‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 14 Spoilers: What’s in Store in ‘The Grove?’
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 11, 2014 12:45 PM EST
There are two synopses for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 14 titled "The Grove." The first one is the official synopsis presented by AMC - "After establishing a new shelter, the group considers things returning to the way they used to be." Again this synopsis is vague. However, Wetpaint shared a second synopsis from the cable directory of a fan that clears the air. Read the second synopsis below.
"The survivors begin to establish new lives for themselves in an ideal shelter that could provide them with everything they need in an apocalyptic world but the fate of humanity is questioned as the survivors assess their own futures."
AMC also shared a promo and sneak peek for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 14, "The Grove." Let's have a look at what the promo suggests about the new episode.
The promo is about just one group - Carol Peletier, Lizzie, Tyreese, Mika and baby Judith. This group was last seen in episode 10, "Inmates." After watching the promo and sneak peek, it appears that "The Grove" is entirely focusing on the Carol group. Moreover, the promo looks pretty sad and dark. It shows Carol crying, someone grabbing the gun, and Mika stumbling, it looks like a walker tries to attack her.
"The whole world is haunted now. We are who we are. And we do what we do. And there's no getting out of that," says Tyreese in the promo. Is Carol going to tell Tyreese about David and Karen? How will Tyreese take the news?
The first sneak peek for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 14, "The Grove" shows Lizzie, Tyreese and baby Judith playing I Spy. Tyreese sees a walker on the tracks; he leaves to investigate after giving baby Judith to Lizzie.
The "Talking Dead" sneak peek shows a shelter with food and music. Viewers also hear water boiling as the music plays in the background. Outside, a kid is playing with a walker. Well, at least this one sounds optimistic leaving aside the kid taunting the walker.
"We have another great episode with Chad, who plays Tyreese, and Carol and the kids and stuff," said Lauren Cohen (Maggie Greene) to Entertainment Weekly. She must be talking about episode 14, "The Grove."
"One of my favorite of the season is coming up. I'm so in anticipation of that 'cause you have to wait to see these characters."
Watch "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 14, "The Grove" on Sunday, March 16, 2014 on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Battery Life Test Shows Its Curved Display And Build Has Impacted Its Battery Performance