‘Mean Girls’ the Reunion: When is Part 2 Set for Release?
By charmaine corne clutton | March 10, 2014 12:36 PM EST
African born high schooler Cady Heron from the "Mean Girls" is making a comeback-according to TMZ, the 2004 high school chick flick that grossed a total of 129 million dollars is going to have a reunion. Lindsay Lohan, the star who portrayed troubled Cady Heron, dished out some details on the possible reunion on NBC's "The Tonight Show" hosted by Jimmy Fallon.
"It would be great....When I saw Tina backstage and she mentioned maybe doing some sort of a reunion," said Lindsay Lohan as she further revealed the plans of the possible get-together of the "Mean Girls" cast on the talk show.
According to the "Herbie" actress, Tina Fey is even discussing the prospects with former "Mean Girls" producer Lorne Michaels. Despite being the main actress in the film, it is said "The Canyons" actress was the last to know about the upcoming plans for a "Mean Girls" reunion. Some of the original cast members who knew about the prospects include Amy Poehler, Jonathan Bennett, Rajiv Surendra and Daniel Franzese. It is not sure, however, when the reunion will take place. Jimmy Fallon benevolently offered his talk show to host the said reunion of the movie.
The sequel to the original movie, "Mean Girls 2" was released in 2011 a direct-to-video film. The forgettable sequel only featured Tim Meadows from the original cast.
Lindsay Lohan graced Jimmy Fallon's talk show to promote her the premiere of her own reality docu-series. Lohan also clarifies to the public about her relationship with the media giant Oprah Winfrey as the trailer features the latter uttering "You need to cut the bulls**t."
The troubled star is said to have scored $2 million dollars for the said reality docu-series. The docu-series features the obstacles Lohan had to endure during her struggle with illegal substances and alcohol. The actress is now back in shape, as revealed by the work that she is currently busy with. Lohan is going to star in the April 14th episode of "2 Broke Girls" as the indecisive bride-to-be Claire Guinness who avails of a wedding cake from Max Black (Kat Dennings) and Caroline Channing (Beth Behrs).
When will "Mean Girls" be released? Probably later in the year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’