Jennifer Aniston Opens Up: Admits She's Not a Fan of Selfies; To Swap Bodies with Gisele Bundchen and Lindsey Vonn
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | March 10, 2014 5:40 PM EST
Jennifer Aniston's fans would have said the actress has enough under her belt to be asking for more, but the 45-year-old actress seems not to stall when she opened up that she could swap bodies with Brazilian fashion model Gisele Bundchen and ski superstar Lindsey Vonn.
Hollywood stars Justin Theroux arrives with fiance Jennifer Aniston, who is holding a Salvatore Ferragamo clutch at the 85th Academy Awards in Hollywood.
The "Horrible Bosses" star admitted to Self that if she could trade bodies with one person for 24 hours, she'd pick Gisele Bundchen's body, and she'd love to be able to ski like Lindsey Vonn.
Aniston is currently engaged with Justin Theroux who the "Horrible Bosses" star has been in a relationship with for almost three years. The couple's engagement was announced in August 2012. But recently, rumours has it that the couple separated.
According to Daily Mail, the pair have recently dismissed rumours and enjoyed a cozy night together at the Motion Picture & Television Fund's annual night. It seemed that the rumours are not true, and Aniston and Theroux fans have no reason to be stressed.
If fans want to make Aniston smile, however, fans have to show Aniston cute puppy videos or "be kind." Aniston told Self that she would command everyone to do so many things. The actress said she would command everyone to "stop buying tabloids, and to stop violence."
"If I programmed my own TV network, it would air good news! Just positive stories. Heroic stories. Cute puppy dogs doin' stuff. Great television shows. I'd bring back all the great television shows from the 70's. Put 'Taxi' back on the air. Things to make you smile," Aniston said.
Aniston's "great television shows," at present, seemed to include "The Voice" and "America's Got Talent." And the one song that could make her move is the old rap song "White Lines." But, unfortunately, Aniston hated hearing her friends sing.
"My friends know that they'll drive me crazy if they sing along to music! Oh my God, I hate it. I like to hear the song--don't sing it. Please! I'd record you to sing it if I wanted to hear you sing it," Aniston admitted.
Aniston also admitted that she doesn't like selfies. Between giving up Mexican food and posting a selfie on Instagram, Aniston chose the former. The actress doesn't have an account on Instagram.
"...I'm not a fan of selfies. I don't understand them. I feel like there's enough out there, why add to it?" Aniston said.
The actress also said that her ultimate stress reliever is exercise and mediation, which she does for 20 minutes every day.
The 45-year-old actress has four films coming up in the next two years including the sequel to 2011 comedy Horrible Bosses. Aniston, according to Daily Mail, also has an upcoming role in the comedy movie "Squirrels to the Nuts" in 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1: ‘The Biggest Action Sequence That We Have Ever Attempted’ [VIDEO]
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- ‘Star Wars’ 7 Plot Leak – New Villain And Stormtroopers New Look [Spoilers]
- 'Doctor Who' Casting News: 'GOT' Actress Rose Leslie Favoured To Play As 'Clara Oswald'
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: AT&T/Sprint Release and When to Hit Your Region