‘Star Wars’ The Clone Wars Season 6 Episode 1 Airs on Netflix Recap and Spoilers
By Sachin Trivedi | March 10, 2014 2:36 PM EST
Fans of the animated series of "Star Wars" finally got to see the first episode of season 6 of The Clone Wars. Viewers had previously seen the preview of the season focussing on the mystery behind Order 66, and episode 1 begins to unravel that mystery.
Starships are displayed during press day for the exhibit "Star Wars Identities" at the "Cite du Cinema" movie studios in Saint-Denis, near Paris, February 13, 2014. The exhibit, which explores the theme where visitors identify themselves with a Star Wars character, will run from February 15, 2014 to June 30, 2014. REUTERS/Benoit Tessier
The emperor was behind implanting Order 66 into the clones, that has been clear, but how was he able to accomplish this? Who helped him? And why did the clones not refuse to follow this order? These were some of the questions on the minds of "Star Wars" fans.
Clone are not droids and viewers have seen in the previous seasons where clones disobey orders to achieve victory and even managed to capture one of their Jedi generals who had crossed over to the dark side.
So how did the Emperor manage to implant the Order 66, which makes clones kill all the Jedi? "Star Wars" The Clone Wars Season 6 begins to answer this question by showing a clone who goes crazy and kills one of the Jedi.
The clone keeps repeating the words "A good soldier follows orders" over and over again, suggesting that he was implanted with an order that they are not allowed to question. But the process may not have been perfected yet.
The clone killing a Jedi before he was given the order has got both the Jedi and the Sith worried. The Jedi wanted to take the clone to their home planet Kamino to examine him further in the labs there.
But Darth Sidious ordered his apprentice Dooku to intercept the transport and capture the clone before the Jedi discover the Sith plot. Count Dooku was successful in getting the clone captured.
Anakin Skywalker, upon learning of the importance of the clone to the separatists, goes on a mission to rescue the clone and stop him from reaching Dooku. He is able to take over the ship carrying the clone, but the clone is barely alive.
Will the Jedi discover that something is amiss with the clones? Or will the Sith be able to hide everything from the Jedi? "Star Wars" fans already know many of the answers but now they will discover the depth of the Sith plot of Order 66 and many others.
More Articles to Read
Scientists Make Houseflies 'Fall In Love' With A Ball Of Wax Using Lasers [Read]
'Transformers' 4 Age of Extinction New Trailer 'Rule About Messing With People from Texas' [Watch Video] [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal