‘The Bachelor’ Season 18 Finale Spoilers: Who Will Juan Pablo Galavis Choose - Clare Crawley or Nikki Ferrell?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 10, 2014 10:22 PM EST
The season finale of “The Bachelor” is just a few hours away and fans of the show are eagerly waiting to see who Juan Pablo Galavis might choose as his partner - Nikki Ferrell or Clare Crawley.
Rumor has it that Ferrell will be the last one standing, as Galavis seemingly made his choice clear when he introduced the pediatric nurse to his daughter and former partner in one of the earlier episodes. The fact that only Ferrell’s family seemed to embrace Galavis is a point in her favor.
But Crawley, too, appears to have a strong hold on Galavis, as the duo was seen discussing their wedding song in one of the deleted episodes.
In the clip, Galavis is seen taking out his cell phone, making Crawley feel that he is going to take a selfie. But the bachelor plays Josh Krajcik's "No Better Lovers," which immediately bring tears to Crawley’s eyes.
"I love this song," Crawley says before kissing Galavis, who in turn comforts crying Crawley saying: "We started like that. Don't cry."
Crawley then tells him that they should play the song when they get married. The former Venezuelan soccer did not respond to the suggestion, instead just kissed her.
Later, during a confessional interview, Crawley said that she became emotional as she was caught up in the moment.
"I am lost in the moment. That song is how I feel and how I felt."
"Juan Pablo has definitely helped to break down those walls that have been up around my heart,” she added.
Meanwhile, Reality Steve, a blogger who said Ferrell would be crowned the winner much before the current season premiered on ABC, is sticking to his prediction. But he notes that there might not be an engagement when the show ends.
“Juan Pablo and Nikki left Saint Lucia as a couple, but not engaged. First time in 10 seasons, there hasn’t been a proposal at the end,” Steve writes in his blog. He also added that there is a monetary offer for Galavis to propose to Ferrell on the “After the Final Rose” show.
It remains to be seen if Steve’s prediction will prove to be accurate.
The season finale of “The Bachelor” will be telecast on Monday at 8 pm on ABC.
(Edited by Anu James)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight