Another Shot at Love: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Reunited in Texas, Dating Again?
By charmaine corne clutton | March 10, 2014 12:37 PM EST
Old habits are hard to die-in this case, old affairs are certainly hard to resist. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are on it again despite slamming each other in public late January due to infidelity issues. According to DailyMail, the Canadian pop singer and the "Come and Get It" singer grabbed breakfast at Don Pepe's in Hidalgo after heading for some caffeine fix in Starbucks during late afternoon. Selena Gomez posted a picture from Hidalgo although there was no reference to her rendezvous with wild child Justin Bieber.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party in February 2011
The news came out as a surprise for many fans as it had been previously reported that the two young lovers had a bad falling out. In a publicized exchange of messages, Justin Bieber could be seen sexting Selena Gomez in an attempt to piss off his former lady love. Bieber went out with his verbal tirade against the formal Disney star, calling her a "talentless p****y" in a string of text messages. Bieber allegedly got mad when Gomez suggested he have himself checked in rehab for his alleged intake of illegal substances.
However, on Friday, despite the previous headlines on the ex-couples' acrimonious split, the two were seen pretty civil and together in Texas. Gomez was in town to perform again on stage after she cancelled shows to check into a rehab facility for "emotional trauma." Justin had also previously tried to brazenly woo back his lady love on Instagram, posting a picture of the "Come and Get It" singer in her Emilio Pucci gown for the Vanity Fair party. The picture was captioned "most elegant princess in the world"-possibly a big ploy to flatter his ex-girlfriend.
Fans are getting confused about the real deal between Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber. For one, prior to their sweet rendezvous, Bieber stormed out after being asked by an authoritative figure about Selena Gomez. Moreover, rumors had been circulating that Bieber did not invite Selena to his birthday party after getting jealous over Selena's date with One Direction singer, Niall Horan.
Looks like the two are going to reunite-late this week, news came out that the two hit up some steamy dance lessons together.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar