season 7 of the MC series will premiere on September 2014. The controversial producer and actor revealed the good news on his YouTube video blog WTF Sutter after the shows explosive Season 6 ending.
Charlie Hunnam who is set to play Christian Grey in the film version of EL James's best-selling erotic novel Fifty Shades of Grey, admitted that he is aware that he is not what some fans had in mind for the role.(Reuters)
"We're moving along," revealed Sutter on his recent video blog. "We begin shooting end of May and we'll premiere kind of the same time we do every year, which is sometime in early September. That's the plan."
The SOA team of writers is not yet starting to write for episode one but Sutter revealed that the first episode is "pretty much beat out." He also said that he will start writing the SOA Season 7 Episode 1 over the weekend to jumpstart the season finale.
"We're in the process of closing deals with existing co-stars and recurring characters, which is tough sometimes," said Sutter while having his team of writers with him. "Other people have got other shows so we're trying to figure out who's available, who's not available and that always impacts what we're able to do for the season."
Sutter also revealed that he will be casting some new characters for the finale and tweeted out his plans for the show's next cameo. He wrote: "I think it would be fun to get @aaronpaul_8 on the show."
The hit motorcycle gang show is on its finale season and Sutter is hoping to cast "Breaking Bad's" star and Emmy Award winning actor Aaron Paul to do a cameo for Season 7. Paul won two Emmys for his role as Jesse Pinkman, a methamphetamine addict who helped his chemistry teacher make and sell drugs in their hometown.
Paul is currently promoting his upcoming movie "Need for Speed" and expressed his desire to co-star on "Breaking Bad" spin-off "Better Call Saul" ad reprise his role as Jesse Pinkman before he became a met cook. He is currently making three movies and still no response for Sutter's invitation to do a cameo in "Sons of Anarchy."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28