Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe 's True Love was Lamar?
By Sonalee singh | March 10, 2014 4:25 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian does not seem prepared for her life after divorcing NBA star Lamar Odom. The "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star recently posted another cryptic message on her Instagram social account hinting that finding true love after divorcing Lamar Odom will be a hard task.
Khloe wrote on her Instagram account, "I think part of the reason why we hold on to something so tight is because we fear something so great won't happen twice."
Khloe took quite a long time to officially separate from Lamar Odom. For those who have seen episodes of "KUWTK," they would know how devastated Khloe was when she found out about Lamar's alleged drug problems and extra marital affair.
The recent episode of "KUWTK" which aired on March 9 showed how painful it was for Khloe to let go off Lamar Odom. Khloe was shown talking to Kim Kardashian about the couple therapy's session where she told Kim how Lamar did not care about such sessions. Khloe then broke down to tears and told her sisters Kim and Kourtney that Lamar was least threatened by the official divorce.
Later Khloe is shown filing divorce papers and telling her mom Kris Jenner how guilty she is about hurting Lamar. However, when Kris Jenner asks her whether she will take back Lamar, Khloe remains silent.
Khloe and Lamar were in wedlock for four years. Their marriage was derailed after Lamar took to drugs and Khloe filed for divorce citing irroncilable differences. Since then Khloe has allegedly been linked to the The Game and apparently Lamar thinks that dating The Game is Khloe's way of taking revenge.
"He says she's hooking up with The Game as revenge," the source told Us Weekly (via Hollywoodlife)
Khloe was spotted going on a late night party with The Game and she even posted a picture with rapper on her Instagram account.
Yet, Lamar has high hopes that he and Khloe will get back together. "He is in Spain for two months and he thinks by the time he gets back to L.A., they could get back together," said the source.
Do you think after posting a sentimental message on Instagram Khloe will take Lamar back?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Amir Khan Says Algieri Doesn’t Have What It Takes To Beat Pacquiao; Khan Reportedly A Top Contender For Mayweather Jr.’s Next Fight Says Mayweather Sr
- WWE Night of Champions Live Streaming Info, Preview and Predictions
- Boxing News 2014: Nevada Commission Summons Mayweather Over Reports Of Marijuana Use In Mansion & No Rest Breaks In Gym
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Reportedly Having A Hard Time Deciding Whether Or Not To Patch Things Up With Lamar Odom
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- G20 Summit in Nov: No Consensus to Bar Russia, Putin Open to Attend in Australia