‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 13, ‘Alone’ Recap: Who Kisses Who? Beth is in Trouble? Daryl Dixon’s New Buddies
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 10, 2014 4:24 PM EST
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 13, "Alone" was action-packed. The episode saw characters development as well as featured new twists and turns.
Recap of "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 13.
Bob's Origin Tale
Yes, Bob gets a flashback in this one. He is by himself in the woods and is seen eating something. There are walkers around him, and he looks scared. He finds a shack and some alcohol. Later, Bob hears Daryl coming down the road to rescue him. Bob tells Daryl that none of his earlier groups made it.
Maggie, Bob and Sasha in the Fog
The three are in the fog and fight walkers. At one point, a walker ends up biting Bob. Even, Maggie is attacked but Sasha saves her. Sasha is terrified to learn that a walker bit Bob.
"It's OK. He got me right on the bandage," says Bob.
Beth is Becoming the Next Daryl Dixon
She is a quick learner, no doubt about that. Beth has his crossbow, moreover, she is getting good at tracking.
"Pretty soon I won't need you at all," says Beth. Later, she realises that she needs Daryl when she steps in a trap and ends up hurting her ankle.
Daryl saves Beth. He carries her on his back as they walk through a cemetery. They also pay respect to a "beloved father" at a gravestone where both characters hold hands as they look at the gravestone.
Maggie, Sasha and Bob walk out of the woods and see the Terminus map. Maggie wants to go, but Sasha says that are looking for Glenn. Maggie believes that Glenn could see the Terminus sign and follow it.
Later, Maggie writes on the ground, "Don't risk your lives for me good luck."
Maggie is walking the tracks alone and Bob wants to help her.
"Glenn Go to Terminus, Maggie," she leaves note number two for Glenn.
It is a beautiful home. Beth notices that the place is clean, and Daryl says that someone has been cleaning it.
Someone at the Door
Daryl meets a dog and pets it. However, the dog runs away. Later, Daryl hears scratches at the door. He opens and finds walkers staring at him. He tells Beth to pack up and leave. He will meet her on the road. Beth doesn't want to leave him behind.
Beth is Kidnapped
A car drives away, and Beth's stuff is on the ground. Daryl runs after the car, but he has lost her. He sits down on the road.
Sasha and Bob
Love is in the air. The walker-infested air. Yes, Bob and Sasha kiss in "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 13.
Daryl Dixon's New Buddies
The new friends are Rick's old enemies from season episode 11, "Claimed." The dude who saw Rick - Tony is a part of this new group. Joe likes that Daryl is armed with a crossbow.
Glenn Sees the Map
Glenn locates the Terminus map. Good news for Gleggie fans!
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episodes air Sundays on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks