Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson Break Up 2014: 'Twilight' Stars Send Hidden Messages to Each Other?
By Vanessa Francisco | March 10, 2014 4:39 PM EST
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson has broken up a long time ago but it seems the former Twilight stars are still connecting with one another. Pattinson is the endorser for Dior while Stewart is endorsing Balenciaga's fragrance named Florabotanica.
When the 27-year-old actor spoke to Teen Vogue about his Dior Homme Eau for Men fragrance, Pattinson spoke of the kind of woman who would be attacted to such a scent. "She is a girl of her own mind. She refuses to smell pretty or do what is expected of her," he said. "Clearly, someone who is not confused about her idea of femininity." Pattinson described the men who would wear Dior as "a free spirit who does whatever he wants and is fearless about it."
Meanwhile, the 23-year-old actress talked about how she can relate to the fragrance she is endorsing. "She's free. One can tap into the qualities they might not know they have when they wear Balenciaga," Stewart explained. "For me, it is a boldness. A very destructive assertiveness. I recognize myself when I wear it, which is important. The fragrance is everything that I like," Stewart continued. "It is natural, original and feminine. Three things I value very much."
The former couple's statements lead to speculations whether the stars have been sending with each other hidden messages through their fragrance descriptions. It appears that the types of man and woman that would wear and appreciate their fragrances fit perfectly to be together just like fans still hope Pattinson and Stewart will be.
There has also been speculations suggesting that Pattinson's mother had a part in their break up. "My mum is quite a dominant personality," he brought her up while he talked about the fragrance. "So I have always been very comfortable around girls."
Their relationship started going down after Stewart was caught cheating with "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders in July 2012. While Pattinson and Stewart reportedly tried to stand the storm, Pattinson soon broke it off saying he just could not trust Stewart anymore. In 2014, they reportedly spent Valentine's Day together even if it meant only Pattinson sending Stewart flowers while she sent him her photos with it.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- Mark Ruffalo Turns Into Hulk For His Daughter And Another Preschooler
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change