Beyonce 'Mortified' to Attend Kim and Kanye's Wedding: Does Not Want to Lower Her Standards for 'Kimye' Wedding
By nidhi tewari | March 11, 2014 9:53 AM EST
Kanye West wants Jay Z to be his best man at his upcoming wedding with socialite Kim Kardashian but there is a problem. Jay Z has refused to even attend Kanye's wedding with his wife Beyonce and daughter Blue Ivy as he does not want to be in the spotlight and get featured on reality television show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." Chances are high that Kanye and Kim's wedding will be a very public affair since the reality television is shooting it and even paying the Kardashians for it.
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week in this September 29, 2013,
However, Beyonce and Jay Z are not very comfortable with the whole idea of getting in front of the cameras for "Kimye's" wedding. Beyonce is reportedly "mortified" with the thought of getting her daughter Blue Ivy on reality television, Perez Hilton is reporting.
"Jay is Kanye's closest friend so he wants him to be best man. Jay agreed initially but had one condition - under no circumstances can there be any reality TV shows filming him, his wife, Beyoncé or daughter Blue Ivy during the ceremony," a source close to Perez Hilton told the Web site.
"The thought of popping up in KUWTK mortifies Beyoncé. She purposefully keeps herself away from trashy TV and isn't prepared to lower her standards for anyone, or any occasion... Bosses at E! are desperate to get the nuptials on air, and will pay millions to make it happen," the source added, according to the Web site.
Now Kanye has been stuck between getting his wedding televised and enjoy the ceremony being paid by E! channel or impressing his friend Kanye and let go of all the publicity that he and Kim Kardashian will get. Kanye and Jay Z are best friends and have been spotted together at various occasions.
Kim and Kanye could take the middle path of inviting Beyonce and Jay Z to their wedding but can request the footage to be edited from the reality show later on. However, Beyonce and Jay Z have been quite open about displaying lot of their private holiday pictures on various social media Web sites such as Twitter and Tumblr. Do you think they (Beyonce and Jay Z) should keep friendship first and attend "Kimye's" wedding?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia