‘Suits’ Season 3 Episode 12 ‘Yesterday Gone’ Spoilers/Preview: The Secret is Finally Out [VIDEO]
By Anshu Shrivastava | March 10, 2014 4:21 PM EST
"Suits" Season 3 Episode 12 is titled "Yesterday Gone." The preview of the episode suggests that it is Mike's Harvard lie that will be the focus of the episode. In the previous episode, "Buried Secrets," Donna had doused the fire of Louis' suspicion, for some time. The arrival of Mike's transcript ensured that Louis is off Mike's trail. But, the A+ in ethics paper put Louis back on Mike's trail, as the ethics professor at Harvard never gives anyone more than A-.
In the preview, Louis can be seen saying to Mike, "It's over, Mike. You never went to Harvard. I'm going to obliterate any infection threatening my firm." It looks like Harvey also does not know how to stop Louis. Mike fears that the more he is going to deny the more Louis will come after him. Rachel can be seen freaking out in the preview.
The official synopsis of "Yesterday Gone" suggests that something from Jessica's past will also surface, which is capable of throwing her off her game. This must be something big, as it is not easy to rattle Jessica. This might be the case that Harvey needs to settle in the episode along with handling Louis.
"Both Mike and Jessica lean on Harvey for support when things from their respective pasts throw them off their game," according to official synopsis of "Suits" Season 3 Episode 12.
If Louis is not stopped, he may stumble on the truth that Mike never went to any law school. The expose of Mike's fraud is going to have ramifications on each character of the show.
Gabriel Macht's father, Stephen Macht, will make an appearance in this episode. It was reported earlier that the Senior Macht will guest-star as Professor Gerard, the rigid ethics professor. Harvey and Professor Gerard do not have a positive history.
"He [Stephen Macht] plays an integral role in one of the through-line storylines in the back 6 [episodes]," executive producer of "Suits," Aaron Korsh, had said to TVLine. "He does not have a positive history with Harvey Specter. They have a conflictual scene."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles