Kate Middleton Pregnant With Twins? Change in Diet Plan Revealed
By Sonam Malik | March 10, 2014 10:43 PM EST
Kate Middleton’s pregnancy rumors have been doing rounds for a while now and recent buzz has indicated that the Duchess of Cambridge has gone on a special diet to nurture her alleged second pregnancy.
Top 10 Most Expensive Engagement Rings. Pictured: Princess Kate Middleton and Prince William (Photo: Reuters)
While it was initially reported that Middleton was pregnant with a girl, recent reports suggest that Prince William and Middleton might be gearing up to welcome twins into their household.
"She'd been trying to eat yams after someone told her they help you have twins-the peelings are thought to contain a chemical that causes hyperovulation. And she's drinking lots of milk, eating lots of cheese and has a huge tub of Greek yogurt every day,” a source told OK! magazine (quoted by Classiclatite).
"She and William had been trying since January. Will's told the queen he'd love to have at least two daughters. With all the boys in his family, he's trying to even up the balance,” the source said.
In February, Star Magazine reported that Middleton was pregnant with a girl and that she was nearing the end of her first trimester. Middleton gave birth to her first child, Prince George, in July. The baby is third in line to the throne.
"Little George is getting a sister, and Kate is absolutely thrilled. She was really hoping the next child would be a girl, and having it confirmed has just given her the best start to the year, Kate and William are ecstatic," a source told Star magazine (quoted by Newsmax).
The source further revealed that Prince William was excited to know that his wife was pregnant with a baby girl.
"William was ecstatic! He couldn't stop hugging her. He was actually a little surprised, because he was convinced it would be a boy. In his head, he was expecting a brother for George, because he himself grew up with a little brother...He knows his mother, Princess Diana, would have been overjoyed," the source said.
Do you think rumors of Kate Middleton's pregnancy and that of changes of her diet are true?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon