George Clooney's Ex-Girlfriend Stacy Kiebler, Jared Pobre Secretly Wed After Seven Months of Dating
By Annie Dee | March 10, 2014 12:42 PM EST
Former professional wrestler and model Stacy Kiebler, or better known as George Clooney's ex-girlfriend has secretly tied the knot with boyfriend tech entrepreneur, Jared Pobre, US Weekly reports. The secret wedding took place on March 8 on a beach in Mexico. The intimate sunset ceremony was kept very well under wraps from the public.
Stacy Keibler arrives at the 85th Academy Awards in Hollywood
Keibler, who has become somewhat a household name for becoming Clooney's girlfriend and then breaking up after two years, married Pobre after a year from this controversial breakup with the A-list actor. At that time, many speculations arose as to why Keibler and Clooney broke up after staying together for two years, a feat in Hollywood's standards. Speculations range from third parties, to not having enough sex. Despite all the negative write-ups, the model remained positive about the split when being interviewed.
Keibler had shared to Extra that the breakup was not as dramatic as everyone let it out to be. She also shared that, "I'm someone that's always lived the present moment. I always look at the positive on everything."
Pobre was not someone Keibler met after splitting up with Clooney however. Pobre and Keibler had been friends since 2009, but only started dating until fall 2013. This secret marriage is the first marriage for the both of them. Keibler shared that Pobre is so unlike Clooney, who even though she loved for two years, did not discuss marriage or children all through their time together. She also shared that marriage with Clooney was not something she thought about either.
"That is the last thing on my mind," said Keibler on Good Morning America in July, adding, "I'm, I think, a little bit different than most women out there. I don't really think about that right now."
But with Pobre, who she only dated for seven months, marriage came quick and easy. They did not even have to be engaged first before tying the knot. Keibler shared how much she cared for Pobre.
"Someone who has all of your best interests at heart; someone handpicked for you, to help you grow and be the best person that you can be. Jared is all of this for me," shared Keibler.
This is why Keibler cannot reign in her happiness.
"My happiness is indescribable!' She also gushes, ' 'Marriage is the ultimate bond of love and friendship. It means putting all your faith and trust into a person that you can't help but believe is your soul mate," added Keibler further in an interview with People Magazine.
A statement from the now married couple also reads: "We both felt strongly that our 'love day' should be intimately special, and that's exactly what it was. It was a blend of romance, tranquility (sic), natural beauty, bonding and overwhelming love." This is reported by the Toronto Sun.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet