Shakira Wants to Have Nine Kids and Make a Football Team with Partner Gerard Pique!
By nidhi tewari | March 11, 2014 9:54 AM EST
Shakira has opened up about her love life, babies and how her son Milan changed her life, in a new interview with the magazine "Latina." The Colombian singer looks stylish with her poker straight long hair (a refreshing change from the unruly curly haired Shakira we always see) on the cover of the magazine as she gazes directly into the camera. The "Hips Don't Lie" singer told the magazine how she would want to have at least eight or nine kids and make her own football team! However her music commitments are forcing her to control her desires.
The beautiful singer, who has a one-year-old Milan with partner Gerard Pique, says she and Gerard are two very similar personalities. "We're very much alike. We're so similar. Our personalities are so similar we don't understand how we get along so well, being so similar," the singer told the magazine.
"We're so compatible. We want the same things, we like the same things, we hate the same things. We're so passionate the same way, we need passion the same way," added Shakira.
Shakira also told the magazine that having a child has made her more focused and goal oriented. "He has taught me how to simplify because he requires me most of the time. So I have to kind of learn how to be a little more direct with my own work, with the way I tackle my work," the 37-year-old told the Web site.
"The Voice" judge also opened up about her upcoming new album. Shakira's manager wanted to do the album as quick as he could but she knew that it will require a lot of effort from her side especially now after being a mom.
"I remember when I met my manager he said, 'We're going to do this album in two months.' And I started laughing and said, 'You don't know me Jay. This is going to be two years,' and that's exactly what it took," the Colombian songstress told the magazine.
Shakira also revealed how she finds herself mentoring the aspiring singers during "The Voice" series quite "funny." "It's funny to see me in this role of being a mentor and helping out other young singers achieve their own goals and shape their artistic personality," the singer told the magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers