Harry Styles Becoming a 'Stranger' in One Direction Group: Possible Solo Career in the Future?
By Diadem Pambid | March 11, 2014 10:27 AM EST
After the constant rumours of a solo career attempt, it appears as if these talks are close to becoming reality. Reports have it that Harry Styles of One Direction is slowly becoming a "virtual stranger" to the other members of the band. Does this mean a solo career might just be in the works?
Singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction attends the world premiere of the film "The Class of 92" in London December 1, 2013.
Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik make up the world's most successful boy band to date. Just a month ago, these British crooners nabbed three awards at the BRIT Awards. During their acceptance speech, Styles was nowhere in sight but appeared out of breath running towards the stage claiming he had to "go wee."
This stunt has allegedly worried the boys which add to the growing worries that Harry has been slowly cutting off contact from the rest of the band.
"There were a couple of the lads who thought Harry did it on purpose just to get all the attention," says a source in a report by Independent, adding, "It's as if Harry isn't part of the group. It's going to come to a head now because for the first time in months they are going to be spending every day together as they rehearse for this summer's tour."
Styles' "distant" behaviour has only worried the rest of the band. Could a solo career attempt already be in the works? For one, the curly-haired cutie has been spotted solo during fashion show weeks and he's been spending an awful amount of time in the US. The distance between him and the rest of 1D has created tension that might not easily be resolved once the boys reunite for their tour.
"The boys want reassurances from Harry that he's in the group for the long haul. They won't let him just use them for his own career ambitions. They want to know what's really going on. It's like he has two separate lives now. One in America and his work with the band. Now he's going to come back in and act like they are all best mates again? It's unlikely!" reports TVNZ.
Judging from Harry's actions as of late, is he really attempting to go on a solo career and leave One Direction for good?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Melanoma Could Be Caused By Ageing Genes; Best Diet For Anti-Ageing; Celebrities Who Have Aged Gracefully
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Premiere Questions: 'Frozen' Story Kicks Off, Queen Elsa vs Emma Swan vs The Evil Queen - New Story Unfolds [SPOILERS]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate