Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Caught Kissing And Making Out at Laser Tag Date: Reunited for Good?
By Sonalee singh | March 10, 2014 5:21 PM EST
After reuniting for a coffee and a breakfast date on March 7, Justin and Selena were spotted in PDA during a laser tag date. A source revealed to Hollywoodlife.com that Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were seen hugging and kissing in the darkness of the laser tag event.
"We have an area where the lights are off and it's filled with fog. They basically hid out in there, stopped their game of laser tag, and were locked in a full-on make out session," revealed a source to Hollywoodlife.com.
Selena Gomez and Justing Bieber seem to have totally gone crazy about each other after reuniting since their break- up. The source further revealed that there was no stopping of Selena and Justin's love for each other.
"They were playing with their bodyguards and then they stopped and had some full-on PDA," continued the source adding, "They were really enjoying each other's company and Selena was smiling from the time she walked in to the time she left. Justin was going the extra mile to make sure she was doing well."
This is "Jelena's" second reunion after Jan. 1 where they were seen taking Segway ride with each other. However, the reunion did not last as Justin was allegedly linked with model Chantel Jefferies. Later, Justin was held in Miami for rash driving and it was also reported that Selena was tired of Justin's partying scene therefore had no wish of getting back with him.
However, now it seems all is well between the couple. Before the laser tag session they were even spotted doing a private dance with each other at the Action Dance Studio.
Justin and Selena called it quits last year after Justin was allegedly linked to Victoria Secret model Barbara Palvin. Yet, the couple had tried to reunite various times but it did not work out. But the "Jelena" fans are hoping that the PDA reunion may last for good. Let us know your thoughts on Justin and Selena's PDA session at the laser tag date. Do you think this reunion will last and the couple will go public with their relationship?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks