'The Mentalist' Season 6 Spoilers: Red John's Revenge, Patrick Jane's New Chapter, and Possible Series Ending [Watch 'Black Helicopters' Promo]
By Arlene Paredes | March 10, 2014 5:01 AM EST
"The Mentalist" Season 6 returns with Episode 13 on CBS on Mar. 9. Red John's revenge is set in motion, as the Blake Association is out to kill Patrick Jane (Simon Baker), Teresa Lisbon (Robin Tunney), Wayne Rigsby (Owain Yeoman), Grace Van Pelt (Amanda Righetti), Kimball Cho (Tim Kang), and others. Jane's new chapter could be a short one. Fans are speculating this could be the final season of Bruno Heller's crime series.
Actor Simon Baker watches the Boston Celtics play the Los Angeles Lakers during their NBA basketball game in Los Angeles, California March 11, 2012. (Credit: Reuters)
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on The Mentalist Season 6. Read at your own risk. Watch the "Black Helicopters" promo below.
Owain Yeoman has already made his final bow on Twitter. He is done filming Rigsby scenes. Amanda is also leaving The Mentalist. Season 6 could be the final season, fans suspect in online forum sites. After all, Bruno Heller will be busy with "Gotham City," a new series on FOX. But nothing is official yet. CBS has not announced a renewal or cancellation.
J.J. LaRoche (Pruitt Taylor Vince), an important recurring character in the Red John investigation, appears in The Mentalist Season 6, Episode 13. Rigsby and Van Pelt come to him for help with regards to the Blake Association kill chain.
Jisbon (Jane and Lisbon) shippers are hoping for a happy ending. But Lisbon will be dating someone new in The Mentalist Season 6. His name is FBI Special Agent Marcus Pike, portrayed by Pedro Pascal. Bruno Heller said this relationship will allow Lisbon "to be able to step away from Jane and see herself for herself."
Heller had kept the Red John arc going for six years. Some mentalistas are having a hard time seeing Patrick Jane in a new chapter without chasing the big bad guy. But Heller had expressed in previous interviews the series is about Jane being a "mentalist." Yet, unless The Mentalist Season 7 is official, many fans are betting the end of Red John is the end of the series.
Watch The Mentalist Season 6, Episode 13 online or on demand via CBS media for viewers who couldn't catch "Black Helicopters" in its premiere telecast.
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'The Mentalist' Season 6 Spoilers: Blake Association's Next Kill; Rigsby Dead or Alive? New Episode Airs March 9 [VIDEO]
'Once Upon A Time' Season 3 Spoilers: Watch the Wicked Witch 'Bring It' in March Air Date [Promo Videos]
'Revenge' Season 3 Spoilers: Emily Thorne Loses Control, Victoria Deals with 'Another' Past, What's Next at the Hamptons? [READ]
Watch: The Mentalist Season 6, Episode 13, 'Black Helicopters' Promo Video (CBS on YouTube)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown