Harry Styles Becoming a 'Stranger' in One Direction Group: Possible Solo Career in the Future?
By Diadem Pambid | March 11, 2014 10:27 AM EST
After the constant rumours of a solo career attempt, it appears as if these talks are close to becoming reality. Reports have it that Harry Styles of One Direction is slowly becoming a "virtual stranger" to the other members of the band. Does this mean a solo career might just be in the works?
Singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction attends the world premiere of the film "The Class of 92" in London December 1, 2013.
Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik make up the world's most successful boy band to date. Just a month ago, these British crooners nabbed three awards at the BRIT Awards. During their acceptance speech, Styles was nowhere in sight but appeared out of breath running towards the stage claiming he had to "go wee."
This stunt has allegedly worried the boys which add to the growing worries that Harry has been slowly cutting off contact from the rest of the band.
"There were a couple of the lads who thought Harry did it on purpose just to get all the attention," says a source in a report by Independent, adding, "It's as if Harry isn't part of the group. It's going to come to a head now because for the first time in months they are going to be spending every day together as they rehearse for this summer's tour."
Styles' "distant" behaviour has only worried the rest of the band. Could a solo career attempt already be in the works? For one, the curly-haired cutie has been spotted solo during fashion show weeks and he's been spending an awful amount of time in the US. The distance between him and the rest of 1D has created tension that might not easily be resolved once the boys reunite for their tour.
"The boys want reassurances from Harry that he's in the group for the long haul. They won't let him just use them for his own career ambitions. They want to know what's really going on. It's like he has two separate lives now. One in America and his work with the band. Now he's going to come back in and act like they are all best mates again? It's unlikely!" reports TVNZ.
Judging from Harry's actions as of late, is he really attempting to go on a solo career and leave One Direction for good?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date