Beyonce 'Mortified' to Attend Kim and Kanye's Wedding: Does Not Want to Lower Her Standards for 'Kimye' Wedding
By nidhi tewari | March 11, 2014 9:53 AM EST
Kanye West wants Jay Z to be his best man at his upcoming wedding with socialite Kim Kardashian but there is a problem. Jay Z has refused to even attend Kanye's wedding with his wife Beyonce and daughter Blue Ivy as he does not want to be in the spotlight and get featured on reality television show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." Chances are high that Kanye and Kim's wedding will be a very public affair since the reality television is shooting it and even paying the Kardashians for it.
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week in this September 29, 2013,
However, Beyonce and Jay Z are not very comfortable with the whole idea of getting in front of the cameras for "Kimye's" wedding. Beyonce is reportedly "mortified" with the thought of getting her daughter Blue Ivy on reality television, Perez Hilton is reporting.
"Jay is Kanye's closest friend so he wants him to be best man. Jay agreed initially but had one condition - under no circumstances can there be any reality TV shows filming him, his wife, Beyoncé or daughter Blue Ivy during the ceremony," a source close to Perez Hilton told the Web site.
"The thought of popping up in KUWTK mortifies Beyoncé. She purposefully keeps herself away from trashy TV and isn't prepared to lower her standards for anyone, or any occasion... Bosses at E! are desperate to get the nuptials on air, and will pay millions to make it happen," the source added, according to the Web site.
Now Kanye has been stuck between getting his wedding televised and enjoy the ceremony being paid by E! channel or impressing his friend Kanye and let go of all the publicity that he and Kim Kardashian will get. Kanye and Jay Z are best friends and have been spotted together at various occasions.
Kim and Kanye could take the middle path of inviting Beyonce and Jay Z to their wedding but can request the footage to be edited from the reality show later on. However, Beyonce and Jay Z have been quite open about displaying lot of their private holiday pictures on various social media Web sites such as Twitter and Tumblr. Do you think they (Beyonce and Jay Z) should keep friendship first and attend "Kimye's" wedding?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying