Boyfriend Nicholas Hoult Talks Why Jennifer Lawrence Could Not Fake Oscars Fall, Upcoming X-Men Movie Together a Blessing
By Annie Dee | March 10, 2014 12:27 PM EST
Despite the lead role in the very popular Young Adult book-turned-movie series, Hunger Games, the eight movies in a year achievement, and the Oscar nods she received, Jennifer Lawrence has not changed one bit, according to boyfriend Nicholas Hoult. A rare feat in Hollywood stars, especially the younger ones these days.
The cast of "American Hustle" (L-R) Amy Adams, Christian Bale, Jennifer Lawrence, Bradley Cooper and Jeremy Renner pose for a portrait in New York December 8, 2013.
Lawrence, who currently not only fills headlines because of her Oscars nominations, but also for her second time to fall in an Oscars event, is the same down to earth person Nicholas Hoult fell for even with all the fame. Many are speculating Lawrence's Oscars fall is an 'act' and 'intentional' because she wants to be talked about, but Hoult's opinion of his girlfriend can dispel all these rumors. Even Jared Leto believes Lawrence fell on purpose, but Hoult knows Lawrence more than anyone.
Hoult shared, "The privacy thing obviously changes but the rest pretty much stays the same," he said. "It's like that thing whereby you don't believe your own hype. Enjoy the good times, but don't get swept away with it." He also added, "And I think that's something she's capable of doing, and that's what makes her special, but yeah, it is very odd, and I am just kind of a bystander in many ways. It is well-deserved for her. I haven't really seen any change in her."
The Silver Linings Playbook star and her boyfriend Nicholas Hoult had their fair share of relationships ups and downs. They first met during their first screen test for X-Men: First Class back in 2011, and things have started all from there. They have been off and on ever since, but are now very together again...so together that they are even house-hopping in London already.
They have also worked together for another X-men movie that will be released later this year. Hoult shared that this experience is very precious, ABC News reports. Hoult considered working together is a blessing for them and their relationship. "In this business you are away from one another for long periods of time, so when you're on set together it's a brilliant thing, because you actually get to spend time together," he said. "Especially with this film, I got to spend time with her."
Their movie, X-Men: Days of Future Past," is set to come out in May.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- Julie Bishop Condemns Barack Obama For Overlooking Australia’s Commitment in Protecting Great Barrier Reef