Ginnifer Goodwin Pregnant: Baby Bump Means Another Baby for Snow White on 'Once Upon a Time'
By Vanessa Francisco | March 10, 2014 7:30 PM EST
Ginnifer Goodwin's pregnancy might mean that there will be another baby for her character, Snow White on ABC's hit series "Once Upon a Time." The cast has dropped a bombshell during their "Good Morning America" appearance on Mar. 7. Josh Dallas, along with co-stars Lana Parilla, Jennifer Morrison and Colin O'Donoghue talked about how the actress' pregnancy will affect the series. Meanwhile, Lana pomised that Regina is going to have a love interest this season.
"As we saw in the first part of the season, Snow White confessed some secrets to her Prince Charming, she wanted to have another baby," Dallas revealed. He confessed that his fiancee's growing baby bump is planned to be incorporated into the show's script. "If you saw Ginny now, you would know that hiding the baby bump is going to be difficult so Snow White and Prince Charming are just going to have another baby."
Dallas remained silent about other details such as the baby's gender and when Ginnifer is due but the father-to-be gushed that they are both so excited to meet their precious bundle of joy.
Dallas and Goodwin fell in love on the show, where he plays Prince Charming and she plays Snow White. In April 2012, the couple announced their relationship one year after the show's premiere. The "He's Just Not That Into You" star and Dallas announced their engagement in October and revealed that they were expecting in November. "We are so thrilled to announce our engagement and cannot wait to celebrate with our family and friends, including our second family at 'Once Upon a Time,'" they said in a statement to People.
After a month, the couple confirmed the pregnancy through social media. "It is true! There is a bun in my oven! Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart and bump for your loving support. #JoshDallasIsMyBabyDaddy #OverTheMoon," Ginnifer tweeted.
The 35-year-old brunette recently showed off her baby bump while walking with Dallas at the Vancouver airport in January. Ginnifer shows her already growing belly in a loose gray sweater, still adorable and chic with her pixie look.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air