Sister Fight! Kourtney Kardashian Does Not Want Kim Kardashian to Overshadow her Wedding [PHOTOS]
March 11, 2014 9:51 AM EST
Sister Fight! Kourtney Kardashian Does Not Want Kim Kardashian To Overshadow Her Wedding [PHOTOS]
The sister fight has kicked off between the Kardashian sisters. Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian are believed to be outdoing each other with their impending marriage ceremonies, various media reports suggest. Both sisters are about to get married in this year sometime and both sisters want their weddings to be more spectacular than each other. Who do you think will win the title for the most romantic and special wedding of the season? Let's find out.
Kourtney Kardashian already has two children with partner of more than seven years Scott Disick but decided to tie the knot in this year. However, her more famous sister Kim Kardashian too is getting married soon and has been planning on her wedding for quite some time with Kanye West. What worries Kourtney is that her own wedding ceremony might get overshadowed by Kim and Kanye West's nuptials this summer, Radar Online is reporting.
"Kourtney has already seen Kim have an over-the-top wedding with Kris Humphries and now she's watching her sister turn her Kanye West date into another big affair and she's getting mad that her own wedding is going to be overshadowed," a source told Radar Online.
"She wants her wedding to be just as spectacular as Kim's," the source added, the Web site reports.
Kourtney and Scott are planning to get married in a lavish ceremony in Mexico. The couple has two children; Mason, four, and one-year-old daughter Penelope together. However her little sister Kim and Kanye are planning to have a romantic over the top wedding in Paris, France. Kim and Kanye also have eight-month-old daughter North West together.
"For a really long time Kourtney has felt like she is living in Kim's shadow but she doesn't want her wedding to be second to Kim's THIRD trip down the aisle," the source further added.
Kim Kardashian has always been the most popular sister amongst the three of them. Khloe has been more in news because of her recent divorce with Lamar Odom but Kourtney has not been talked about much lately. She usually keeps a low profile but now Kourtney wants to make her wedding as spectacular as Kim Kardashian. Do you think she will succeed in her attempt to outdo Kimye this time? What are your views? Meanwhile have a look at Kourtney and Kim Kardashian's pictures in the slideshow and decide who will make a better bride?
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family