‘The Bachelor’ Season 18 Finale Spoilers: Who Will Juan Pablo Galavis Choose - Clare Crawley or Nikki Ferrell?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 10, 2014 10:22 PM EST
The season finale of “The Bachelor” is just a few hours away and fans of the show are eagerly waiting to see who Juan Pablo Galavis might choose as his partner - Nikki Ferrell or Clare Crawley.
Rumor has it that Ferrell will be the last one standing, as Galavis seemingly made his choice clear when he introduced the pediatric nurse to his daughter and former partner in one of the earlier episodes. The fact that only Ferrell’s family seemed to embrace Galavis is a point in her favor.
But Crawley, too, appears to have a strong hold on Galavis, as the duo was seen discussing their wedding song in one of the deleted episodes.
In the clip, Galavis is seen taking out his cell phone, making Crawley feel that he is going to take a selfie. But the bachelor plays Josh Krajcik's "No Better Lovers," which immediately bring tears to Crawley’s eyes.
"I love this song," Crawley says before kissing Galavis, who in turn comforts crying Crawley saying: "We started like that. Don't cry."
Crawley then tells him that they should play the song when they get married. The former Venezuelan soccer did not respond to the suggestion, instead just kissed her.
Later, during a confessional interview, Crawley said that she became emotional as she was caught up in the moment.
"I am lost in the moment. That song is how I feel and how I felt."
"Juan Pablo has definitely helped to break down those walls that have been up around my heart,” she added.
Meanwhile, Reality Steve, a blogger who said Ferrell would be crowned the winner much before the current season premiered on ABC, is sticking to his prediction. But he notes that there might not be an engagement when the show ends.
“Juan Pablo and Nikki left Saint Lucia as a couple, but not engaged. First time in 10 seasons, there hasn’t been a proposal at the end,” Steve writes in his blog. He also added that there is a monetary offer for Galavis to propose to Ferrell on the “After the Final Rose” show.
It remains to be seen if Steve’s prediction will prove to be accurate.
The season finale of “The Bachelor” will be telecast on Monday at 8 pm on ABC.
(Edited by Anu James)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report