Beyonce 'Mortified' to Attend Kim and Kanye's Wedding: Does Not Want to Lower Her Standards for 'Kimye' Wedding
By nidhi tewari | March 11, 2014 9:53 AM EST
Kanye West wants Jay Z to be his best man at his upcoming wedding with socialite Kim Kardashian but there is a problem. Jay Z has refused to even attend Kanye's wedding with his wife Beyonce and daughter Blue Ivy as he does not want to be in the spotlight and get featured on reality television show "Keeping Up with the Kardashians." Chances are high that Kanye and Kim's wedding will be a very public affair since the reality television is shooting it and even paying the Kardashians for it.
U.S. musician Kanye West (L) and companion Kim Kardashian arrive at the Givenchy Spring/Summer 2014 women's ready-to-wear fashion show during Paris Fashion Week in this September 29, 2013,
However, Beyonce and Jay Z are not very comfortable with the whole idea of getting in front of the cameras for "Kimye's" wedding. Beyonce is reportedly "mortified" with the thought of getting her daughter Blue Ivy on reality television, Perez Hilton is reporting.
"Jay is Kanye's closest friend so he wants him to be best man. Jay agreed initially but had one condition - under no circumstances can there be any reality TV shows filming him, his wife, Beyoncé or daughter Blue Ivy during the ceremony," a source close to Perez Hilton told the Web site.
"The thought of popping up in KUWTK mortifies Beyoncé. She purposefully keeps herself away from trashy TV and isn't prepared to lower her standards for anyone, or any occasion... Bosses at E! are desperate to get the nuptials on air, and will pay millions to make it happen," the source added, according to the Web site.
Now Kanye has been stuck between getting his wedding televised and enjoy the ceremony being paid by E! channel or impressing his friend Kanye and let go of all the publicity that he and Kim Kardashian will get. Kanye and Jay Z are best friends and have been spotted together at various occasions.
Kim and Kanye could take the middle path of inviting Beyonce and Jay Z to their wedding but can request the footage to be edited from the reality show later on. However, Beyonce and Jay Z have been quite open about displaying lot of their private holiday pictures on various social media Web sites such as Twitter and Tumblr. Do you think they (Beyonce and Jay Z) should keep friendship first and attend "Kimye's" wedding?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced