‘Sons of Anarchy' Season 7: Premiere Date September 2014
By Riza Ornos | March 11, 2014 1:45 PM EST
"Sons of Anarchy" series creator Kurt Sutter recently revealed that the much anticipated Season 7 of the MC series will premiere on September 2014. The controversial producer and actor revealed the good news on his YouTube video blog WTF Sutter after the shows explosive Season 6 ending.
Charlie Hunnam who is set to play Christian Grey in the film version of EL James's best-selling erotic novel Fifty Shades of Grey, admitted that he is aware that he is not what some fans had in mind for the role.(Reuters)
"We're moving along," revealed Sutter on his recent video blog. "We begin shooting end of May and we'll premiere kind of the same time we do every year, which is sometime in early September. That's the plan."
The SOA team of writers is not yet starting to write for episode one but Sutter revealed that the first episode is "pretty much beat out." He also said that he will start writing the SOA Season 7 Episode 1 over the weekend to jumpstart the season finale.
"We're in the process of closing deals with existing co-stars and recurring characters, which is tough sometimes," said Sutter while having his team of writers with him. "Other people have got other shows so we're trying to figure out who's available, who's not available and that always impacts what we're able to do for the season."
Sutter also revealed that he will be casting some new characters for the finale and tweeted out his plans for the show's next cameo. He wrote: "I think it would be fun to get @aaronpaul_8 on the show."
The hit motorcycle gang show is on its finale season and Sutter is hoping to cast "Breaking Bad's" star and Emmy Award winning actor Aaron Paul to do a cameo for Season 7. Paul won two Emmys for his role as Jesse Pinkman, a methamphetamine addict who helped his chemistry teacher make and sell drugs in their hometown.
Paul is currently promoting his upcoming movie "Need for Speed" and expressed his desire to co-star on "Breaking Bad" spin-off "Better Call Saul" ad reprise his role as Jesse Pinkman before he became a met cook. He is currently making three movies and still no response for Sutter's invitation to do a cameo in "Sons of Anarchy."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People