Boyfriend Nicholas Hoult Talks Why Jennifer Lawrence Could Not Fake Oscars Fall, Upcoming X-Men Movie Together a Blessing
By Annie Dee | March 10, 2014 12:27 PM EST
Despite the lead role in the very popular Young Adult book-turned-movie series, Hunger Games, the eight movies in a year achievement, and the Oscar nods she received, Jennifer Lawrence has not changed one bit, according to boyfriend Nicholas Hoult. A rare feat in Hollywood stars, especially the younger ones these days.
The cast of "American Hustle" (L-R) Amy Adams, Christian Bale, Jennifer Lawrence, Bradley Cooper and Jeremy Renner pose for a portrait in New York December 8, 2013.
Lawrence, who currently not only fills headlines because of her Oscars nominations, but also for her second time to fall in an Oscars event, is the same down to earth person Nicholas Hoult fell for even with all the fame. Many are speculating Lawrence's Oscars fall is an 'act' and 'intentional' because she wants to be talked about, but Hoult's opinion of his girlfriend can dispel all these rumors. Even Jared Leto believes Lawrence fell on purpose, but Hoult knows Lawrence more than anyone.
Hoult shared, "The privacy thing obviously changes but the rest pretty much stays the same," he said. "It's like that thing whereby you don't believe your own hype. Enjoy the good times, but don't get swept away with it." He also added, "And I think that's something she's capable of doing, and that's what makes her special, but yeah, it is very odd, and I am just kind of a bystander in many ways. It is well-deserved for her. I haven't really seen any change in her."
The Silver Linings Playbook star and her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult had their fair share of relationships ups and downs. They first met during their first screen test for X-Men: First Class back in 2011, and things have started all from there. They have been off and on ever since, but are now very together again...so together that they are even house-hopping in London already.
They have also worked together for another X-men movie that will be released later this year. Hoult shared that this experience is very precious, ABC News reports. Hoult considered working together is a blessing for them and their relationship. "In this business you are away from one another for long periods of time, so when you're on set together it's a brilliant thing, because you actually get to spend time together," he said. "Especially with this film, I got to spend time with her."
Their movie, X-Men: Days of Future Past," is set to come out in May.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks