Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe is Shocked By Lamar's Mention ?
By Sonalee singh | March 10, 2014 4:28 PM EST
The March 9 episode of "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" showed Khloe Kardashian going in shock when asked by the reporter about her divorce with Lamar Odom. Khloe was actually dumbfounded when questioned about her marriage. Fans of the star were bit surprised to see that Khloe had nothing to say about her broken relationship with Lamar Odom, when the whole world is talking about it.
Khloe and Lamar Odom's divorce has been a topic of discussion by the media since Lamar Odom's drug usage went rampant and Khloe was seen taking couple therapy session with Lamar in a number of "KUWTK" episodes. When each and every detail of the Khloe's life has been shown on "KUWTK," it is quite strange that Khloe gave a shocking a reaction when asked about her spoiled marriage with the NBA star.
Khloe filed for divorce from the NBA star right after celebrating her fourth marriage anniversary and reportedly Khloe was guilty after filing for separation. In the March 9 episode of "KUWTK," it is shown how Khloe tells Kris Jenner that she is guilty after filing legal separation from Lamar Odom.
However, even after separating from Khloe, Lamar Odom still considers the latter his wife and in a recent press conference of his new Spanish football team he revealed to the media that he has no regrets in what ever happened. In fact, he thinks that the divorce between them might not officially push through.
"I love my wife," Lamar told Us Weekly (via Hollywoodlife). "She'll always be my wife, no matter what. We don't know that the divorce will go through.I hope not. But even if we divorced, she would always be my wife."
Reportedly, to save his marriage Lamar even sent a bouquet of pink roses to Khloe. Yet, it looks like Khloe is in no mood to take back Lamar.
"Even though Khloe has decided to move on from Lamar she still loves him but has been trying to move on," a friend of Khloe's told Us Weekly, adding, "He's just as hell-bent on reuniting with her. Lamar is "certain she'll forgive him," and he's been talking about an April reconciliation".
Let us know your thoughts on Khloe and Lamar's possible reconciliation. Do you think it could happen?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin Happy Houston Rockets Sent Him To LA Lakers
- Jeremy Lin's Trade To Los Angeles Lakers Is An Opportunity To Reinvent His Brand
- 2014 FIBA Basketball World Cup Group B Preview, Schedule and Key Players: Argentina, Greece, Croatia Favourites To Top Opening Round
- Floyd Mayweather Proves He Can Read, Releases An Audio Of Him Reading
- Roger Federer and Michael Jordan Collaborate To Create Sneaker History For the US Open 2014
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements