Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Payback Time, Khloe Flirts to Make Lamar Jealous
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 10, 2014 12:25 PM EST
Lamar Odom says that Khloe is flirting with The Game for payback and revenge.
There is no doubt the flirting is the kind of payback that toys itself out unswervingly all the way through many relationships, even in relationships that is already over like the one that Lamar and Khloe have. The duo have already separated and currently have an ongoing divorce process, but it looks like they just couldn't seem to somewhat get rid of their thoughts for each other.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
In recent weeks, Khloe was seen out with rapper The Game. They were spotted partying at a nightclub in Hollywood, and they weren't just simply having fun. TMZ reported that Khloe was grinding and twerking with all her might on The Game.
Then Khloe was spotted wearing personalised sweatshirt from The Game's Blood Money tour when she hit the gym on Feb 19, according to the Daily Mail. The Web site further reported that sources told In Touch that Khloe and the Game have hooked years ago even before she tied the knot with Lamar, which turns Lamar into a green-eyed monster.
"Lamar knew about it and that's why he was so jealous of him," said the source.
"He hates The Game, Khloe knows about it," the source added.
In October 2013 during about the time that Khloe and Lamar were having marital woes, X17Online reported that Khloe and The Game hung out at a bowling alley in Hollywood. Although, Khloe and The Game have a circle of friend with them, it looked more like a date between the two because they were reportedly just laughing and flirting all night long.
Lamar hates it that Khloe is hanging out with The Game. The former National Basketball Association (NBA) player, who is currently in Spain for a two-month long contract with a local basketball team, hates the idea that the 29-year-old reality TV star hangs out with The Game in an attempt to make him jealous because it is working.
"He (Lamar) says that she's hooking up with The Game as revenge," another source told US Weekly via Hollywood Life.
Even though Lamar is in Spain, it means that he still looks after Khloe. The news about her soon-to-be ex-wife spending time with The Game has reached him, and he was probably not too happy about it. He probably got an eyeful of Khloe's sexy twerking antics on The Game or maybe the picture that she posted with the rapper on Instagram with the caption that reads, "I could explain but it's more fun this way."
Khloe could just be hanging out with The Game in a platonic way. It has been reported that Rob, Khloe's brother, is good friends with the rapper. Khloe's family loves The Game. Khloe's spending time with The Game could just be some harmless fun, but Lamar isn't really pleased with it.
Do you think there was some major flirting with Khloe and The Game? Should Lamar just shrug it off and just focus on getting his basketball career?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- $300 Million at Stake for Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao Showdown
- Roger Federer is ‘The Greatest of All Time' - Novak Djokovic’s Coach Boris Becker
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales