Ginnifer Goodwin Pregnant: Baby Bump Means Another Baby for Snow White on 'Once Upon a Time'
By Vanessa Francisco | March 10, 2014 7:30 PM EST
Ginnifer Goodwin's pregnancy might mean that there will be another baby for her character, Snow White on ABC's hit series "Once Upon a Time." The cast has dropped a bombshell during their "Good Morning America" appearance on Mar. 7. Josh Dallas, along with co-stars Lana Parilla, Jennifer Morrison and Colin O'Donoghue talked about how the actress' pregnancy will affect the series. Meanwhile, Lana pomised that Regina is going to have a love interest this season.
"As we saw in the first part of the season, Snow White confessed some secrets to her Prince Charming, she wanted to have another baby," Dallas revealed. He confessed that his fiancee's growing baby bump is planned to be incorporated into the show's script. "If you saw Ginny now, you would know that hiding the baby bump is going to be difficult so Snow White and Prince Charming are just going to have another baby."
Dallas remained silent about other details such as the baby's gender and when Ginnifer is due but the father-to-be gushed that they are both so excited to meet their precious bundle of joy.
Dallas and Goodwin fell in love on the show, where he plays Prince Charming and she plays Snow White. In April 2012, the couple announced their relationship one year after the show's premiere. The "He's Just Not That Into You" star and Dallas announced their engagement in October and revealed that they were expecting in November. "We are so thrilled to announce our engagement and cannot wait to celebrate with our family and friends, including our second family at 'Once Upon a Time,'" they said in a statement to People.
After a month, the couple confirmed the pregnancy through social media. "It is true! There is a bun in my oven! Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart and bump for your loving support. #JoshDallasIsMyBabyDaddy #OverTheMoon," Ginnifer tweeted.
The 35-year-old brunette recently showed off her baby bump while walking with Dallas at the Vancouver airport in January. Ginnifer shows her already growing belly in a loose gray sweater, still adorable and chic with her pixie look.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- MH17: Shrapnel Hits Plane, Russia Calls for UN-led Investigation