‘The Walking Dead’ Season 4, Episode 13, ‘Alone’ Recap: Who Kisses Who? Beth is in Trouble? Daryl Dixon’s New Buddies
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 10, 2014 4:24 PM EST
"The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 13, "Alone" was action-packed. The episode saw characters development as well as featured new twists and turns.
Recap of "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 13.
Bob's Origin Tale
Yes, Bob gets a flashback in this one. He is by himself in the woods and is seen eating something. There are walkers around him, and he looks scared. He finds a shack and some alcohol. Later, Bob hears Daryl coming down the road to rescue him. Bob tells Daryl that none of his earlier groups made it.
Maggie, Bob and Sasha in the Fog
The three are in the fog and fight walkers. At one point, a walker ends up biting Bob. Even, Maggie is attacked but Sasha saves her. Sasha is terrified to learn that a walker bit Bob.
"It's OK. He got me right on the bandage," says Bob.
Beth is Becoming the Next Daryl Dixon
She is a quick learner, no doubt about that. Beth has his crossbow, moreover, she is getting good at tracking.
"Pretty soon I won't need you at all," says Beth. Later, she realises that she needs Daryl when she steps in a trap and ends up hurting her ankle.
Daryl saves Beth. He carries her on his back as they walk through a cemetery. They also pay respect to a "beloved father" at a gravestone where both characters hold hands as they look at the gravestone.
Maggie, Sasha and Bob walk out of the woods and see the Terminus map. Maggie wants to go, but Sasha says that are looking for Glenn. Maggie believes that Glenn could see the Terminus sign and follow it.
Later, Maggie writes on the ground, "Don't risk your lives for me good luck."
Maggie is walking the tracks alone and Bob wants to help her.
"Glenn Go to Terminus, Maggie," she leaves note number two for Glenn.
It is a beautiful home. Beth notices that the place is clean, and Daryl says that someone has been cleaning it.
Someone at the Door
Daryl meets a dog and pets it. However, the dog runs away. Later, Daryl hears scratches at the door. He opens and finds walkers staring at him. He tells Beth to pack up and leave. He will meet her on the road. Beth doesn't want to leave him behind.
Beth is Kidnapped
A car drives away, and Beth's stuff is on the ground. Daryl runs after the car, but he has lost her. He sits down on the road.
Sasha and Bob
Love is in the air. The walker-infested air. Yes, Bob and Sasha kiss in "The Walking Dead" season 4, episode 13.
Daryl Dixon's New Buddies
The new friends are Rick's old enemies from season episode 11, "Claimed." The dude who saw Rick - Tony is a part of this new group. Joe likes that Daryl is armed with a crossbow.
Glenn Sees the Map
Glenn locates the Terminus map. Good news for Gleggie fans!
"The Walking Dead" season 4 episodes air Sundays on AMC at 9 p.m. ET.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff