Kate Middleton Pregnant With Twins? Change in Diet Plan Revealed
By Sonam Malik | March 10, 2014 10:43 PM EST
Kate Middleton’s pregnancy rumors have been doing rounds for a while now and recent buzz has indicated that the Duchess of Cambridge has gone on a special diet to nurture her alleged second pregnancy.
Top 10 Most Expensive Engagement Rings. Pictured: Princess Kate Middleton and Prince William (Photo: Reuters)
While it was initially reported that Middleton was pregnant with a girl, recent reports suggest that Prince William and Middleton might be gearing up to welcome twins into their household.
"She'd been trying to eat yams after someone told her they help you have twins-the peelings are thought to contain a chemical that causes hyperovulation. And she's drinking lots of milk, eating lots of cheese and has a huge tub of Greek yogurt every day,” a source told OK! magazine (quoted by Classiclatite).
"She and William had been trying since January. Will's told the queen he'd love to have at least two daughters. With all the boys in his family, he's trying to even up the balance,” the source said.
In February, Star Magazine reported that Middleton was pregnant with a girl and that she was nearing the end of her first trimester. Middleton gave birth to her first child, Prince George, in July. The baby is third in line to the throne.
"Little George is getting a sister, and Kate is absolutely thrilled. She was really hoping the next child would be a girl, and having it confirmed has just given her the best start to the year, Kate and William are ecstatic," a source told Star magazine (quoted by Newsmax).
The source further revealed that Prince William was excited to know that his wife was pregnant with a baby girl.
"William was ecstatic! He couldn't stop hugging her. He was actually a little surprised, because he was convinced it would be a boy. In his head, he was expecting a brother for George, because he himself grew up with a little brother...He knows his mother, Princess Diana, would have been overjoyed," the source said.
Do you think rumors of Kate Middleton's pregnancy and that of changes of her diet are true?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family