Keyshia Cole, Husband Daniel Boobie Gibson Divorce Confirmed Amid Cheating Rumors: "Trust and Believe" Singer Reveals She is Single?
March 10, 2014 5:25 PM EST
Rumours have been swirling around Keyshia Cole and her NBA Player husband, Daniel "Boobie" Gibson, sugesting the the couple is headed towards divorce based on the "Trust and Believe" singer's questionable posts on social media. Fans have not seen a lot about the pair after their reality show "Keyshia & Daniel: Family First" on BET ended but on Mar. 4, Keyshia took to Instagram posting the message that could mean she is single: "I do not think there is anybody out there made for me."
Keyshia followed it with the message: "F*ck it." She reportedly filed for divorce from Gibson in February after reports emerged that they were both cheating on each other. While Gibson has been seen in a couple of strip clubs and nightclubs with different women, Cole was also photographed with a local promoter named Mr. Ruggs and several other men including rap star Meek Mill. Gibson then posted a photo of Tupac on Instagram with a caption from the rap icon's lyrics: "The kind of sh*t that wil fuel an anger that will never die."
This has sparked speculations that a divorce is on its way if it has not actually already happened. In fall of 2013, Gibson reportedly cheated on his wife but quickly denied the rumours saying he has always been faithful. However, Cole took to Twitter on Feb. 4 posting the message: "You have to GO! Take yo ass back to Htown! You can have him boo. #Trust." When fans reacted, she quickly shot down the rumours and said, "We are good. We are chillin'. We have a kid. We are married. So it is all love." On Mar. 6, the "I should Have Cheated" singer posted a photo of herself on Instagram with both hands that show no wedding ring.
According to Hot New Hip Hop, Cole and Iggy Azalea are planning to star in a remake of iconic hit "Mo Money, Mo Problems." They are going to reprise the hit classic under producer Irv Gotti, set to be part of a soundtrack to the comedy "he Other Woman" starring Nicki Minaj, Cameron Diaz and Kate Upton. Meanwhile, the 28-year-old free agent recently indicated his hopes to ressurect his NBA career at the All Star Weekend events in New Orleans. He's played seven NBA seasons with an average of eight points and two assists.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Rafael Nadal Back In Action To Target Novak Djokovic At China Open
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Grigor Dimitrov Turns To Novak Djokovic For Love Advice; Dimitrov and Sharapova At The 2014 China Open
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate