Salman Khan to Ditch his Bachelor Status Finally?
By Arijita Bhowmik | March 10, 2014 5:27 PM EST
Superstar Salman Khan has raised major expectations after hinting at possible marriage plans at an event recently.
Bollywood's most eligible bachelor after years of wait, seems to be considering the big leap in his personal front.
"Now I'm in transit period and I like it. From the age of 15, I did not get a transit period. For the first time, I have such a chance to sigh. I am sighing more since it has been two-and-a-half years. It's time to stop sighing because something soon will happen in my life..." Khan was quoted by PTI.
Khan, who is said to be dating Romanian television host Lulia Vantur presently hinted quite cleverly at a possible marriage with the lady.
"I follow humanity. I follow Islam, Christianity, and follow right thing as much I can. I have been kind of blessed. Father is Pathan, mother is Hindu, second mother is Catholic, and brother-in-law is Punjabi. Wife, I am thinking to bring from outside..." revealed the actor.
While this may be the first time Khan has opened up on the topic of his marriage, but the actor's fans are very well acquainted with his witty and nonchalant answers.
On Khan's marriage, famous astrologer Bejan Daruwala had predicted last year that the actor should get married within one and half years or so as the timings were just perfect.
But the actor on numerous occasions has firmly stated that marriage was a remote possibility and he favoured the idea of adopting a child instead.
Khan at the event also admitted that despite having a string of girlfriends, he was a pathetic lover, but proved to be a good friend.
"I have not been like the most incredible boy friend. I could be the friend and I have heard this from the ex girlfriends also that (he is) a great friend but miserable boyfriend," confessed Khan.
(Edited by Anu James)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks
- New Zealand Assured China-Australia Deal Will Not Affect Demand
- New Zealand Medicine Products Sector To Get Own Regulator::Drops Plan For A Joint Regulator With Australia
- Canada's Ontario Students Score High Rank In Global Survey Of Computer Skills