Selena Gomez Performs Private Dance for Justin Bieber, Making Up for the Lost Time?
By Annie Dee | March 10, 2014 11:04 AM EST
After being spotted together and raising speculations that Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are back together, Hollywood Life shared that the two is making up for the lost time by getting hot and heavy again, which includes Selena Gomez giving private dances to Justin Bieber.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The two were recently seen on what seems like a date in Texas, which makes tongues wagging. After all, even though they have confirmed their split months ago and have not been seen together for quite some time, many are still keeping abreast of what is happening between the two of them, especially since they have not moved on to have other partners in their lives. Justin Bieber's recent Freudian slip when he posted Instagram a photo of Gomez from the Vanity Fair Oscar Party and captioned it, "Most elegant princess in the world" already made people wonder if reconciliation is on the works.
Even though Selena gave the Instagram post a brush off, calling it stupid and childish, the recent turn on events - them being spotted together in Texas, and kissing, have the rumor mills running again. Hollywood Life has shared exclusive information to show that the two are indeed spending more quality time than normal friends would and doing things a couple would.
A source close to the controversial actor, who recently celebrated his 20th birthday, shared to Hollywood Life that Justin and Selena are back in each other's arms again and engaged in all the intimacy that comes with being a reunited couple.
Hollywood Life also reported that Justin is not waiting for Selena's upcoming performance to see the 'Come and Get It' singer sing and dance. Rather, the performances for Justin's eyes have already started!
"She's performing for him right now, as we speak," HollywoodLife.com revealed through a source. "He's getting a bunch of private shows for lost time if you know what I mean."
If this is not enough to raise a few eyebrows, what happened in Texas certainly would. Two hours on March 7, the two singer actors have locked themselves for over two hours in one of Action Dance's Studios, as confirmed by owners Yair Cruz and wife Alexandria. The owners did not anticipate Bieber and Gomez to arrive on his studio because a choreographer has set up the appointment without revealing any names.
The chemistry between the two did not go unnoticed by the studio owners. "They were together then and they seem together now," Yair stated. "They were practicing a dance together, so what do you think?"
We certainly do not know what to think yet and is hoping the two will make it clearer as to where they stand with each other.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers for Sept. 1-5, 2014: Sabrina Seeks Revenge
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- 5 Seconds of Summer Calum Hood's D--K Vine Video Goes Viral
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Jessica Lange Says New Season ‘Most Extraordinary’
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Apple iOS 8 vs Android 5.0 L: OS Wars Puts Android to Lower while Apple to Higher
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares