Shakira Wants to Have Nine Kids and Make a Football Team with Partner Gerard Pique!
By nidhi tewari | March 11, 2014 9:54 AM EST
Shakira has opened up about her love life, babies and how her son Milan changed her life, in a new interview with the magazine "Latina." The Colombian singer looks stylish with her poker straight long hair (a refreshing change from the unruly curly haired Shakira we always see) on the cover of the magazine as she gazes directly into the camera. The "Hips Don't Lie" singer told the magazine how she would want to have at least eight or nine kids and make her own football team! However her music commitments are forcing her to control her desires.
The beautiful singer, who has a one-year-old Milan with partner Gerard Pique, says she and Gerard are two very similar personalities. "We're very much alike. We're so similar. Our personalities are so similar we don't understand how we get along so well, being so similar," the singer told the magazine.
"We're so compatible. We want the same things, we like the same things, we hate the same things. We're so passionate the same way, we need passion the same way," added Shakira.
Shakira also told the magazine that having a child has made her more focused and goal oriented. "He has taught me how to simplify because he requires me most of the time. So I have to kind of learn how to be a little more direct with my own work, with the way I tackle my work," the 37-year-old told the Web site.
"The Voice" judge also opened up about her upcoming new album. Shakira's manager wanted to do the album as quick as he could but she knew that it will require a lot of effort from her side especially now after being a mom.
"I remember when I met my manager he said, 'We're going to do this album in two months.' And I started laughing and said, 'You don't know me Jay. This is going to be two years,' and that's exactly what it took," the Colombian songstress told the magazine.
Shakira also revealed how she finds herself mentoring the aspiring singers during "The Voice" series quite "funny." "It's funny to see me in this role of being a mentor and helping out other young singers achieve their own goals and shape their artistic personality," the singer told the magazine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia