Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson Break Up 2014: 'Twilight' Stars Send Hidden Messages to Each Other?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 10, 2014 4:39 PM EST
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson has broken up a long time ago but it seems the former Twilight stars are still connecting with one another. Pattinson is the endorser for Dior while Stewart is endorsing Balenciaga's fragrance named Florabotanica.
When the 27-year-old actor spoke to Teen Vogue about his Dior Homme Eau for Men fragrance, Pattinson spoke of the kind of woman who would be attacted to such a scent. "She is a girl of her own mind. She refuses to smell pretty or do what is expected of her," he said. "Clearly, someone who is not confused about her idea of femininity." Pattinson described the men who would wear Dior as "a free spirit who does whatever he wants and is fearless about it."
Meanwhile, the 23-year-old actress talked about how she can relate to the fragrance she is endorsing. "She's free. One can tap into the qualities they might not know they have when they wear Balenciaga," Stewart explained. "For me, it is a boldness. A very destructive assertiveness. I recognize myself when I wear it, which is important. The fragrance is everything that I like," Stewart continued. "It is natural, original and feminine. Three things I value very much."
The former couple's statements lead to speculations whether the stars have been sending with each other hidden messages through their fragrance descriptions. It appears that the types of man and woman that would wear and appreciate their fragrances fit perfectly to be together just like fans still hope Pattinson and Stewart will be.
There has also been speculations suggesting that Pattinson's mother had a part in their break up. "My mum is quite a dominant personality," he brought her up while he talked about the fragrance. "So I have always been very comfortable around girls."
Their relationship started going down after Stewart was caught cheating with "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders in July 2012. While Pattinson and Stewart reportedly tried to stand the storm, Pattinson soon broke it off saying he just could not trust Stewart anymore. In 2014, they reportedly spent Valentine's Day together even if it meant only Pattinson sending Stewart flowers while she sent him her photos with it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers, Speculations: Stana Katic in More ‘Beast’ Action, Nathan Fillion Mulls Caskett Wedding Schedule
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report