Lamar Odom and Khloe Kardashian Divorce Update: Payback Time, Khloe Flirts to Make Lamar Jealous
By Rachelle Corpuz | March 10, 2014 12:25 PM EST
Lamar Odom says that Khloe is flirting with The Game for payback and revenge.
There is no doubt the flirting is the kind of payback that toys itself out unswervingly all the way through many relationships, even in relationships that is already over like the one that Lamar and Khloe have. The duo have already separated and currently have an ongoing divorce process, but it looks like they just couldn't seem to somewhat get rid of their thoughts for each other.
Television personality Khloe Kardashian arrives at the 2014 Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014. REUTERS/Gus Ruelas
Manny Pacquiao’s Religious Rendition of the Song “Happy Birthday” for Freddie Roach’s 54th Birthday [VIDEO]
In recent weeks, Khloe was seen out with rapper The Game. They were spotted partying at a nightclub in Hollywood, and they weren't just simply having fun. TMZ reported that Khloe was grinding and twerking with all her might on The Game.
Then Khloe was spotted wearing personalised sweatshirt from The Game's Blood Money tour when she hit the gym on Feb 19, according to the Daily Mail. The Web site further reported that sources told In Touch that Khloe and the Game have hooked years ago even before she tied the knot with Lamar, which turns Lamar into a green-eyed monster.
"Lamar knew about it and that's why he was so jealous of him," said the source.
"He hates The Game, Khloe knows about it," the source added.
In October 2013 during about the time that Khloe and Lamar were having marital woes, X17Online reported that Khloe and The Game hung out at a bowling alley in Hollywood. Although, Khloe and The Game have a circle of friend with them, it looked more like a date between the two because they were reportedly just laughing and flirting all night long.
Lamar hates it that Khloe is hanging out with The Game. The former National Basketball Association (NBA) player, who is currently in Spain for a two-month long contract with a local basketball team, hates the idea that the 29-year-old reality TV star hangs out with The Game in an attempt to make him jealous because it is working.
"He (Lamar) says that she's hooking up with The Game as revenge," another source told US Weekly via Hollywood Life.
Even though Lamar is in Spain, it means that he still looks after Khloe. The news about her soon-to-be ex-wife spending time with The Game has reached him, and he was probably not too happy about it. He probably got an eyeful of Khloe's sexy twerking antics on The Game or maybe the picture that she posted with the rapper on Instagram with the caption that reads, "I could explain but it's more fun this way."
Khloe could just be hanging out with The Game in a platonic way. It has been reported that Rob, Khloe's brother, is good friends with the rapper. Khloe's family loves The Game. Khloe's spending time with The Game could just be some harmless fun, but Lamar isn't really pleased with it.
Do you think there was some major flirting with Khloe and The Game? Should Lamar just shrug it off and just focus on getting his basketball career?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal’s Coach Reveals The Spanish Athlete Will Be Back On Court Soon
- Manny Pacquiao Is The Greatest Fighter That Ever Lived Declares Magician David Blaine
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Superfight Won’t Happen Because Floyd Is Scared Of Left-Handed Boxers, Pacman - Bob Arum
- Serena Williams Shows Off Her Bikini Body With Eva Longoria At The Miami Beach After US Open Victory
- Marin Cilic Is The Third-Highest Earner On ATP Tour With His $3M US Open Prize Money
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone