Shakira Wants to Have Nine Kids and Make a Football Team with Partner Gerard Pique!
By nidhi tewari | March 11, 2014 9:54 AM EST
Shakira has opened up about her love life, babies and how her son Milan changed her life, in a new interview with the magazine "Latina." The Colombian singer looks stylish with her poker straight long hair (a refreshing change from the unruly curly haired Shakira we always see) on the cover of the magazine as she gazes directly into the camera. The "Hips Don't Lie" singer told the magazine how she would want to have at least eight or nine kids and make her own football team! However her music commitments are forcing her to control her desires.
The beautiful singer, who has a one-year-old Milan with partner Gerard Pique, says she and Gerard are two very similar personalities. "We're very much alike. We're so similar. Our personalities are so similar we don't understand how we get along so well, being so similar," the singer told the magazine.
"We're so compatible. We want the same things, we like the same things, we hate the same things. We're so passionate the same way, we need passion the same way," added Shakira.
Shakira also told the magazine that having a child has made her more focused and goal oriented. "He has taught me how to simplify because he requires me most of the time. So I have to kind of learn how to be a little more direct with my own work, with the way I tackle my work," the 37-year-old told the Web site.
"The Voice" judge also opened up about her upcoming new album. Shakira's manager wanted to do the album as quick as he could but she knew that it will require a lot of effort from her side especially now after being a mom.
"I remember when I met my manager he said, 'We're going to do this album in two months.' And I started laughing and said, 'You don't know me Jay. This is going to be two years,' and that's exactly what it took," the Colombian songstress told the magazine.
Shakira also revealed how she finds herself mentoring the aspiring singers during "The Voice" series quite "funny." "It's funny to see me in this role of being a mentor and helping out other young singers achieve their own goals and shape their artistic personality," the singer told the magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza