Ginnifer Goodwin Pregnant: Baby Bump Means Another Baby for Snow White on 'Once Upon a Time'
By Vanessa Francisco | March 10, 2014 7:30 PM EST
Ginnifer Goodwin's pregnancy might mean that there will be another baby for her character, Snow White on ABC's hit series "Once Upon a Time." The cast has dropped a bombshell during their "Good Morning America" appearance on Mar. 7. Josh Dallas, along with co-stars Lana Parilla, Jennifer Morrison and Colin O'Donoghue talked about how the actress' pregnancy will affect the series. Meanwhile, Lana pomised that Regina is going to have a love interest this season.
"As we saw in the first part of the season, Snow White confessed some secrets to her Prince Charming, she wanted to have another baby," Dallas revealed. He confessed that his fiancee's growing baby bump is planned to be incorporated into the show's script. "If you saw Ginny now, you would know that hiding the baby bump is going to be difficult so Snow White and Prince Charming are just going to have another baby."
Dallas remained silent about other details such as the baby's gender and when Ginnifer is due but the father-to-be gushed that they are both so excited to meet their precious bundle of joy.
Dallas and Goodwin fell in love on the show, where he plays Prince Charming and she plays Snow White. In April 2012, the couple announced their relationship one year after the show's premiere. The "He's Just Not That Into You" star and Dallas announced their engagement in October and revealed that they were expecting in November. "We are so thrilled to announce our engagement and cannot wait to celebrate with our family and friends, including our second family at 'Once Upon a Time,'" they said in a statement to People.
After a month, the couple confirmed the pregnancy through social media. "It is true! There is a bun in my oven! Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart and bump for your loving support. #JoshDallasIsMyBabyDaddy #OverTheMoon," Ginnifer tweeted.
The 35-year-old brunette recently showed off her baby bump while walking with Dallas at the Vancouver airport in January. Ginnifer shows her already growing belly in a loose gray sweater, still adorable and chic with her pixie look.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family