'Bates Motel' Season 2 Spoilers: Norman Bates in Miss Watson's Murder Mystery, Bradley Disappears After [SPOILERS]
By Arlene Paredes | March 11, 2014 4:28 AM EST
"Bates Motel" Season 2, Episode 2 airs on Mar. 10 on A&E. If Norman Bates (Freddie Highmore) is not busy stuffing dead creatures, he is at the cemetery visiting his former advisor's grave. But Bradley (Nicola Peltz) needs his help now. It seems his first love will be reported missing. What happens next?
Did Norman Bates kill Miss Watson (Keegan Connor Tracy)? There is no clear answer on the premiere of Bates Motel Season 2 ("Gone But Not Forgotten"). Norma Bates (Vera Farmiga), however, is suspicious.
In Bates Motel Season 2, Episode 2 ("Shadow of a Doubt"), Norma continues to drive Norman Away from his obsession with Miss Watson's death. She may be thinking her son killed the poor teacher. But she would not let Norman wallow over it, of course.
Meanwhile, Bradley Martin needs help. Bradley's own revengenda has gone too far. She is "old enough," she tells Gil (Vincent Gale) in the Bates Motel Season 2 premiere. Then she kills him with a mean femme fatale gunshot to the head. She runs to Norman Bates for help after the deed.
"Bradley's been missing," Norman is heard saying in a Bates Motel 02x02 promo video. (Watch the sneak peek on YouTube or scroll down to see the clip.) Either Norman has helped her hide (in his basement, perhaps) or she ran away after making a confession.
Bates Motel Season 2, Episode 1 shows both Bradley and Norman are linked to Miss Watson. Bradley, through his late father's dalliance; Norman, with a quick "The Graduate" seduction. There is also a mystery man whom Norman spotted at the cemetery. Sheriff Romero (Nestor Carbonell) would rather not have Norman pulling a Sherlock Holmes, though. What are the chances that Norman did not kill his mischievous teacher?
Meanwhile, Dylan Massett (Max Thieriot) would have to deal with Gil's death. Bates Motel Season 2 spoilers indicate "a new player at work has Dylan and Remo (Ian Tracey) on edge." This could be another dangerous new character on the suspense thriller series.
Bates Motel is a "Psycho" television prequel. Norman Bates is the central character in the 1960 classic suspense thriller fiction "Psycho" by Robert Bloch. It was made into a film, which starred Anthony Perkins in the lead. Alfred Hitchcock directed the classic movie.
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'How I Met Your Mother' Season 9 Spoilers: Ted Dies, Mother Dies in Fan Theories; Finale Clues, Answers on 'Daisy' [Watch Promo Video]
'Once Upon a Time' Season 3 Spoilers: 'Wicked Witch' in Storybrooke, Emma Swan in New York, and the Evil Queen's Evolution! [Watch Promo Videos]
'Revenge' Season 3 Spoilers: Emily Thorne's Blackouts, New Enemies, New Kill Plan; Will Aiden Die? [READ]
Watch: 'Bates Motel' Season 2, Episode 2 Promo Video (A&E on YouTube)
Bates Motel Season 2, Episode 2 airs for a debut run on Mar. 10 on A&E. Follow this link to watch Bates Motel online.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- 'Revenge' Season 4 Spoilers: Daniel, Emily In Twisted Friendship; David Clarke Mystery Growing (Review, Updates)
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Best Black Friday 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More