Honda Activa 125 Official Brochures Leak Online; Price and Features Details
By greeshma m | March 10, 2014 6:34 PM EST
The official brochure of Honda Activa 125, the latest vairant of Activa, has surfaced online, suggesting the bookings for the two-wheeler is likely to commence shortly.
The brochure images of Activa 125, which hit the cyberspace earlier on Sunday, confirmed most of the details known to two-wheeler enthusiasts in the country. The scooter, which made its first appearance at the Delhi Auto Expo 2014 along with Honda's sportsbike CBR 650F, is speculated to reach brick and mortar stores inside the next three months.
Check the brochure here.
Activa 125 draws power from a 125cc, single cylinder, four-stroke engine, which can pump in a power of 8.6bhp at 6500 rpm and peak torque of 10.12 Nm at 5500 rpm. The engine is mated to a V-Matic CVT transmission and the company claims the best fuel efficiency for the scooter. Seated on a wheelbase of 1,260 mm, Activa 125 measures 1,814 mm in length, 704 mm in width, and 1,151 mm in height. The scooter comes with telescopic fork suspension at the front and hydraulic type at the rear.
Other features of the new Activa 125 include optional disc brake, tubeless tires, digital meter and metal body .The Activa 125 will be available in four colours - Midnight Blue Metallic, Black, Peal Sunbeam White and Sword Silver Metallic. Honda's dealerships are likely to start the booking soon in India, reported IAB.
Currently, India's 125 cc automatic scooter segments has been dominated by Piaggio's Vespa, Suzuki's Access and Swish and Mahindra's Duro and Rodeo. With the launch of Activa 125, Honda will be able to reach larger audience in the country as the Activa 125 comes with lots of attractive features. Early rumours suggested that the Honda would price Activa 125 around the 60,000 bracket.
(Edited by Vishnuprasad S Pillai)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- New Malaysia Airlines Caught in Adelaide Airport Latest Scare
- Toyota Tops World Sales of Cars, Sells Over 5K Million Vehicles in First Half of 2014
- Man Swindles Apple for $309,768 in 16 States
- Formula 1 Chief Sues Google over Sex Party Pictures
- Air New Zealand Pays $1000 to NZ9 Passengers After Three-Night Delay
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date