‘Star Wars’ The Clone Wars Season 6 Episode 1 Airs on Netflix Recap and Spoilers
By Sachin Trivedi | March 10, 2014 2:36 PM EST
Fans of the animated series of "Star Wars" finally got to see the first episode of season 6 of The Clone Wars. Viewers had previously seen the preview of the season focussing on the mystery behind Order 66, and episode 1 begins to unravel that mystery.
Starships are displayed during press day for the exhibit "Star Wars Identities" at the "Cite du Cinema" movie studios in Saint-Denis, near Paris, February 13, 2014. The exhibit, which explores the theme where visitors identify themselves with a Star Wars character, will run from February 15, 2014 to June 30, 2014. REUTERS/Benoit Tessier
The emperor was behind implanting Order 66 into the clones, that has been clear, but how was he able to accomplish this? Who helped him? And why did the clones not refuse to follow this order? These were some of the questions on the minds of "Star Wars" fans.
Clone are not droids and viewers have seen in the previous seasons where clones disobey orders to achieve victory and even managed to capture one of their Jedi generals who had crossed over to the dark side.
So how did the Emperor manage to implant the Order 66, which makes clones kill all the Jedi? "Star Wars" The Clone Wars Season 6 begins to answer this question by showing a clone who goes crazy and kills one of the Jedi.
The clone keeps repeating the words "A good soldier follows orders" over and over again, suggesting that he was implanted with an order that they are not allowed to question. But the process may not have been perfected yet.
The clone killing a Jedi before he was given the order has got both the Jedi and the Sith worried. The Jedi wanted to take the clone to their home planet Kamino to examine him further in the labs there.
But Darth Sidious ordered his apprentice Dooku to intercept the transport and capture the clone before the Jedi discover the Sith plot. Count Dooku was successful in getting the clone captured.
Anakin Skywalker, upon learning of the importance of the clone to the separatists, goes on a mission to rescue the clone and stop him from reaching Dooku. He is able to take over the ship carrying the clone, but the clone is barely alive.
Will the Jedi discover that something is amiss with the clones? Or will the Sith be able to hide everything from the Jedi? "Star Wars" fans already know many of the answers but now they will discover the depth of the Sith plot of Order 66 and many others.
More Articles to Read
Scientists Make Houseflies 'Fall In Love' With A Ball Of Wax Using Lasers [Read]
'Transformers' 4 Age of Extinction New Trailer 'Rule About Messing With People from Texas' [Watch Video] [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones