Keyshia Cole, Husband Daniel Boobie Gibson Divorce Confirmed Amid Cheating Rumors: "Trust and Believe" Singer Reveals She is Single?
March 10, 2014 5:25 PM EST
Rumours have been swirling around Keyshia Cole and her NBA Player husband, Daniel "Boobie" Gibson, sugesting the the couple is headed towards divorce based on the "Trust and Believe" singer's questionable posts on social media. Fans have not seen a lot about the pair after their reality show "Keyshia & Daniel: Family First" on BET ended but on Mar. 4, Keyshia took to Instagram posting the message that could mean she is single: "I do not think there is anybody out there made for me."
Keyshia followed it with the message: "F*ck it." She reportedly filed for divorce from Gibson in February after reports emerged that they were both cheating on each other. While Gibson has been seen in a couple of strip clubs and nightclubs with different women, Cole was also photographed with a local promoter named Mr. Ruggs and several other men including rap star Meek Mill. Gibson then posted a photo of Tupac on Instagram with a caption from the rap icon's lyrics: "The kind of sh*t that wil fuel an anger that will never die."
This has sparked speculations that a divorce is on its way if it has not actually already happened. In fall of 2013, Gibson reportedly cheated on his wife but quickly denied the rumours saying he has always been faithful. However, Cole took to Twitter on Feb. 4 posting the message: "You have to GO! Take yo ass back to Htown! You can have him boo. #Trust." When fans reacted, she quickly shot down the rumours and said, "We are good. We are chillin'. We have a kid. We are married. So it is all love." On Mar. 6, the "I should Have Cheated" singer posted a photo of herself on Instagram with both hands that show no wedding ring.
According to Hot New Hip Hop, Cole and Iggy Azalea are planning to star in a remake of iconic hit "Mo Money, Mo Problems." They are going to reprise the hit classic under producer Irv Gotti, set to be part of a soundtrack to the comedy "he Other Woman" starring Nicki Minaj, Cameron Diaz and Kate Upton. Meanwhile, the 28-year-old free agent recently indicated his hopes to ressurect his NBA career at the All Star Weekend events in New Orleans. He's played seven NBA seasons with an average of eight points and two assists.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Getting Serious With Jennifer Lawrence, Actress Joining Coldplay Tour [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- UFC News: Rhonda Rousey To Avenge Teammates, Demands Bethe Correia
- FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: Argentina vs. Philippines Preview, Starting Lineups
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Group B: Greece vs. Philippines Live Streaming Info, Betting Odds and Preview
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Live Streaming Info: USA vs. Turkey Preview, Starting Lineups [VIDEO]
- Grigor Dimitrov Shares Fashion Tips With Maria Sharapova
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans