Beyonce 'Mortified' to Attend Kim and Kanye's Wedding: Does Not Want to Lower Her Standards for 'Kimye' Wedding
By nidhi tewari | March 11, 2014 9:53 AM EST
Kanye West wants Jay Z to be his best man at his upcoming wedding with socialite Kim Kardashian but there is a problem. Jay Z has refused to even attend Kanye's wedding with his wife Beyonce and daughter Blue Ivy as he does not want to be in the spotlight and get featured on reality television show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." Chances are high that Kanye and Kim's wedding will be a very public affair since the reality television is shooting it and even paying the Kardashians for it.
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week in this September 29, 2013,
However, Beyonce and Jay Z are not very comfortable with the whole idea of getting in front of the cameras for "Kimye's" wedding. Beyonce is reportedly "mortified" with the thought of getting her daughter Blue Ivy on reality television, Perez Hilton is reporting.
"Jay is Kanye's closest friend so he wants him to be best man. Jay agreed initially but had one condition - under no circumstances can there be any reality TV shows filming him, his wife, Beyoncé or daughter Blue Ivy during the ceremony," a source close to Perez Hilton told the Web site.
"The thought of popping up in KUWTK mortifies Beyoncé. She purposefully keeps herself away from trashy TV and isn't prepared to lower her standards for anyone, or any occasion... Bosses at E! are desperate to get the nuptials on air, and will pay millions to make it happen," the source added, according to the Web site.
Now Kanye has been stuck between getting his wedding televised and enjoy the ceremony being paid by E! channel or impressing his friend Kanye and let go of all the publicity that he and Kim Kardashian will get. Kanye and Jay Z are best friends and have been spotted together at various occasions.
Kim and Kanye could take the middle path of inviting Beyonce and Jay Z to their wedding but can request the footage to be edited from the reality show later on. However, Beyonce and Jay Z have been quite open about displaying lot of their private holiday pictures on various social media Web sites such as Twitter and Tumblr. Do you think they (Beyonce and Jay Z) should keep friendship first and attend "Kimye's" wedding?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation