‘The Bachelor’ Season 18 Finale Spoilers: Who Will Juan Pablo Galavis Choose - Clare Crawley or Nikki Ferrell?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 10, 2014 10:22 PM EST
The season finale of “The Bachelor” is just a few hours away and fans of the show are eagerly waiting to see who Juan Pablo Galavis might choose as his partner - Nikki Ferrell or Clare Crawley.
Rumor has it that Ferrell will be the last one standing, as Galavis seemingly made his choice clear when he introduced the pediatric nurse to his daughter and former partner in one of the earlier episodes. The fact that only Ferrell’s family seemed to embrace Galavis is a point in her favor.
But Crawley, too, appears to have a strong hold on Galavis, as the duo was seen discussing their wedding song in one of the deleted episodes.
In the clip, Galavis is seen taking out his cell phone, making Crawley feel that he is going to take a selfie. But the bachelor plays Josh Krajcik's "No Better Lovers," which immediately bring tears to Crawley’s eyes.
"I love this song," Crawley says before kissing Galavis, who in turn comforts crying Crawley saying: "We started like that. Don't cry."
Crawley then tells him that they should play the song when they get married. The former Venezuelan soccer did not respond to the suggestion, instead just kissed her.
Later, during a confessional interview, Crawley said that she became emotional as she was caught up in the moment.
"I am lost in the moment. That song is how I feel and how I felt."
"Juan Pablo has definitely helped to break down those walls that have been up around my heart,” she added.
Meanwhile, Reality Steve, a blogger who said Ferrell would be crowned the winner much before the current season premiered on ABC, is sticking to his prediction. But he notes that there might not be an engagement when the show ends.
“Juan Pablo and Nikki left Saint Lucia as a couple, but not engaged. First time in 10 seasons, there hasn’t been a proposal at the end,” Steve writes in his blog. He also added that there is a monetary offer for Galavis to propose to Ferrell on the “After the Final Rose” show.
It remains to be seen if Steve’s prediction will prove to be accurate.
The season finale of “The Bachelor” will be telecast on Monday at 8 pm on ABC.
(Edited by Anu James)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet