Kate Middleton Pregnant With Twins? Change in Diet Plan Revealed
By Sonam Malik | March 10, 2014 10:43 PM EST
Kate Middleton’s pregnancy rumors have been doing rounds for a while now and recent buzz has indicated that the Duchess of Cambridge has gone on a special diet to nurture her alleged second pregnancy.
Top 10 Most Expensive Engagement Rings. Pictured: Princess Kate Middleton and Prince William (Photo: Reuters)
While it was initially reported that Middleton was pregnant with a girl, recent reports suggest that Prince William and Middleton might be gearing up to welcome twins into their household.
"She'd been trying to eat yams after someone told her they help you have twins-the peelings are thought to contain a chemical that causes hyperovulation. And she's drinking lots of milk, eating lots of cheese and has a huge tub of Greek yogurt every day,” a source told OK! magazine (quoted by Classiclatite).
"She and William had been trying since January. Will's told the queen he'd love to have at least two daughters. With all the boys in his family, he's trying to even up the balance,” the source said.
In February, Star Magazine reported that Middleton was pregnant with a girl and that she was nearing the end of her first trimester. Middleton gave birth to her first child, Prince George, in July. The baby is third in line to the throne.
"Little George is getting a sister, and Kate is absolutely thrilled. She was really hoping the next child would be a girl, and having it confirmed has just given her the best start to the year, Kate and William are ecstatic," a source told Star magazine (quoted by Newsmax).
The source further revealed that Prince William was excited to know that his wife was pregnant with a baby girl.
"William was ecstatic! He couldn't stop hugging her. He was actually a little surprised, because he was convinced it would be a boy. In his head, he was expecting a brother for George, because he himself grew up with a little brother...He knows his mother, Princess Diana, would have been overjoyed," the source said.
Do you think rumors of Kate Middleton's pregnancy and that of changes of her diet are true?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop