Beyonce 'Mortified' to Attend Kim and Kanye's Wedding: Does Not Want to Lower Her Standards for 'Kimye' Wedding
By nidhi tewari | March 11, 2014 9:53 AM EST
Kanye West wants Jay Z to be his best man at his upcoming wedding with socialite Kim Kardashian but there is a problem. Jay Z has refused to even attend Kanye's wedding with his wife Beyonce and daughter Blue Ivy as he does not want to be in the spotlight and get featured on reality television show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." Chances are high that Kanye and Kim's wedding will be a very public affair since the reality television is shooting it and even paying the Kardashians for it.
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week in this September 29, 2013,
However, Beyonce and Jay Z are not very comfortable with the whole idea of getting in front of the cameras for "Kimye's" wedding. Beyonce is reportedly "mortified" with the thought of getting her daughter Blue Ivy on reality television, Perez Hilton is reporting.
"Jay is Kanye's closest friend so he wants him to be best man. Jay agreed initially but had one condition - under no circumstances can there be any reality TV shows filming him, his wife, Beyoncé or daughter Blue Ivy during the ceremony," a source close to Perez Hilton told the Web site.
"The thought of popping up in KUWTK mortifies Beyoncé. She purposefully keeps herself away from trashy TV and isn't prepared to lower her standards for anyone, or any occasion... Bosses at E! are desperate to get the nuptials on air, and will pay millions to make it happen," the source added, according to the Web site.
Now Kanye has been stuck between getting his wedding televised and enjoy the ceremony being paid by E! channel or impressing his friend Kanye and let go of all the publicity that he and Kim Kardashian will get. Kanye and Jay Z are best friends and have been spotted together at various occasions.
Kim and Kanye could take the middle path of inviting Beyonce and Jay Z to their wedding but can request the footage to be edited from the reality show later on. However, Beyonce and Jay Z have been quite open about displaying lot of their private holiday pictures on various social media Web sites such as Twitter and Tumblr. Do you think they (Beyonce and Jay Z) should keep friendship first and attend "Kimye's" wedding?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Elimination Recap: Redfoo’s Acts in the Bottom 2; Ed Sheeran, The Veronicas, AJR Guest Star [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes