Another Shot at Love: Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Reunited in Texas, Dating Again?
By charmaine corne clutton | March 10, 2014 12:37 PM EST
Old habits are hard to die-in this case, old affairs are certainly hard to resist. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are on it again despite slamming each other in public late January due to infidelity issues. According to DailyMail, the Canadian pop singer and the "Come and Get It" singer grabbed breakfast at Don Pepe's in Hidalgo after heading for some caffeine fix in Starbucks during late afternoon. Selena Gomez posted a picture from Hidalgo although there was no reference to her rendezvous with wild child Justin Bieber.
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez at the Vanity Fair Oscars Party in February 2011
The news came out as a surprise for many fans as it had been previously reported that the two young lovers had a bad falling out. In a publicized exchange of messages, Justin Bieber could be seen sexting Selena Gomez in an attempt to piss off his former lady love. Bieber went out with his verbal tirade against the formal Disney star, calling her a "talentless p****y" in a string of text messages. Bieber allegedly got mad when Gomez suggested he have himself checked in rehab for his alleged intake of illegal substances.
However, on Friday, despite the previous headlines on the ex-couples' acrimonious split, the two were seen pretty civil and together in Texas. Gomez was in town to perform again on stage after she cancelled shows to check into a rehab facility for "emotional trauma." Justin had also previously tried to brazenly woo back his lady love on Instagram, posting a picture of the "Come and Get It" singer in her Emilio Pucci gown for the Vanity Fair party. The picture was captioned "most elegant princess in the world"-possibly a big ploy to flatter his ex-girlfriend.
Fans are getting confused about the real deal between Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber. For one, prior to their sweet rendezvous, Bieber stormed out after being asked by an authoritative figure about Selena Gomez. Moreover, rumors had been circulating that Bieber did not invite Selena to his birthday party after getting jealous over Selena's date with One Direction singer, Niall Horan.
Looks like the two are going to reunite-late this week, news came out that the two hit up some steamy dance lessons together.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date