Infamous: Second Son - List of Trophies; Reports Increase in Pre-Orders [VIDEO]
By Aditya Bhat | March 10, 2014 10:24 PM EST
Upcoming PlayStation 4 exclusive video game, Infamous: Second Son from developer Sucker Punch Productions and publishers Sony Computer Entertainment gets its list of trophies. Second Son is the third of main games in the Infamous franchise.
Infamous: Second Son will release on 21 March.
Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes New Revelations on Pre-Order Incentives, Darker Moments in Game, Mother Base Staff
Below are list of trophies that were published by Exophase:
- Enjoy Your Powers - Collect all trophies (Platinum)
- Reconciliation - Finish the story with Good Karma (Gold)
- Rebellion - Finish the story with Evil Karma (Gold)
- Unstoppable - Finish the game on Expert difficulty (Silver)
- True Hero - Achieve Level 5 Good Karma (Silver)
- Infamous - Achieve Level 5 Evil Karma (Silver)
- Shardcore - Collect all the Blast Shards (Silver)
- Blinded - Destroy all of the D.U.P. security cameras (Silver)
- Inside Track - Collect all the Informant Audio Logs (Silver)
- Blown Cover - Defeat all the D.U.P. Secret Agents (Silver)
- Big Brother - Destroy all the D.U.P. Hidden Cameras (Silver)
- Coloring Inside the Lines - Complete all the Stencil Art (Silver)
- Final Showdown - Complete all of the District Showdowns in the city (Silver)
- Clean Sweep - Clear the D.U.P. out of the entire city (Silver)
- Sacrifice - Risk your freedom to protect those you care about (Bronze)
- Ruthless - Look out for yourself, no matter the consequences (Bronze)
- Temperance - Practice self-control (Bronze)
- Malice - Get them before they get you (Bronze)
- Courage - Stand up for the helpless (Bronze)
- Contempt - Don't fear the weak (Bronze)
- Mercy - Everyone deserves a second chance (Bronze)
- Revenge - An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth (Bronze)
- Justice - Expose the corruption of the powerful (Bronze)
- Dominance - Show the world that nobody can protect them (Bronze)
- Everybody Out - Rescue 10 suspects from suspicion pens (Bronze)
- Spin-off - Beat down 10 sign twirlers (Bronze)
- Everyone's a Critic - Take out 10 street musicians (Bronze)
- Just Say No - Bust 10 drug dealers (Bronze)
- Freedom of Speech - Disrupt 10 activist rallies (Bronze)
- What Did You Call Me? - Kill 10 obnoxious Akuran gang members (Bronze)
- Someone Your Own Size - Rescue 10 escaped conduits from angry mobs (Bronze)
- Walk It Off - Heal 10 wounded civilians (Bronze)
- Kicking and Screaming - Finish off 10 wounded enemies or civilians (Bronze)
- Bweep! Bweep! Bweep! - Collect half the Blast Shards (Bronze)
- Nothing To See Here - Destroy half the D.U.P. security cameras (Bronze)
- Prank Call - Complete a District Showdown (Bronze)
- Hello Operator - Complete Showdowns in half of the districts (Bronze)
- One Down - Clear the D.U.P. completely out of a district (Bronze)
- Home Field Advantage - Clear the D.U.P. out of half the districts in the city (Bronze)
- Total CARnage - Destroy 5 cars in 5 seconds (Bronze)
- Drop Everything - Comet Drop over 170 meters (Bronze)
- Keep It Up - Stay in the air for more than 45 seconds (Bronze)
- Put That Anywhere - Defeat 10 enemies by detonating ammo crates (Bronze)
- Hat Trick - Defeat an enemy using three different power sources (Bronze)
- Double Smoke Stack Attack - Dash through two red air vents without touching the ground and then Comet Drop on an enemy (Bronze)
- Cough Drop - Comet Drop on three coughing enemies (Bronze)
- Make Fetch Proud - Hit three weak points with Neon Beam in 6 seconds (Bronze)
Meanwhile, it has been reported that pre-orders for Infamous: Second Son have increased tremendously. The pre-orders, were higher than that of the pre-order number of The Last of Us in the UK. This has been confirmed by Sony, reported GameSpot.
Josh Walker, product manager at Sony Computer Entertainment had previously said that the game is "benefiting from the goodwill and buzz surrounding the PlayStation 4 and expect Second Son to be the biggest game in the Infamous series to date."
"If players want to complete the main story, they will be able to do it in 10-12 hours depending on the fastness of the player and the player's decision to complete the side stories," said Chris Zimmerman, co-founder of Sucker Punch.
One of the top features in this game is the environmental destructibility. The black and yellow elements in the game are 'perma-destructible', meaning, if a building is gone down, then it will stay so throughout the play influencing every district's Department of Unified Protection (DUP) strength and control percentage.
The game has an open world setting and the player can shoot at any time and can go through air vents and with the expansion of powers, players can perform bigger moves that will deal more damage to both enemies and environment.
Seattle, Washington, is the setting of the game and players will be controlling the character of Delsin Rowe and the game involves powers like smoke, ice, nature, fire and neon.
The game needs 24 GB install space and will launch on 21 March for PlayStation 4. The game has two edition, Limited Edition and Collector's Edition that will have a number of bonuses.
Check out the live action video below:
(YouTube Courtesy: PlayStation)
(Edited by Anu James)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail: