‘Mean Girls’ the Reunion: When is Part 2 Set for Release?
By charmaine corne clutton | March 10, 2014 12:36 PM EST
African born high schooler Cady Heron from the "Mean Girls" is making a comeback-according to TMZ, the 2004 high school chick flick that grossed a total of 129 million dollars is going to have a reunion. Lindsay Lohan, the star who portrayed troubled Cady Heron, dished out some details on the possible reunion on NBC's "The Tonight Show" hosted by Jimmy Fallon.
"It would be great....When I saw Tina backstage and she mentioned maybe doing some sort of a reunion," said Lindsay Lohan as she further revealed the plans of the possible get-together of the "Mean Girls" cast on the talk show.
According to the "Herbie" actress, Tina Fey is even discussing the prospects with former "Mean Girls" producer Lorne Michaels. Despite being the main actress in the film, it is said "The Canyons" actress was the last to know about the upcoming plans for a "Mean Girls" reunion. Some of the original cast members who knew about the prospects include Amy Poehler, Jonathan Bennett, Rajiv Surendra and Daniel Franzese. It is not sure, however, when the reunion will take place. Jimmy Fallon benevolently offered his talk show to host the said reunion of the movie.
The sequel to the original movie, "Mean Girls 2" was released in 2011 a direct-to-video film. The forgettable sequel only featured Tim Meadows from the original cast.
Lindsay Lohan graced Jimmy Fallon's talk show to promote her the premiere of her own reality docu-series. Lohan also clarifies to the public about her relationship with the media giant Oprah Winfrey as the trailer features the latter uttering "You need to cut the bulls**t."
The troubled star is said to have scored $2 million dollars for the said reality docu-series. The docu-series features the obstacles Lohan had to endure during her struggle with illegal substances and alcohol. The actress is now back in shape, as revealed by the work that she is currently busy with. Lohan is going to star in the April 14th episode of "2 Broke Girls" as the indecisive bride-to-be Claire Guinness who avails of a wedding cake from Max Black (Kat Dennings) and Caroline Channing (Beth Behrs).
When will "Mean Girls" be released? Probably later in the year.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Talks About Marrying Scott Disick, Her Pregnancy Cravings and Picking Out Baby Names
- ‘The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies’ Premiere Announcement Plus Spoilers [Watch Video]
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists