Lamar Odom & Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Khloe 's True Love was Lamar?
By Sonalee singh | March 10, 2014 4:25 PM EST
Khloe Kardashian does not seem prepared for her life after divorcing NBA star Lamar Odom. The "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star recently posted another cryptic message on her Instagram social account hinting that finding true love after divorcing Lamar Odom will be a hard task.
Khloe wrote on her Instagram account, "I think part of the reason why we hold on to something so tight is because we fear something so great won't happen twice."
Khloe took quite a long time to officially separate from Lamar Odom. For those who have seen episodes of "KUWTK," they would know how devastated Khloe was when she found out about Lamar's alleged drug problems and extra marital affair.
The recent episode of "KUWTK" which aired on March 9 showed how painful it was for Khloe to let go off Lamar Odom. Khloe was shown talking to Kim Kardashian about the couple therapy's session where she told Kim how Lamar did not care about such sessions. Khloe then broke down to tears and told her sisters Kim and Kourtney that Lamar was least threatened by the official divorce.
Later Khloe is shown filing divorce papers and telling her mom Kris Jenner how guilty she is about hurting Lamar. However, when Kris Jenner asks her whether she will take back Lamar, Khloe remains silent.
Khloe and Lamar were in wedlock for four years. Their marriage was derailed after Lamar took to drugs and Khloe filed for divorce citing irroncilable differences. Since then Khloe has allegedly been linked to the The Game and apparently Lamar thinks that dating The Game is Khloe's way of taking revenge.
"He says she's hooking up with The Game as revenge," the source told Us Weekly (via Hollywoodlife)
Khloe was spotted going on a late night party with The Game and she even posted a picture with rapper on her Instagram account.
Yet, Lamar has high hopes that he and Khloe will get back together. "He is in Spain for two months and he thinks by the time he gets back to L.A., they could get back together," said the source.
Do you think after posting a sentimental message on Instagram Khloe will take Lamar back?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Jeremy Lin Should Be Ready to Start for Los Angeles Lakers as Steve Nash Confirms Retirement
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Transfer News: Ron Vlaar to Consider Villa Exit, May Move to Tottenham
- AS Roma's Seydou Keita Throws Water Bottle at Real Madrid defender Pepe for Spitting [VIDEO]
- The Mentalist Season 7 Spoilers: CBS Skips Simon Baker's Patrick Jane in Fall Schedule, Josie Loren Joins Cast
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Update: Maisie Williams Talks Arya Stark, Lady Stoneheart, and Surprises
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell