Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson Break Up 2014: 'Twilight' Stars Send Hidden Messages to Each Other?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 10, 2014 4:39 PM EST
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson has broken up a long time ago but it seems the former Twilight stars are still connecting with one another. Pattinson is the endorser for Dior while Stewart is endorsing Balenciaga's fragrance named Florabotanica.
When the 27-year-old actor spoke to Teen Vogue about his Dior Homme Eau for Men fragrance, Pattinson spoke of the kind of woman who would be attacted to such a scent. "She is a girl of her own mind. She refuses to smell pretty or do what is expected of her," he said. "Clearly, someone who is not confused about her idea of femininity." Pattinson described the men who would wear Dior as "a free spirit who does whatever he wants and is fearless about it."
Meanwhile, the 23-year-old actress talked about how she can relate to the fragrance she is endorsing. "She's free. One can tap into the qualities they might not know they have when they wear Balenciaga," Stewart explained. "For me, it is a boldness. A very destructive assertiveness. I recognize myself when I wear it, which is important. The fragrance is everything that I like," Stewart continued. "It is natural, original and feminine. Three things I value very much."
The former couple's statements lead to speculations whether the stars have been sending with each other hidden messages through their fragrance descriptions. It appears that the types of man and woman that would wear and appreciate their fragrances fit perfectly to be together just like fans still hope Pattinson and Stewart will be.
There has also been speculations suggesting that Pattinson's mother had a part in their break up. "My mum is quite a dominant personality," he brought her up while he talked about the fragrance. "So I have always been very comfortable around girls."
Their relationship started going down after Stewart was caught cheating with "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders in July 2012. While Pattinson and Stewart reportedly tried to stand the storm, Pattinson soon broke it off saying he just could not trust Stewart anymore. In 2014, they reportedly spent Valentine's Day together even if it meant only Pattinson sending Stewart flowers while she sent him her photos with it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight