'The Mentalist' Season 6 Spoilers: Red John's Revenge, Patrick Jane's New Chapter, and Possible Series Ending [Watch 'Black Helicopters' Promo]
By Arlene Paredes | March 10, 2014 5:01 AM EST
"The Mentalist" Season 6 returns with Episode 13 on CBS on Mar. 9. Red John's revenge is set in motion, as the Blake Association is out to kill Patrick Jane (Simon Baker), Teresa Lisbon (Robin Tunney), Wayne Rigsby (Owain Yeoman), Grace Van Pelt (Amanda Righetti), Kimball Cho (Tim Kang), and others. Jane's new chapter could be a short one. Fans are speculating this could be the final season of Bruno Heller's crime series.
Actor Simon Baker watches the Boston Celtics play the Los Angeles Lakers during their NBA basketball game in Los Angeles, California March 11, 2012. (Credit: Reuters)
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on The Mentalist Season 6. Read at your own risk. Watch the "Black Helicopters" promo below.
Owain Yeoman has already made his final bow on Twitter. He is done filming Rigsby scenes. Amanda is also leaving The Mentalist. Season 6 could be the final season, fans suspect in online forum sites. After all, Bruno Heller will be busy with "Gotham City," a new series on FOX. But nothing is official yet. CBS has not announced a renewal or cancellation.
J.J. LaRoche (Pruitt Taylor Vince), an important recurring character in the Red John investigation, appears in The Mentalist Season 6, Episode 13. Rigsby and Van Pelt come to him for help with regards to the Blake Association kill chain.
Jisbon (Jane and Lisbon) shippers are hoping for a happy ending. But Lisbon will be dating someone new in The Mentalist Season 6. His name is FBI Special Agent Marcus Pike, portrayed by Pedro Pascal. Bruno Heller said this relationship will allow Lisbon "to be able to step away from Jane and see herself for herself."
Heller had kept the Red John arc going for six years. Some mentalistas are having a hard time seeing Patrick Jane in a new chapter without chasing the big bad guy. But Heller had expressed in previous interviews the series is about Jane being a "mentalist." Yet, unless The Mentalist Season 7 is official, many fans are betting the end of Red John is the end of the series.
Watch The Mentalist Season 6, Episode 13 online or on demand via CBS media for viewers who couldn't catch "Black Helicopters" in its premiere telecast.
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'The Mentalist' Season 6 Spoilers: Blake Association's Next Kill; Rigsby Dead or Alive? New Episode Airs March 9 [VIDEO]
'Once Upon A Time' Season 3 Spoilers: Watch the Wicked Witch 'Bring It' in March Air Date [Promo Videos]
'Revenge' Season 3 Spoilers: Emily Thorne Loses Control, Victoria Deals with 'Another' Past, What's Next at the Hamptons? [READ]
Watch: The Mentalist Season 6, Episode 13, 'Black Helicopters' Promo Video (CBS on YouTube)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Plot Update: Ludacris Reveals Paul Walker's Old Photo, Vin Diesel Shares A Photo Of Himself In Car
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia
- Severe iPhone 6 Supply Shortage Will Last Until Q1 2015 as Apple Grapples to Meet Heavy Demand