Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Caught Kissing And Making Out at Laser Tag Date: Reunited for Good?
By Sonalee singh | March 10, 2014 5:21 PM EST
After reuniting for a coffee and a breakfast date on March 7, Justin and Selena were spotted in PDA during a laser tag date. A source revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were seen hugging and kissing in the darkness of the laser tag event.
"We have an area where the lights are off and it's filled with fog. They basically hid out in there, stopped their game of laser tag, and were locked in a full-on make out session," revealed a source to Hollywoodlife.com.
Selena Gomez and Justing Bieber seem to have totally gone crazy about each other after reuniting since their break- up. The source further revealed that there was no stopping of Selena and Justin's love for each other.
"They were playing with their bodyguards and then they stopped and had some full-on PDA," continued the source adding, "They were really enjoying each other's company and Selena was smiling from the time she walked in to the time she left. Justin was going the extra mile to make sure she was doing well."
This is "Jelena's" second reunion after Jan. 1 where they were seen taking Segway ride with each other. However, the reunion did not last as Justin was allegedly linked with model Chantel Jefferies. Later, Justin was held in Miami for rash driving and it was also reported that Selena was tired of Justin's partying scene therefore had no wish of getting back with him.
However, now it seems all is well between the couple. Before the laser tag session they were even spotted doing a private dance with each other at the Action Dance Studio.
Justin and Selena called it quits last year after Justin was allegedly linked to Victoria Secret model Barbara Palvin. Yet, the couple had tried to reunite various times but it did not work out. But the "Jelena" fans are hoping that the PDA reunion may last for good. Let us know your thoughts on Justin and Selena's PDA session at the laser tag date. Do you think this reunion will last and the couple will go public with their relationship?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More