Taylor Swift Warns Selena Gomez: 'Dump Justin Bieber or Friendship is Over!'
By charmaine corne clutton | March 10, 2014 12:34 PM EST
Selena Gomez was recently spotted with Justin Bieber confirming that the two are dating again. The two even managed to post a photo of them together. It seems like they are both at their best when with each other but Gomez's BFF Taylor Swift doesn't seem to think so.
Swift has been helping her BFF move on from Justin Bieber for the past year but it seems that Selena Gomez just wants to be with Bieber and it's taking a toll on her friendship with Taylor Swift. Swift has also taken the responsibility of making Selena meet Niall Horan because she wants the two to get romantically involved with each other but it looks like her plan has failed.
Taylor Swift is now making a choice to tell her best friend to either stop flirting with Bieber because he is just trouble and start hanging with people such as Niall Horan, but there's just no stopping two people in love.
As reported by Hollywoodlife.com, a source had said that Swift is fairly angry at Selena, saying:
"She is already aware of them getting together and hates the latest developments with Selena and Justin, She finds Justin to be one of the worst people she has ever met. She hates him and hates that he has this control over Selena."
Swift has said to have given Selena a warning to stop everything with Bieber or end their friendship together. The singer has to choose between Bieber or Swift and as of the moment she seems to be pretty happy in the arms of Bieber.
The two were said to be back together as a couple on March 7 and they are making up for the time they spent apart. Despite all the rumors about the two, they just really want to be with each other. What would Taylor do with her BFF?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]