Honda Activa 125 Official Brochures Leak Online; Price and Features Details
By greeshma m | March 10, 2014 6:34 PM EST
The official brochure of Honda Activa 125, the latest vairant of Activa, has surfaced online, suggesting the bookings for the two-wheeler is likely to commence shortly.
The brochure images of Activa 125, which hit the cyberspace earlier on Sunday, confirmed most of the details known to two-wheeler enthusiasts in the country. The scooter, which made its first appearance at the Delhi Auto Expo 2014 along with Honda's sportsbike CBR 650F, is speculated to reach brick and mortar stores inside the next three months.
Check the brochure here.
Activa 125 draws power from a 125cc, single cylinder, four-stroke engine, which can pump in a power of 8.6bhp at 6500 rpm and peak torque of 10.12 Nm at 5500 rpm. The engine is mated to a V-Matic CVT transmission and the company claims the best fuel efficiency for the scooter. Seated on a wheelbase of 1,260 mm, Activa 125 measures 1,814 mm in length, 704 mm in width, and 1,151 mm in height. The scooter comes with telescopic fork suspension at the front and hydraulic type at the rear.
Other features of the new Activa 125 include optional disc brake, tubeless tires, digital meter and metal body .The Activa 125 will be available in four colours - Midnight Blue Metallic, Black, Peal Sunbeam White and Sword Silver Metallic. Honda's dealerships are likely to start the booking soon in India, reported IAB.
Currently, India's 125 cc automatic scooter segments has been dominated by Piaggio's Vespa, Suzuki's Access and Swish and Mahindra's Duro and Rodeo. With the launch of Activa 125, Honda will be able to reach larger audience in the country as the Activa 125 comes with lots of attractive features. Early rumours suggested that the Honda would price Activa 125 around the 60,000 bracket.
(Edited by Vishnuprasad S Pillai)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier to Give $5,000 Assistance to Victims’ Families; Bankruptcy Looms as 2 Air Mishaps Would Cost Firm Minimum $80.55 M Compensation
- Foxconn And Pegatron Corp Readies For Apple's iPhone 6 Mass Production This Month
- KFC & McDonald’s Accused of Serving ‘Expired’ Meat to Customers
- Malaysian Airlines Ukraine Tragedy Hits Asian Stock Markets
- Fairfax Chief Executive Greg Hywood Reiterates Commitment to Radio; No Merger With Macquarie Radio
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More