Life After ‘The Bachelor’ Season 18 (2014): Juan Pablo Fights a Lot With the Winner; Nikki Ferrell Owns JPG's Naked Photos? [Major Spoilers]
By jaskiran kaur | March 11, 2014 11:36 AM EST
In few hours, Juan Pablo will make a pick and reveal who is the winner of "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) in its three hour special Final Rose Ceremony and After the Final Rose special (ATFR). Rumor has it that JPG will choose 26-year-old Nikki Ferrell over 32-year-old Clare Crawley as his soul mate. While fans are waiting to see the dramatic finale of the show, they are also eager to know what happened after "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) came to an end in Oct. 2013. Read full article to find out the details about Juan Pablo's and Nikki Ferrell's life after filming the show. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
Even before the show premiered major spoilers from "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) surfaced including who is the winner. It was revealed well in advance that pediatric nurse from Kansas City is the winner of the show and it was also predicted that Nikki and Juan Pablo's relationship is not going to be long lasting.
According to recent reports, JPG and Nikki Ferrell have not been sharing a very pleasant chemistry with each other ever since the filming of "The Bachelor" 2014 came to an end. E! News reported that "multiple sources" have revealed that there has been "lots of fighting" between Juan Pablo and this year's winner of the long-running reality dating show.
It is reported that the producers of the show are hoping "that they'll work it out by the live finale, but no one is holding their breath."
Word is if JPG and Nikki are "together at the finale, it's probably just an act."
Moreover he has been tagged as the "worst bachelor ever" by the "people working on the program," revealed another source to E! News.
A report by Celebrity Dirty Laundry reveals that Nikki Ferrell and Juan Pablo broke up even before the show premiered in Jan.2014. The man has been spotted with several women, time and again in Miami. According to the report, Nikki Ferrell's friends confirmed that she has "some compromising" naked photos of Juan Pablo with her. The Web site inferred while she is holding back from leaking the pictures, if she wants she should write a "tell all" book with these naked photos "exposing Juan Pablo for the arrogant and ignorant sham of a bachelor he was this season."
It is only time that will tell what Nikki Ferrell decides to do with the nude photos of JPG. But are you already excited for "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Finale (episode 11) that also features tell all session during 'After the Final Rose special' (ATFR). If you are then don't forget to tune into ABC on March 10, 2014 at 8PM to find out what happened after the filming of the show between Juan Pablo and the winner.
For more spoilers and recaps of 'The Bachelor' season 18 (2014) and update on bachelor star Juan Pablo, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon