Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Caught Kissing And Making Out at Laser Tag Date: Reunited for Good?
By Sonalee singh | March 10, 2014 5:21 PM EST
After reuniting for a coffee and a breakfast date on March 7, Justin and Selena were spotted in PDA during a laser tag date. A source revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were seen hugging and kissing in the darkness of the laser tag event.
"We have an area where the lights are off and it's filled with fog. They basically hid out in there, stopped their game of laser tag, and were locked in a full-on make out session," revealed a source to Hollywoodlife.com.
Selena Gomez and Justing Bieber seem to have totally gone crazy about each other after reuniting since their break- up. The source further revealed that there was no stopping of Selena and Justin's love for each other.
"They were playing with their bodyguards and then they stopped and had some full-on PDA," continued the source adding, "They were really enjoying each other's company and Selena was smiling from the time she walked in to the time she left. Justin was going the extra mile to make sure she was doing well."
This is "Jelena's" second reunion after Jan. 1 where they were seen taking Segway ride with each other. However, the reunion did not last as Justin was allegedly linked with model Chantel Jefferies. Later, Justin was held in Miami for rash driving and it was also reported that Selena was tired of Justin's partying scene therefore had no wish of getting back with him.
However, now it seems all is well between the couple. Before the laser tag session they were even spotted doing a private dance with each other at the Action Dance Studio.
Justin and Selena called it quits last year after Justin was allegedly linked to Victoria Secret model Barbara Palvin. Yet, the couple had tried to reunite various times but it did not work out. But the "Jelena" fans are hoping that the PDA reunion may last for good. Let us know your thoughts on Justin and Selena's PDA session at the laser tag date. Do you think this reunion will last and the couple will go public with their relationship?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch