‘The Bachelor’ Season 18 (2014) Controversy: Juan Pablo is Broke? Only Wants Money and Fame; Being Paid to Propose Nikki Ferrell [Spoilers]
By jaskiran kaur | March 10, 2014 11:49 AM EST
Former Venezuelan soccer player and 32-year-old single dad Juan Pablo has been on search of a soul mate, wife and a mother for his five-year-old daughter. The show is nearing its end and it is rumored that Juan Pablo picks Nikki Ferrell as the winner of "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014). More and more details are emerging about the bachelor star who has been surrounded by controversies the entire season. According to recent reports, the man is financially broke and lives under one roof with his parents. Moreover, it is rumored that he is being lured by the ABC to propose to Nikki Ferrell during the finale's "After the Final Rose" special. Read on to find out the details. [Warning: Spoilers Alert!]
'The Bachelor' Season 18 (2014): Juan Pablo is Broke
Juan Pablo Galavis may have been the dream man of several women, but he isn't what he appears to be. Recent issue of Life & Style magazine reported, that the man who has been travelling around the world and staying in luxury hotels while he played the lead of "The Bachelor," 2014 is far from all of this in real life. Juan Pablo is allegedly moneyless and lives with his parents in same house in Miami.
Juan Pablo's earnings from soccer are "probably long gone," revealed the insider to Life & Style. He reportedly lives in a three-bedroom apartment with his parents.
"The reason he was so interested in being the Bachelor was to make money and become more famous. He's always actively looking for money and work," revealed the insider to Life & Style.
On the contrary to how Juan Pablo portrays he had a flourishing career in sports industry, his present job is of sports consultant working for Venezuelan Baseball Hall of Fame. His role as the consultant includes visiting different stadiums to "try to get Venezuelan players to sign memorabilia." This means when the season comes to an end, so do his job and money.
This surely is going to come as shock to the winner, in this case Nikki Ferrell as claimed by rumors.
'The Bachelor' Season 18 (2014) More Controversies: Juan Pablo Getting Paid to Propose the Winner?
Earlier, reality show spy Reality Steve revealed lots of spoilers from "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014). And he has been very accurate this season. According to him, Juan Pablo season ends without the bachelor star proposing to the winner of the show. But could there be more to the "After the Final Rose" special this year?
According to Examiner, in his Feb. 26 blog, Reality Steve revealed that "his sources have reported that "there is a monetary offer on the table for Juan Pablo to propose Nikki on the "After the Final Rose' show."
Even though Reality Steve has been very accurate with his spoilers from "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014), what happens in the finale will only be unraveled on March 10 finale episode. Meanwhile, ABC teased "shocking outcome of the show" in a recently released press release.
Do you think Juan Pablo will fall for the offer made by production and propose the rumored winner Nikki Ferrell? Do you think Nikki Ferrell will become a part of this sham? Find out what will happen in "The Bachelor" Season 18 (2014) Finale (Episode 11) and After the Final Rose special in three-hour episode on March 10, 2014 on ABC.
For more spoilers and recaps of 'The Bachelor' season 18 (2014) and update on bachelor star Juan Pablo, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- Apple on 5.5-inch iPhone 6 Release Will Not Happen Until 2015 with Stocks Poised to Soar