Andrew Gordon is New HOH, Paul Jackson up for Eviction; Feud Fumes in 'Big Brother Canada 2'?
By Jenille Cristy Maido | March 10, 2014 5:17 PM EST
After winning the HOH challenge, Andrew Gordon, the 27-year-old restaurant manager was named Week 2's Head of Household which gave him the power to nominate two house guests for eviction.
Andrew used his power as the HOH to nominate former Head of Household motivational speaker and consultant, Paul Jackson, along with freelance fashion stylist Neda Kalantar. "Big Brother Canada" Season 2 fans were not shocked with the results of the nominations after all.
It was last week when Paul used his HOH perk to nominate Andrew along with Anick Gervais, this season's first evictee. The former HOH's reason was that Andrew was the first boy to get off the block of ice in their first HOH challenge.
Soon, Andrew won the Power of Veto (POV) challenge which he used to take himself from nomination block. This made Paul put hairstylist Ika Wong as replacement nomination.
Andrew showed obvious dislike on Paul for nominating him. This week's footage showed Andrew making fun of the way Paul talks. Until, he won the HOH challenge and put Paul up for eviction.
Some "Big Brother Canada" 2 fans can smell a sort of bad blood for these two competitive houseguests that may or may not last through the entire show (unless Paul get's evicted at the end of the week).
Spoiler Fans are also looking forward to this week's POV challenge.
Meanwhile, lots of things happened in the two weeks running of the show. While the three mystery houseguests wooing for votes to be an official contestant are already on the war room, possible alliances are starting to rise. Boy's alliances, girl's alliances as well as final 2 alliances are forming this early. Personal trainer Kyle Shore and make-up artist Sabrina Abbate same with Nedda and Ika seemed to have a final two deal while Kyle and Andrew seemed to have a brotherly alliance.
Student Rachelle Diamond had made enemies. Some houseguests do not want how she flirted with some boy houseguests since she had a boyfriend outside the house.
Rachelle and Ika dislike model agency coordinator Heather Decksheimer for making a big deal of Rachelle's flirting and the certain tone of her voice respectively.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015