‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 13, ‘Alone’ Recap: Who Kisses Who? Beth is in Trouble? Daryl Dixon’s New Buddies
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 10, 2014 4:24 PM EST
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 13, "Alone" was action-packed. The episode saw characters development as well as featured new twists and turns.
Recap of "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 13.
Bob's Origin Tale
Yes, Bob gets a flashback in this one. He is by himself in the woods and is seen eating something. There are walkers around him, and he looks scared. He finds a shack and some alcohol. Later, Bob hears Daryl coming down the road to rescue him. Bob tells Daryl that none of his earlier groups made it.
Maggie, Bob and Sasha in the Fog
The three are in the fog and fight walkers. At one point, a walker ends up biting Bob. Even, Maggie is attacked but Sasha saves her. Sasha is terrified to learn that a walker bit Bob.
"It's OK. He got me right on the bandage," says Bob.
Beth is Becoming the Next Daryl Dixon
She is a quick learner, no doubt about that. Beth has his crossbow, moreover, she is getting good at tracking.
"Pretty soon I won't need you at all," says Beth. Later, she realises that she needs Daryl when she steps in a trap and ends up hurting her ankle.
Daryl saves Beth. He carries her on his back as they walk through a cemetery. They also pay respect to a "beloved father" at a gravestone where both characters hold hands as they look at the gravestone.
Maggie, Sasha and Bob walk out of the woods and see the Terminus map. Maggie wants to go, but Sasha says that are looking for Glenn. Maggie believes that Glenn could see the Terminus sign and follow it.
Later, Maggie writes on the ground, "Don't risk your lives for me good luck."
Maggie is walking the tracks alone and Bob wants to help her.
"Glenn Go to Terminus, Maggie," she leaves note number two for Glenn.
It is a beautiful home. Beth notices that the place is clean, and Daryl says that someone has been cleaning it.
Someone at the Door
Daryl meets a dog and pets it. However, the dog runs away. Later, Daryl hears scratches at the door. He opens and finds walkers staring at him. He tells Beth to pack up and leave. He will meet her on the road. Beth doesn't want to leave him behind.
Beth is Kidnapped
A car drives away, and Beth's stuff is on the ground. Daryl runs after the car, but he has lost her. He sits down on the road.
Sasha and Bob
Love is in the air. The walker-infested air. Yes, Bob and Sasha kiss in "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 13.
Daryl Dixon's New Buddies
The new friends are Rick's old enemies from season episode 11, "Claimed." The dude who saw Rick - Tony is a part of this new group. Joe likes that Daryl is armed with a crossbow.
Glenn Sees the Map
Glenn locates the Terminus map. Good news for Gleggie fans!
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episodes air Sundays on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues