Jennifer Aniston Opens Up: Admits She's Not a Fan of Selfies; To Swap Bodies with Gisele Bundchen and Lindsey Vonn
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 10, 2014 5:40 PM EST
Jennifer Aniston's fans would have said the actress has enough under her belt to be asking for more, but the 45-year-old actress seems not to stall when she opened up that she could swap bodies with Brazilian fashion model Gisele Bundchen and ski superstar Lindsey Vonn.
Hollywood stars Justin Theroux arrives with fiance Jennifer Aniston, who is holding a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch at the 85th Academy Awards in Hollywood.
The "Horrible Bosses" star admitted to Self that if she could trade bodies with one person for 24 hours, she'd pick Gisele Bundchen's body, and she'd love to be able to ski like Lindsey Vonn.
Aniston is currently engaged with Justin Theroux who the "Horrible Bosses" star has been in a relationship with for almost three years. The couple's engagement was announced in August 2012. But recently, rumours has it that the couple separated.
According to Daily Mail, the pair have recently dismissed rumours and enjoyed a cozy night together at the Motion Picture & Television Fund's annual night. It seemed that the rumours are not true, and Aniston and Theroux fans have no reason to be stressed.
If fans want to make Aniston smile, however, fans have to show Aniston cute puppy videos or "be kind." Aniston told Self that she would command everyone to do so many things. The actress said she would command everyone to "stop buying tabloids, and to stop violence."
"If I programmed my own TV network, it would air good news! Just positive stories. Heroic stories. Cute puppy dogs doin' stuff. Great television shows. I'd bring back all the great television shows from the 70's. Put 'Taxi' back on the air. Things to make you smile," Aniston said.
Aniston's "great television shows," at present, seemed to include "The Voice" and "America's Got Talent." And the one song that could make her move is the old rap song "White Lines." But, unfortunately, Aniston hated hearing her friends sing.
"My friends know that they'll drive me crazy if they sing along to music! Oh my God, I hate it. I like to hear the song--don't sing it. Please! I'd record you to sing it if I wanted to hear you sing it," Aniston admitted.
Aniston also admitted that she doesn't like selfies. Between giving up Mexican food and posting a selfie on Instagram, Aniston chose the former. The actress doesn't have an account on Instagram.
"...I'm not a fan of selfies. I don't understand them. I feel like there's enough out there, why add to it?" Aniston said.
The actress also said that her ultimate stress reliever is exercise and mediation, which she does for 20 minutes every day.
The 45-year-old actress has four films coming up in the next two years including the sequel to 2011 comedy Horrible Bosses. Aniston, according to Daily Mail, also has an upcoming role in the comedy movie "Squirrels to the Nuts" in 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- 'White Collar' Season 6 RECAP Episode 3: Amy Slaps Neal Caffrey In Uncontrolled Variables [SPOILERS]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies