Ginnifer Goodwin Pregnant: Baby Bump Means Another Baby for Snow White on 'Once Upon a Time'
By Vanessa Francisco | March 10, 2014 7:30 PM EST
Ginnifer Goodwin's pregnancy might mean that there will be another baby for her character, Snow White on ABC's hit series "Once Upon a Time." The cast has dropped a bombshell during their "Good Morning America" appearance on Mar. 7. Josh Dallas, along with co-stars Lana Parilla, Jennifer Morrison and Colin O'Donoghue talked about how the actress' pregnancy will affect the series. Meanwhile, Lana pomised that Regina is going to have a love interest this season.
"As we saw in the first part of the season, Snow White confessed some secrets to her Prince Charming, she wanted to have another baby," Dallas revealed. He confessed that his fiancee's growing baby bump is planned to be incorporated into the show's script. "If you saw Ginny now, you would know that hiding the baby bump is going to be difficult so Snow White and Prince Charming are just going to have another baby."
Dallas remained silent about other details such as the baby's gender and when Ginnifer is due but the father-to-be gushed that they are both so excited to meet their precious bundle of joy.
Dallas and Goodwin fell in love on the show, where he plays Prince Charming and she plays Snow White. In April 2012, the couple announced their relationship one year after the show's premiere. The "He's Just Not That Into You" star and Dallas announced their engagement in October and revealed that they were expecting in November. "We are so thrilled to announce our engagement and cannot wait to celebrate with our family and friends, including our second family at 'Once Upon a Time,'" they said in a statement to People.
After a month, the couple confirmed the pregnancy through social media. "It is true! There is a bun in my oven! Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart and bump for your loving support. #JoshDallasIsMyBabyDaddy #OverTheMoon," Ginnifer tweeted.
The 35-year-old brunette recently showed off her baby bump while walking with Dallas at the Vancouver airport in January. Ginnifer shows her already growing belly in a loose gray sweater, still adorable and chic with her pixie look.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- Ukraine Under Pressure To Accept EU Brokered Gas Deal With Russia: Resists High Prices Demanded By Russia