Andrew Gordon is New HOH, Paul Jackson up for Eviction; Feud Fumes in 'Big Brother Canada 2'?
By Jenille Cristy Maido | March 10, 2014 5:17 PM EST
After winning the HOH challenge, Andrew Gordon, the 27-year-old restaurant manager was named Week 2's Head of Household which gave him the power to nominate two house guests for eviction.
Andrew used his power as the HOH to nominate former Head of Household motivational speaker and consultant, Paul Jackson, along with freelance fashion stylist Neda Kalantar. "Big Brother Canada" Season 2 fans were not shocked with the results of the nominations after all.
It was last week when Paul used his HOH perk to nominate Andrew along with Anick Gervais, this season's first evictee. The former HOH's reason was that Andrew was the first boy to get off the block of ice in their first HOH challenge.
Soon, Andrew won the Power of Veto (POV) challenge which he used to take himself from nomination block. This made Paul put hairstylist Ika Wong as replacement nomination.
Andrew showed obvious dislike on Paul for nominating him. This week's footage showed Andrew making fun of the way Paul talks. Until, he won the HOH challenge and put Paul up for eviction.
Some "Big Brother Canada" 2 fans can smell a sort of bad blood for these two competitive houseguests that may or may not last through the entire show (unless Paul get's evicted at the end of the week).
Spoiler Fans are also looking forward to this week's POV challenge.
Meanwhile, lots of things happened in the two weeks running of the show. While the three mystery houseguests wooing for votes to be an official contestant are already on the war room, possible alliances are starting to rise. Boy's alliances, girl's alliances as well as final 2 alliances are forming this early. Personal trainer Kyle Shore and make-up artist Sabrina Abbate same with Nedda and Ika seemed to have a final two deal while Kyle and Andrew seemed to have a brotherly alliance.
Student Rachelle Diamond had made enemies. Some houseguests do not want how she flirted with some boy houseguests since she had a boyfriend outside the house.
Rachelle and Ika dislike model agency coordinator Heather Decksheimer for making a big deal of Rachelle's flirting and the certain tone of her voice respectively.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines Considers Changing Name After MH370 and MH17 Tragedies