Salman Khan to Ditch his Bachelor Status Finally?
By Arijita Bhowmik | March 10, 2014 5:27 PM EST
Superstar Salman Khan has raised major expectations after hinting at possible marriage plans at an event recently.
Bollywood's most eligible bachelor after years of wait, seems to be considering the big leap in his personal front.
"Now I'm in transit period and I like it. From the age of 15, I did not get a transit period. For the first time, I have such a chance to sigh. I am sighing more since it has been two-and-a-half years. It's time to stop sighing because something soon will happen in my life..." Khan was quoted by PTI.
Khan, who is said to be dating Romanian television host Lulia Vantur presently hinted quite cleverly at a possible marriage with the lady.
"I follow humanity. I follow Islam, Christianity, and follow right thing as much I can. I have been kind of blessed. Father is Pathan, mother is Hindu, second mother is Catholic, and brother-in-law is Punjabi. Wife, I am thinking to bring from outside..." revealed the actor.
While this may be the first time Khan has opened up on the topic of his marriage, but the actor's fans are very well acquainted with his witty and nonchalant answers.
On Khan's marriage, famous astrologer Bejan Daruwala had predicted last year that the actor should get married within one and half years or so as the timings were just perfect.
But the actor on numerous occasions has firmly stated that marriage was a remote possibility and he favoured the idea of adopting a child instead.
Khan at the event also admitted that despite having a string of girlfriends, he was a pathetic lover, but proved to be a good friend.
"I have not been like the most incredible boy friend. I could be the friend and I have heard this from the ex girlfriends also that (he is) a great friend but miserable boyfriend," confessed Khan.
(Edited by Anu James)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery