Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson Break Up 2014: 'Twilight' Stars Send Hidden Messages to Each Other?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 10, 2014 4:39 PM EST
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson has broken up a long time ago but it seems the former Twilight stars are still connecting with one another. Pattinson is the endorser for Dior while Stewart is endorsing Balenciaga's fragrance named Florabotanica.
When the 27-year-old actor spoke to Teen Vogue about his Dior Homme Eau for Men fragrance, Pattinson spoke of the kind of woman who would be attacted to such a scent. "She is a girl of her own mind. She refuses to smell pretty or do what is expected of her," he said. "Clearly, someone who is not confused about her idea of femininity." Pattinson described the men who would wear Dior as "a free spirit who does whatever he wants and is fearless about it."
Meanwhile, the 23-year-old actress talked about how she can relate to the fragrance she is endorsing. "She's free. One can tap into the qualities they might not know they have when they wear Balenciaga," Stewart explained. "For me, it is a boldness. A very destructive assertiveness. I recognize myself when I wear it, which is important. The fragrance is everything that I like," Stewart continued. "It is natural, original and feminine. Three things I value very much."
The former couple's statements lead to speculations whether the stars have been sending with each other hidden messages through their fragrance descriptions. It appears that the types of man and woman that would wear and appreciate their fragrances fit perfectly to be together just like fans still hope Pattinson and Stewart will be.
There has also been speculations suggesting that Pattinson's mother had a part in their break up. "My mum is quite a dominant personality," he brought her up while he talked about the fragrance. "So I have always been very comfortable around girls."
Their relationship started going down after Stewart was caught cheating with "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders in July 2012. While Pattinson and Stewart reportedly tried to stand the storm, Pattinson soon broke it off saying he just could not trust Stewart anymore. In 2014, they reportedly spent Valentine's Day together even if it meant only Pattinson sending Stewart flowers while she sent him her photos with it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More