Harry Styles Becoming a 'Stranger' in One Direction Group: Possible Solo Career in the Future?
By Diadem Pambid | March 11, 2014 10:27 AM EST
After the constant rumours of a solo career attempt, it appears as if these talks are close to becoming reality. Reports have it that Harry Styles of One Direction is slowly becoming a "virtual stranger" to the other members of the band. Does this mean a solo career might just be in the works?
Singer Harry Styles from the band One Direction attends the world premiere of the film "The Class of 92" in London December 1, 2013.
Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik make up the world's most successful boy band to date. Just a month ago, these British crooners nabbed three awards at the BRIT Awards. During their acceptance speech, Styles was nowhere in sight but appeared out of breath running towards the stage claiming he had to "go wee."
This stunt has allegedly worried the boys which add to the growing worries that Harry has been slowly cutting off contact from the rest of the band.
"There were a couple of the lads who thought Harry did it on purpose just to get all the attention," says a source in a report by Independent, adding, "It's as if Harry isn't part of the group. It's going to come to a head now because for the first time in months they are going to be spending every day together as they rehearse for this summer's tour."
Styles' "distant" behaviour has only worried the rest of the band. Could a solo career attempt already be in the works? For one, the curly-haired cutie has been spotted solo during fashion show weeks and he's been spending an awful amount of time in the US. The distance between him and the rest of 1D has created tension that might not easily be resolved once the boys reunite for their tour.
"The boys want reassurances from Harry that he's in the group for the long haul. They won't let him just use them for his own career ambitions. They want to know what's really going on. It's like he has two separate lives now. One in America and his work with the band. Now he's going to come back in and act like they are all best mates again? It's unlikely!" reports TVNZ.
Judging from Harry's actions as of late, is he really attempting to go on a solo career and leave One Direction for good?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Brad Pitt Still in Love with Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston, Staying with Angelina Jolie for Sake of Kids, Claims Brad's Psychic
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Transfer News: Manchester United's Possible Transfer Options For This Season
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- Kendall And Kylie Jenner Make Their Big Brother Proud
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence
- 2015 Ford Mustang: Right-Hand Drive Pony Car To Be Available In Australia Next Year
- James Foley: ISIS Demanded Multimillion Ransom, US Refused To Pay---Reports