Boyfriend Nicholas Hoult Talks Why Jennifer Lawrence Could Not Fake Oscars Fall, Upcoming X-Men Movie Together a Blessing
By Annie Dee | March 10, 2014 12:27 PM EST
Despite the lead role in the very popular Young Adult book-turned-movie series, Hunger Games, the eight movies in a year achievement, and the Oscar nods she received, Jennifer Lawrence has not changed one bit, according to boyfriend Nicholas Hoult. A rare feat in Hollywood stars, especially the younger ones these days.
The cast of "American Hustle" (L-R) Amy Adams, Christian Bale, Jennifer Lawrence, Bradley Cooper and Jeremy Renner pose for a portrait in New York December 8, 2013.
Lawrence, who currently not only fills headlines because of her Oscars nominations, but also for her second time to fall in an Oscars event, is the same down to earth person Nicholas Hoult fell for even with all the fame. Many are speculating Lawrence's Oscars fall is an 'act' and 'intentional' because she wants to be talked about, but Hoult's opinion of his girlfriend can dispel all these rumors. Even Jared Leto believes Lawrence fell on purpose, but Hoult knows Lawrence more than anyone.
Hoult shared, "The privacy thing obviously changes but the rest pretty much stays the same," he said. "It's like that thing whereby you don't believe your own hype. Enjoy the good times, but don't get swept away with it." He also added, "And I think that's something she's capable of doing, and that's what makes her special, but yeah, it is very odd, and I am just kind of a bystander in many ways. It is well-deserved for her. I haven't really seen any change in her."
The Silver Linings Playbook star and her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult had their fair share of relationships ups and downs. They first met during their first screen test for X-Men: First Class back in 2011, and things have started all from there. They have been off and on ever since, but are now very together again...so together that they are even house-hopping in London already.
They have also worked together for another X-men movie that will be released later this year. Hoult shared that this experience is very precious, ABC News reports. Hoult considered working together is a blessing for them and their relationship. "In this business you are away from one another for long periods of time, so when you're on set together it's a brilliant thing, because you actually get to spend time together," he said. "Especially with this film, I got to spend time with her."
Their movie, X-Men: Days of Future Past," is set to come out in May.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display