Kate Middleton Pregnant With Twins? Change in Diet Plan Revealed
By Sonam Malik | March 10, 2014 10:43 PM EST
Kate Middleton’s pregnancy rumors have been doing rounds for a while now and recent buzz has indicated that the Duchess of Cambridge has gone on a special diet to nurture her alleged second pregnancy.
Top 10 Most Expensive Engagement Rings. Pictured: Princess Kate Middleton and Prince William (Photo: Reuters)
While it was initially reported that Middleton was pregnant with a girl, recent reports suggest that Prince William and Middleton might be gearing up to welcome twins into their household.
"She'd been trying to eat yams after someone told her they help you have twins-the peelings are thought to contain a chemical that causes hyperovulation. And she's drinking lots of milk, eating lots of cheese and has a huge tub of Greek yogurt every day,” a source told OK! magazine (quoted by Classiclatite).
"She and William had been trying since January. Will's told the queen he'd love to have at least two daughters. With all the boys in his family, he's trying to even up the balance,” the source said.
In February, Star Magazine reported that Middleton was pregnant with a girl and that she was nearing the end of her first trimester. Middleton gave birth to her first child, Prince George, in July. The baby is third in line to the throne.
"Little George is getting a sister, and Kate is absolutely thrilled. She was really hoping the next child would be a girl, and having it confirmed has just given her the best start to the year, Kate and William are ecstatic," a source told Star magazine (quoted by Newsmax).
The source further revealed that Prince William was excited to know that his wife was pregnant with a baby girl.
"William was ecstatic! He couldn't stop hugging her. He was actually a little surprised, because he was convinced it would be a boy. In his head, he was expecting a brother for George, because he himself grew up with a little brother...He knows his mother, Princess Diana, would have been overjoyed," the source said.
Do you think rumors of Kate Middleton's pregnancy and that of changes of her diet are true?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Episode 11 On Hold, Return Date, Title And Synopsis Of New Episode
- Revealed: Vladimir Putin Plotting To Invade Europe – Report
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast