'Revenge' Season 3 Spoilers: Emily Thorne's Blackouts, New Enemies, New Kill Plan; Will Aiden Die? [Watch Promo Video]
By Arlene Paredes | March 10, 2014 4:58 AM EST
"Revenge" Season 3 returns to ABC on Mar 9 with Episode 14, titled "Payback." The show's latest promo video shows Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) telling Nolan Ross (Gabriel Mann) that she will "kill them all." But first, she has to end her blackouts. New enemies are expected to make the series more dramatic. Meanwhile, fans are worried over Barry Sloane's Aiden Mathis. Will he die, too?
Reuters Actress Emily VanCamp, of the drama series "Revenge," arrives at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 23, 2012.
Actress Emily VanCamp, of the drama series "Revenge," arrives at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 23, 2012.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on Revenge Season 3. If you are not up to date, read at your own risk.
Why is Emily Thorne having blackouts? Viewers connect the blackouts to the gunshot wound and trauma Emily suffered. But there could be another reason for it. Ms Thorne is losing control in Revenge Season 3. "Kill them all" must mean she is getting back up soon.
"Barry Sloane's Revenge days may be numbered," said The Hollywood Reporter. Sloane was cast in a new ABC show called "The Visitors." This Steven Spielberg-produced series could mean the death of Aiden Mathis in Revenge Season 3.
Aiden Mathis killed Satoshi Takeda in Revenge Season 2. Now it seems Takeda's daughter Niko (Stephanie Jacobsen) has connected the dots. Will he die in her hands? Spoilers in the promo video show Emily Thorne in a fight with Niko. This fight may or may not be about Aiden's death, so revenger fans must watch this week's new episode.
Still in Revenge Season 3, Episode 14, The Hamptons' Queen Victoria (Madeleine Stowe) is going to have a confrontation with the first Mrs Grayson, played by Gail O'Grady. She is a cougar, according to spoiler reports, with links to Jack Porter (Nick Wechsler). Would she be Emily Thorne's new enemy, or will they be fighting the Graysons together?
"We're pretty excited about [Stevie] and she brings with her secrets that will also blow you guys away that are going to be great," Revenge Season 3 showrunner Sunil Nayar has previously said. Meanwhile, Nayar, who took over the series in 2013, has yet to receive a renewal notice.
Hopes for Revenge Season 4 is getting dim. In various reports, Josh Bowman had purportedly hinted he would want out (as Daniel Grayson) if the series gets another year on ABC. Daniel is expected to become a darker character this season. His revengenda could already be digging his own grave, worried fans point out.
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'Revenge' Season 3 Spoilers: Emily Thorne Loses Control, Victoria Deals with 'Another' Past, What's Next at the Hamptons? [READ]
'The Mentalist' Season 6 Spoilers: Blake Association's Next Kill; Rigsby Dead or Alive? New Episode Airs March 9 [VIDEO]
'Arrow' Season 2, Episode 15 Spoilers: Watch Deathstroke vs Oliver Queen, Black Canary Trains Roy Harper [VIDEO]
Watch: Revenge Season 3, Episode 14, 'Payback' Promo Video (ABC on YouTube)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert