'Reign' Episode 14 'Dirty Laundry' Spoilers: Brothers No More [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 10, 2014 5:01 PM EST
The honeymoon period is not going to last long for Mary and Francis, as life-changing situation will affect them in "Dirty Laundry." Mary married Francis in "The Consummation," as she realised that she loves Francis more than she loves Bash. Nostradamus' new vision -- which altered again -- freed her from the fear that she will be the cause of Francis' death. The fake news of Queen of England's death speeded-up the wedding ceremony.
The preview and the synopsis of "Reign" Episode 14, "Dirty Laundry," indicate that it will not be a smooth sailing for the newly married couple. Also, Bash returns to the castle, and as the preview clip suggests, he will be in a mood to take down Francis. In the previous episode, Francis had asked Bash to take the exile route if he wants to escape his misfortune. In the woods, Bash had killed two guards who were ordered by someone in the castle to kill him. Bash suspects that Francis had ordered the guards to kill him. Bash can be seen saying in the preview clip, "if I find out he [Francis] tried to kill me, I'll take him down myself."
After killing the guards, Bash had galloped away deeper in the woods. In the upcoming episode, he will meet Olivia, portrayed by Yael Grobglas, in the woods. The synopsis of the episode says that Olivia is an "escaped victim of the terrors of the woods." Bash will find her in a state of confusion. He will seek Nostradamus to help terrified Olivia.
The synopsis of "Dirty Laundry" also alludes to Lola's strange behaviour. This might be related to her and Francis' romp in the bed. According to the synopsis, "Mary (Adelaide Kane) returns from her honeymoon and, suspicious of Lola's strange behaviour, uncovers a deception that changes everything."
Meanwhile, it looks like King Henry's "odd behaviour" will cause him great misfortune. This misfortune will force him seek the help of Queen Catherine. It will be interesting to see what terms and conditions Queen Catherine put forward, before helping King Henry.
Norma Bailey has directed the episode. Edgar Lyall has written the teleplay, while Drew Lindo has written the story.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up