‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 14 Spoilers: What’s in Store in ‘The Grove?’
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 11, 2014 12:45 PM EST
There are two synopses for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 14 titled "The Grove." The first one is the official synopsis presented by AMC - "After establishing a new shelter, the group considers things returning to the way they used to be." Again this synopsis is vague. However, Wetpaint shared a second synopsis from the cable directory of a fan that clears the air. Read the second synopsis below.
"The survivors begin to establish new lives for themselves in an ideal shelter that could provide them with everything they need in an apocalyptic world but the fate of humanity is questioned as the survivors assess their own futures."
AMC also shared a promo and sneak peek for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 14, "The Grove." Let's have a look at what the promo suggests about the new episode.
The promo is about just one group - Carol Peletier, Lizzie, Tyreese, Mika and baby Judith. This group was last seen in episode 10, "Inmates." After watching the promo and sneak peek, it appears that "The Grove" is entirely focusing on the Carol group. Moreover, the promo looks pretty sad and dark. It shows Carol crying, someone grabbing the gun, and Mika stumbling, it looks like a walker tries to attack her.
"The whole world is haunted now. We are who we are. And we do what we do. And there's no getting out of that," says Tyreese in the promo. Is Carol going to tell Tyreese about David and Karen? How will Tyreese take the news?
The first sneak peek for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 14, "The Grove" shows Lizzie, Tyreese and baby Judith playing I Spy. Tyreese sees a walker on the tracks; he leaves to investigate after giving baby Judith to Lizzie.
The "Talking Dead" sneak peek shows a shelter with food and music. Viewers also hear water boiling as the music plays in the background. Outside, a kid is playing with a walker. Well, at least this one sounds optimistic leaving aside the kid taunting the walker.
"We have another great episode with Chad, who plays Tyreese, and Carol and the kids and stuff," said Lauren Cohen (Maggie Greene) to Entertainment Weekly. She must be talking about episode 14, "The Grove."
"One of my favorite of the season is coming up. I'm so in anticipation of that 'cause you have to wait to see these characters."
Watch "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 14, "The Grove" on Sunday, March 16, 2014 on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports