Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe is Shocked By Lamar's Mention ?
By Sonalee singh | March 10, 2014 4:28 PM EST
The March 9 episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" showed Khloe Kardashian going in shock when asked by the reporter about her divorce with Lamar Odom. Khloe was actually dumbfounded when questioned about her marriage. Fans of the star were bit surprised to see that Khloe had nothing to say about her broken relationship with Lamar Odom, when the whole world is talking about it.
Khloe and Lamar Odom's divorce has been a topic of discussion by the media since Lamar Odom's drug usage went rampant and Khloe was seen taking couple therapy session with Lamar in a number of "KUWTK" episodes. When each and every detail of the Khloe's life has been shown on "KUWTK," it is quite strange that Khloe gave a shocking a reaction when asked about her spoiled marriage with the NBA star.
Khloe filed for divorce from the NBA star right after celebrating her fourth marriage anniversary and reportedly Khloe was guilty after filing for separation. In the March 9 episode of "KUWTK," it is shown how Khloe tells Kris Jenner that she is guilty after filing legal separation from Lamar Odom.
However, even after separating from Khloe, Lamar Odom still considers the latter his wife and in a recent press conference of his new Spanish football team he revealed to the media that he has no regrets in what ever happened. In fact, he thinks that the divorce between them might not officially push through.
"I love my wife," Lamar told Us Weekly (via Hollywoodlife). "She'll always be my wife, no matter what. We don't know that the divorce will go through.I hope not. But even if we divorced, she would always be my wife."
Reportedly, to save his marriage Lamar even sent a bouquet of pink roses to Khloe. Yet, it looks like Khloe is in no mood to take back Lamar.
"Even though Khloe has decided to move on from Lamar she still loves him but has been trying to move on," a friend of Khloe's told Us Weekly, adding, "He's just as hell-bent on reuniting with her. Lamar is "certain she'll forgive him," and he's been talking about an April reconciliation".
Let us know your thoughts on Khloe and Lamar's possible reconciliation. Do you think it could happen?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
Join the Conversation
- ESPN Anchor Skip Bayless Says Floyd Mayweather Jr Will Not Fight Manny Pacquiao Because Undefeated Fighter Is ‘Afraid To Lose’
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Purse Split: $100M For American, $60M For Filipino— Report
- Amir Khan Addresses Roach’s Comments That Pacquiao Used To Knock Out The Bolton-Born Boxer During Sparring Sessions
- Chelsea FC: Jose Mourinho Hits Back At Sergio Ramos For Questioning Costa And Fabregas Absence From NT, Says 'He is Not A Doctor'
- Meet Paige VanZant, The Next UFC Sensation In The Women's Division
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- Black Friday Sale 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change