Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson Break Up 2014: 'Twilight' Stars Send Hidden Messages to Each Other?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 10, 2014 4:39 PM EST
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson has broken up a long time ago but it seems the former Twilight stars are still connecting with one another. Pattinson is the endorser for Dior while Stewart is endorsing Balenciaga's fragrance named Florabotanica.
When the 27-year-old actor spoke to Teen Vogue about his Dior Homme Eau for Men fragrance, Pattinson spoke of the kind of woman who would be attacted to such a scent. "She is a girl of her own mind. She refuses to smell pretty or do what is expected of her," he said. "Clearly, someone who is not confused about her idea of femininity." Pattinson described the men who would wear Dior as "a free spirit who does whatever he wants and is fearless about it."
Meanwhile, the 23-year-old actress talked about how she can relate to the fragrance she is endorsing. "She's free. One can tap into the qualities they might not know they have when they wear Balenciaga," Stewart explained. "For me, it is a boldness. A very destructive assertiveness. I recognize myself when I wear it, which is important. The fragrance is everything that I like," Stewart continued. "It is natural, original and feminine. Three things I value very much."
The former couple's statements lead to speculations whether the stars have been sending with each other hidden messages through their fragrance descriptions. It appears that the types of man and woman that would wear and appreciate their fragrances fit perfectly to be together just like fans still hope Pattinson and Stewart will be.
There has also been speculations suggesting that Pattinson's mother had a part in their break up. "My mum is quite a dominant personality," he brought her up while he talked about the fragrance. "So I have always been very comfortable around girls."
Their relationship started going down after Stewart was caught cheating with "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders in July 2012. While Pattinson and Stewart reportedly tried to stand the storm, Pattinson soon broke it off saying he just could not trust Stewart anymore. In 2014, they reportedly spent Valentine's Day together even if it meant only Pattinson sending Stewart flowers while she sent him her photos with it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 9/11 Dust Cloud Most Likely Have Created Pregnancy Issues: Celebrities Who Posed Nude During Pregnancy
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features