Boyfriend Nicholas Hoult Talks Why Jennifer Lawrence Could Not Fake Oscars Fall, Upcoming X-Men Movie Together a Blessing
By Annie Dee | March 10, 2014 12:27 PM EST
Despite the lead role in the very popular Young Adult book-turned-movie series, Hunger Games, the eight movies in a year achievement, and the Oscar nods she received, Jennifer Lawrence has not changed one bit, according to boyfriend Nicholas Hoult. A rare feat in Hollywood stars, especially the younger ones these days.
The cast of "American Hustle" (L-R) Amy Adams, Christian Bale, Jennifer Lawrence, Bradley Cooper and Jeremy Renner pose for a portrait in New York December 8, 2013.
Lawrence, who currently not only fills headlines because of her Oscars nominations, but also for her second time to fall in an Oscars event, is the same down to earth person Nicholas Hoult fell for even with all the fame. Many are speculating Lawrence's Oscars fall is an 'act' and 'intentional' because she wants to be talked about, but Hoult's opinion of his girlfriend can dispel all these rumors. Even Jared Leto believes Lawrence fell on purpose, but Hoult knows Lawrence more than anyone.
Hoult shared, "The privacy thing obviously changes but the rest pretty much stays the same," he said. "It's like that thing whereby you don't believe your own hype. Enjoy the good times, but don't get swept away with it." He also added, "And I think that's something she's capable of doing, and that's what makes her special, but yeah, it is very odd, and I am just kind of a bystander in many ways. It is well-deserved for her. I haven't really seen any change in her."
The Silver Linings Playbook star and her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult had their fair share of relationships ups and downs. They first met during their first screen test for X-Men: First Class back in 2011, and things have started all from there. They have been off and on ever since, but are now very together again...so together that they are even house-hopping in London already.
They have also worked together for another X-men movie that will be released later this year. Hoult shared that this experience is very precious, ABC News reports. Hoult considered working together is a blessing for them and their relationship. "In this business you are away from one another for long periods of time, so when you're on set together it's a brilliant thing, because you actually get to spend time together," he said. "Especially with this film, I got to spend time with her."
Their movie, X-Men: Days of Future Past," is set to come out in May.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family