‘Pretty Little Liars’ Season 4, Episode 23 Spoilers Summary: The Penultimate Instalment - 'Unbridled'
By Tarun Mazumdar | March 10, 2014 1:16 PM EST
"Pretty Little Liars" season 4 is moving towards the ultimate episode and the episode 23 titled "Unbridled" is setting the stage for a grand finale. This new episode might answer many questions related to Emily and Paige drama, Spencer thinking that she is the one who hurt Ali and more.
Wetpaint shared spoilers for "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 23, "Unbridled."
What is up with Mrs. D?
Ali's mother is now on the Who is "A?" suspect list of the Liars, and they are keeping their personal issues aside to find out what is Mrs. D's deal. The official synopsis for "PLL" season 3, episode 23 reads, "As each girl tries to deal with her individual issues, they must focus their attention on their suspicions surrounding Mrs. DiLaurentis. Assuming that Mrs. D knows more about Ali and the night she went missing, girls decide to help out at her charity bridal fashion show to gain access to the DiLaurentis house to search for answers."
This is why the Liars are wearing the wedding gowns in the episode 23 photographs. However, Spencer is shown running around in the dark, perhaps she is looking for something.
Liars go through a tough phase
Spencer running in the dark in that wedding gown. One liar in trouble. What about the others?
Going back to the synopsis - "It is a rough time for all of the Liars as Spencer is reeling about the memories from her 'lost summer,' Aria is still nursing a broken heart, Emily is reeling from Paige's betrayal and Hanna unsuccessfully attempts to wade back into the dating pool."
Emily knows that Paige told the police that Alison is alive. Sneak peek for episode 23 shared by TVLine shows Paige and Emily in a bathroom as Emily and Spencer are getting ready. After Spencer leaves the bathroom, Emily and Paige fight.
Emily accuses her of informing the police.
"You promised me you wouldn't, and then you went ahead and told them," says Em.
Paige explains that she did it to protect her.
Lot of action in store in this new "Pretty Little Liars" episode.
Watch "Pretty Little Liars" season 4, episode 23 on Tuesday March 11 on ABC Family at 8 p.m.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy