‘The Bachelor’ Season 18 Finale Spoilers: Who Will Juan Pablo Galavis Choose - Clare Crawley or Nikki Ferrell?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 10, 2014 10:22 PM EST
The season finale of “The Bachelor” is just a few hours away and fans of the show are eagerly waiting to see who Juan Pablo Galavis might choose as his partner - Nikki Ferrell or Clare Crawley.
Rumor has it that Ferrell will be the last one standing, as Galavis seemingly made his choice clear when he introduced the pediatric nurse to his daughter and former partner in one of the earlier episodes. The fact that only Ferrell’s family seemed to embrace Galavis is a point in her favor.
But Crawley, too, appears to have a strong hold on Galavis, as the duo was seen discussing their wedding song in one of the deleted episodes.
In the clip, Galavis is seen taking out his cell phone, making Crawley feel that he is going to take a selfie. But the bachelor plays Josh Krajcik's "No Better Lovers," which immediately bring tears to Crawley’s eyes.
"I love this song," Crawley says before kissing Galavis, who in turn comforts crying Crawley saying: "We started like that. Don't cry."
Crawley then tells him that they should play the song when they get married. The former Venezuelan soccer did not respond to the suggestion, instead just kissed her.
Later, during a confessional interview, Crawley said that she became emotional as she was caught up in the moment.
"I am lost in the moment. That song is how I feel and how I felt."
"Juan Pablo has definitely helped to break down those walls that have been up around my heart,” she added.
Meanwhile, Reality Steve, a blogger who said Ferrell would be crowned the winner much before the current season premiered on ABC, is sticking to his prediction. But he notes that there might not be an engagement when the show ends.
“Juan Pablo and Nikki left Saint Lucia as a couple, but not engaged. First time in 10 seasons, there hasn’t been a proposal at the end,” Steve writes in his blog. He also added that there is a monetary offer for Galavis to propose to Ferrell on the “After the Final Rose” show.
It remains to be seen if Steve’s prediction will prove to be accurate.
The season finale of “The Bachelor” will be telecast on Monday at 8 pm on ABC.
(Edited by Anu James)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Warns Gareth Of Dire Consequences In New Promo [VIDEO]
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements