Ranbaxy Shares Fall after U.S. Drug Recall
March 10, 2014 3:29 PM EST
Shares in Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd(RANB.NS) fell as much as 3.8 percent on Monday after the drug maker recalled more than 64,000 bottles of the generic version of a cholesterol-lowering drug in the United States after dosage mix-up was detected.
A Ranbaxy office building is pictured in the northern Indian city of Mohali on 14 May, 2013
Shares in Ranbaxy, India's biggest drugmaker by revenue and majority owned by Japan's Daiichi Sankyo Co Ltd (4568.T), were down 2.9 percent at 9:20 a.m., underperforming a 0.3 percent fall in the Nifty.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2