‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 14 Spoilers: What’s in Store in ‘The Grove?’
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 11, 2014 12:45 PM EST
There are two synopses for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 14 titled "The Grove." The first one is the official synopsis presented by AMC - "After establishing a new shelter, the group considers things returning to the way they used to be." Again this synopsis is vague. However, Wetpaint shared a second synopsis from the cable directory of a fan that clears the air. Read the second synopsis below.
"The survivors begin to establish new lives for themselves in an ideal shelter that could provide them with everything they need in an apocalyptic world but the fate of humanity is questioned as the survivors assess their own futures."
AMC also shared a promo and sneak peek for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 14, "The Grove." Let's have a look at what the promo suggests about the new episode.
The promo is about just one group - Carol Peletier, Lizzie, Tyreese, Mika and baby Judith. This group was last seen in episode 10, "Inmates." After watching the promo and sneak peek, it appears that "The Grove" is entirely focusing on the Carol group. Moreover, the promo looks pretty sad and dark. It shows Carol crying, someone grabbing the gun, and Mika stumbling, it looks like a walker tries to attack her.
"The whole world is haunted now. We are who we are. And we do what we do. And there's no getting out of that," says Tyreese in the promo. Is Carol going to tell Tyreese about David and Karen? How will Tyreese take the news?
The first sneak peek for "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 14, "The Grove" shows Lizzie, Tyreese and baby Judith playing I Spy. Tyreese sees a walker on the tracks; he leaves to investigate after giving baby Judith to Lizzie.
The "Talking Dead" sneak peek shows a shelter with food and music. Viewers also hear water boiling as the music plays in the background. Outside, a kid is playing with a walker. Well, at least this one sounds optimistic leaving aside the kid taunting the walker.
"We have another great episode with Chad, who plays Tyreese, and Carol and the kids and stuff," said Lauren Cohen (Maggie Greene) to Entertainment Weekly. She must be talking about episode 14, "The Grove."
"One of my favorite of the season is coming up. I'm so in anticipation of that 'cause you have to wait to see these characters."
Watch "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 14, "The Grove" on Sunday, March 16, 2014 on AMC.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal