Aaron Carter Calls Hilary Duff the Love of His Life: ‘I’ll spend the rest of my life trying to better myself to get back to her’
By charmaine corne clutton | March 10, 2014 12:31 PM EST
It was not just puppy love. Aaron Carter still has feelings for his ex-lover Hilary Duff whom he dated almost a decade ago. It seems like it wasn't just a thing of the past when he recently revealed that he still has feelings for the former Disney star.
Recently, the sibling of Nick Carter gushed out on the social media site, Twitter, tweeting:
"Don't be that stupid douche that loses the love of your life forever.. Like me... I'll spend the rest of my life trying to better myself to get back to her. I don't care what ANY of you think."
Carter was known to have a drug problem later after his singing career sizzled down a bit. Carter was one of the popular singers even during the height of his brother, Nick Carter, while in the boyband, Backstreet Boys.
Now that Hilary Duff is getting a divorce from husband Mike Comrie, it seems that Aaron Carter wants to be the first guy to make a move on the successful star.
The two dated when they were just teenagers, according to Carter he started dating Hilary when he was just thirteen years old. The star mentioned on "The Big Idea With Donny Deutsch" saying:
"I started dating Hilary on my 13th birthday, I was dating her for like a year and a half, and then I just got a little bored, so I went and started getting to know Lindsay, dating Lindsay."
If this is the case, we doubt that Hilary would be falling back into the arms of Carter anytime soon. She is a woman who likes to focus on the good things in life and is one of the most successful Disney actresses that have made it out of being a Disney star and has successfully built her career in both acting and in business.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’