Kate Middleton Pregnant With Twins? Change in Diet Plan Revealed
By Sonam Malik | March 10, 2014 10:43 PM EST
Kate Middleton’s pregnancy rumors have been doing rounds for a while now and recent buzz has indicated that the Duchess of Cambridge has gone on a special diet to nurture her alleged second pregnancy.
Top 10 Most Expensive Engagement Rings. Pictured: Princess Kate Middleton and Prince William (Photo: Reuters)
While it was initially reported that Middleton was pregnant with a girl, recent reports suggest that Prince William and Middleton might be gearing up to welcome twins into their household.
"She'd been trying to eat yams after someone told her they help you have twins-the peelings are thought to contain a chemical that causes hyperovulation. And she's drinking lots of milk, eating lots of cheese and has a huge tub of Greek yogurt every day,” a source told OK! magazine (quoted by Classiclatite).
"She and William had been trying since January. Will's told the queen he'd love to have at least two daughters. With all the boys in his family, he's trying to even up the balance,” the source said.
In February, Star Magazine reported that Middleton was pregnant with a girl and that she was nearing the end of her first trimester. Middleton gave birth to her first child, Prince George, in July. The baby is third in line to the throne.
"Little George is getting a sister, and Kate is absolutely thrilled. She was really hoping the next child would be a girl, and having it confirmed has just given her the best start to the year, Kate and William are ecstatic," a source told Star magazine (quoted by Newsmax).
The source further revealed that Prince William was excited to know that his wife was pregnant with a baby girl.
"William was ecstatic! He couldn't stop hugging her. He was actually a little surprised, because he was convinced it would be a boy. In his head, he was expecting a brother for George, because he himself grew up with a little brother...He knows his mother, Princess Diana, would have been overjoyed," the source said.
Do you think rumors of Kate Middleton's pregnancy and that of changes of her diet are true?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans