Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe is Shocked By Lamar's Mention ?
By Sonalee singh | March 10, 2014 4:28 PM EST
The March 9 episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" showed Khloe Kardashian going in shock when asked by the reporter about her divorce with Lamar Odom. Khloe was actually dumbfounded when questioned about her marriage. Fans of the star were bit surprised to see that Khloe had nothing to say about her broken relationship with Lamar Odom, when the whole world is talking about it.
Khloe and Lamar Odom's divorce has been a topic of discussion by the media since Lamar Odom's drug usage went rampant and Khloe was seen taking couple therapy session with Lamar in a number of "KUWTK" episodes. When each and every detail of the Khloe's life has been shown on "KUWTK," it is quite strange that Khloe gave a shocking a reaction when asked about her spoiled marriage with the NBA star.
Khloe filed for divorce from the NBA star right after celebrating her fourth marriage anniversary and reportedly Khloe was guilty after filing for separation. In the March 9 episode of "KUWTK," it is shown how Khloe tells Kris Jenner that she is guilty after filing legal separation from Lamar Odom.
However, even after separating from Khloe, Lamar Odom still considers the latter his wife and in a recent press conference of his new Spanish football team he revealed to the media that he has no regrets in what ever happened. In fact, he thinks that the divorce between them might not officially push through.
"I love my wife," Lamar told Us Weekly (via Hollywoodlife). "She'll always be my wife, no matter what. We don't know that the divorce will go through.I hope not. But even if we divorced, she would always be my wife."
Reportedly, to save his marriage Lamar even sent a bouquet of pink roses to Khloe. Yet, it looks like Khloe is in no mood to take back Lamar.
"Even though Khloe has decided to move on from Lamar she still loves him but has been trying to move on," a friend of Khloe's told Us Weekly, adding, "He's just as hell-bent on reuniting with her. Lamar is "certain she'll forgive him," and he's been talking about an April reconciliation".
Let us know your thoughts on Khloe and Lamar's possible reconciliation. Do you think it could happen?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- No Kevin Love to Cleveland, Andrew Wiggins to Stay with Cavaliers
- Jeremy Lin Only an ‘Expiring Contract’ in Los Angeles; Lakers Want Eric Bledsoe
- Jeremy Lin Demands More Playing Time From Lakers Next Season
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June