Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe is Shocked By Lamar's Mention ?
By Sonalee singh | March 10, 2014 4:28 PM EST
The March 9 episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" showed Khloe Kardashian going in shock when asked by the reporter about her divorce with Lamar Odom. Khloe was actually dumbfounded when questioned about her marriage. Fans of the star were bit surprised to see that Khloe had nothing to say about her broken relationship with Lamar Odom, when the whole world is talking about it.
Khloe and Lamar Odom's divorce has been a topic of discussion by the media since Lamar Odom's drug usage went rampant and Khloe was seen taking couple therapy session with Lamar in a number of "KUWTK" episodes. When each and every detail of the Khloe's life has been shown on "KUWTK," it is quite strange that Khloe gave a shocking a reaction when asked about her spoiled marriage with the NBA star.
Khloe filed for divorce from the NBA star right after celebrating her fourth marriage anniversary and reportedly Khloe was guilty after filing for separation. In the March 9 episode of "KUWTK," it is shown how Khloe tells Kris Jenner that she is guilty after filing legal separation from Lamar Odom.
However, even after separating from Khloe, Lamar Odom still considers the latter his wife and in a recent press conference of his new Spanish football team he revealed to the media that he has no regrets in what ever happened. In fact, he thinks that the divorce between them might not officially push through.
"I love my wife," Lamar told Us Weekly (via Hollywoodlife). "She'll always be my wife, no matter what. We don't know that the divorce will go through.I hope not. But even if we divorced, she would always be my wife."
Reportedly, to save his marriage Lamar even sent a bouquet of pink roses to Khloe. Yet, it looks like Khloe is in no mood to take back Lamar.
"Even though Khloe has decided to move on from Lamar she still loves him but has been trying to move on," a friend of Khloe's told Us Weekly, adding, "He's just as hell-bent on reuniting with her. Lamar is "certain she'll forgive him," and he's been talking about an April reconciliation".
Let us know your thoughts on Khloe and Lamar's possible reconciliation. Do you think it could happen?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Rafael Nadal Back In Action To Target Novak Djokovic At China Open
- Bruce Jenner Says Lamar Odom Should Follow His Heart If He Wants To Get Back Together With Khloe Kardashian
- Maria Sharapova On Relationship With Grigor Dimitrov: ‘Everything Is Great’; Dimitrov Was Present At Sharapova’s First Round Match In China
- Grigor Dimitrov Turns To Novak Djokovic For Love Advice; Dimitrov and Sharapova At The 2014 China Open
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- Galaxy Note 4 Pre Order Starts in the US, Get Samsung Note Ahead of October 14 Release
- $249.99 Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch's First Promo Out; 'Stone Leather' Replaces 'Gray Leather' - Available In BestBuy [Watch Video]
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Australia Cracks Down On International Money Laundering Syndicate