Sister Fight! Kourtney Kardashian Does Not Want Kim Kardashian to Overshadow her Wedding [PHOTOS]
March 11, 2014 9:51 AM EST
Sister Fight! Kourtney Kardashian Does Not Want Kim Kardashian To Overshadow Her Wedding [PHOTOS]
The sister fight has kicked off between the Kardashian sisters. Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian are believed to be outdoing each other with their impending marriage ceremonies, various media reports suggest. Both sisters are about to get married in this year sometime and both sisters want their weddings to be more spectacular than each other. Who do you think will win the title for the most romantic and special wedding of the season? Let's find out.
Kourtney Kardashian already has two children with partner of more than seven years Scott Disick but decided to tie the knot in this year. However, her more famous sister Kim Kardashian too is getting married soon and has been planning on her wedding for quite some time with Kanye West. What worries Kourtney is that her own wedding ceremony might get overshadowed by Kim and Kanye West's nuptials this summer, Radar Online is reporting.
"Kourtney has already seen Kim have an over-the-top wedding with Kris Humphries and now she's watching her sister turn her Kanye West date into another big affair and she's getting mad that her own wedding is going to be overshadowed," a source told Radar Online.
"She wants her wedding to be just as spectacular as Kim's," the source added, the Web site reports.
Kourtney and Scott are planning to get married in a lavish ceremony in Mexico. The couple has two children; Mason, four, and one-year-old daughter Penelope together. However her little sister Kim and Kanye are planning to have a romantic over the top wedding in Paris, France. Kim and Kanye also have eight-month-old daughter North West together.
"For a really long time Kourtney has felt like she is living in Kim's shadow but she doesn't want her wedding to be second to Kim's THIRD trip down the aisle," the source further added.
Kim Kardashian has always been the most popular sister amongst the three of them. Khloe has been more in news because of her recent divorce with Lamar Odom but Kourtney has not been talked about much lately. She usually keeps a low profile but now Kourtney wants to make her wedding as spectacular as Kim Kardashian. Do you think she will succeed in her attempt to outdo Kimye this time? What are your views? Meanwhile have a look at Kourtney and Kim Kardashian's pictures in the slideshow and decide who will make a better bride?
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Oct. 20-24 Spoilers: An ‘Unexpected Visitor’ Changes Everything For Sami Plus Updates On Salemites
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage