Sister Fight! Kourtney Kardashian Does Not Want Kim Kardashian to Overshadow her Wedding [PHOTOS]
March 11, 2014 9:51 AM EST
Sister Fight! Kourtney Kardashian Does Not Want Kim Kardashian To Overshadow Her Wedding [PHOTOS]
The sister fight has kicked off between the Kardashian sisters. Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian are believed to be outdoing each other with their impending marriage ceremonies, various media reports suggest. Both sisters are about to get married in this year sometime and both sisters want their weddings to be more spectacular than each other. Who do you think will win the title for the most romantic and special wedding of the season? Let's find out.
Kourtney Kardashian already has two children with partner of more than seven years Scott Disick but decided to tie the knot in this year. However, her more famous sister Kim Kardashian too is getting married soon and has been planning on her wedding for quite some time with Kanye West. What worries Kourtney is that her own wedding ceremony might get overshadowed by Kim and Kanye West's nuptials this summer, Radar Online is reporting.
"Kourtney has already seen Kim have an over-the-top wedding with Kris Humphries and now she's watching her sister turn her Kanye West date into another big affair and she's getting mad that her own wedding is going to be overshadowed," a source told Radar Online.
"She wants her wedding to be just as spectacular as Kim's," the source added, the Web site reports.
Kourtney and Scott are planning to get married in a lavish ceremony in Mexico. The couple has two children; Mason, four, and one-year-old daughter Penelope together. However her little sister Kim and Kanye are planning to have a romantic over the top wedding in Paris, France. Kim and Kanye also have eight-month-old daughter North West together.
"For a really long time Kourtney has felt like she is living in Kim's shadow but she doesn't want her wedding to be second to Kim's THIRD trip down the aisle," the source further added.
Kim Kardashian has always been the most popular sister amongst the three of them. Khloe has been more in news because of her recent divorce with Lamar Odom but Kourtney has not been talked about much lately. She usually keeps a low profile but now Kourtney wants to make her wedding as spectacular as Kim Kardashian. Do you think she will succeed in her attempt to outdo Kimye this time? What are your views? Meanwhile have a look at Kourtney and Kim Kardashian's pictures in the slideshow and decide who will make a better bride?
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected