'The Mentalist' Season 6 Spoilers: Red John's Revenge, Patrick Jane's New Chapter, and Possible Series Ending [Watch 'Black Helicopters' Promo]
By Arlene Paredes | March 10, 2014 5:01 AM EST
"The Mentalist" Season 6 returns with Episode 13 on CBS on Mar. 9. Red John's revenge is set in motion, as the Blake Association is out to kill Patrick Jane (Simon Baker), Teresa Lisbon (Robin Tunney), Wayne Rigsby (Owain Yeoman), Grace Van Pelt (Amanda Righetti), Kimball Cho (Tim Kang), and others. Jane's new chapter could be a short one. Fans are speculating this could be the final season of Bruno Heller's crime series.
Actor Simon Baker watches the Boston Celtics play the Los Angeles Lakers during their NBA basketball game in Los Angeles, California March 11, 2012. (Credit: Reuters)
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on The Mentalist Season 6. Read at your own risk. Watch the "Black Helicopters" promo below.
Owain Yeoman has already made his final bow on Twitter. He is done filming Rigsby scenes. Amanda is also leaving The Mentalist. Season 6 could be the final season, fans suspect in online forum sites. After all, Bruno Heller will be busy with "Gotham City," a new series on FOX. But nothing is official yet. CBS has not announced a renewal or cancellation.
J.J. LaRoche (Pruitt Taylor Vince), an important recurring character in the Red John investigation, appears in The Mentalist Season 6, Episode 13. Rigsby and Van Pelt come to him for help with regards to the Blake Association kill chain.
Jisbon (Jane and Lisbon) shippers are hoping for a happy ending. But Lisbon will be dating someone new in The Mentalist Season 6. His name is FBI Special Agent Marcus Pike, portrayed by Pedro Pascal. Bruno Heller said this relationship will allow Lisbon "to be able to step away from Jane and see herself for herself."
Heller had kept the Red John arc going for six years. Some mentalistas are having a hard time seeing Patrick Jane in a new chapter without chasing the big bad guy. But Heller had expressed in previous interviews the series is about Jane being a "mentalist." Yet, unless The Mentalist Season 7 is official, many fans are betting the end of Red John is the end of the series.
Watch The Mentalist Season 6, Episode 13 online or on demand via CBS media for viewers who couldn't catch "Black Helicopters" in its premiere telecast.
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'The Mentalist' Season 6 Spoilers: Blake Association's Next Kill; Rigsby Dead or Alive? New Episode Airs March 9 [VIDEO]
'Once Upon A Time' Season 3 Spoilers: Watch the Wicked Witch 'Bring It' in March Air Date [Promo Videos]
'Revenge' Season 3 Spoilers: Emily Thorne Loses Control, Victoria Deals with 'Another' Past, What's Next at the Hamptons? [READ]
Watch: The Mentalist Season 6, Episode 13, 'Black Helicopters' Promo Video (CBS on YouTube)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- This Is Why Japanese Princess Masako Attended First Palace Banquet After 11 Years
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery