'Revenge' Season 3 Spoilers: Emily Thorne's Blackouts, New Enemies, New Kill Plan; Will Aiden Die? [Watch Promo Video]
By Arlene Paredes | March 10, 2014 4:58 AM EST
"Revenge" Season 3 returns to ABC on Mar 9 with Episode 14, titled "Payback." The show's latest promo video shows Emily Thorne (Emily VanCamp) telling Nolan Ross (Gabriel Mann) that she will "kill them all." But first, she has to end her blackouts. New enemies are expected to make the series more dramatic. Meanwhile, fans are worried over Barry Sloane's Aiden Mathis. Will he die, too?
Reuters Actress Emily VanCamp, of the drama series "Revenge," arrives at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 23, 2012.
Actress Emily VanCamp, of the drama series "Revenge," arrives at the 64th Primetime Emmy Awards in Los Angeles September 23, 2012.
Spoiler alert: This feature contains spoilers on Revenge Season 3. If you are not up to date, read at your own risk.
Why is Emily Thorne having blackouts? Viewers connect the blackouts to the gunshot wound and trauma Emily suffered. But there could be another reason for it. Ms Thorne is losing control in Revenge Season 3. "Kill them all" must mean she is getting back up soon.
"Barry Sloane's Revenge days may be numbered," said The Hollywood Reporter. Sloane was cast in a new ABC show called "The Visitors." This Steven Spielberg-produced series could mean the death of Aiden Mathis in Revenge Season 3.
Aiden Mathis killed Satoshi Takeda in Revenge Season 2. Now it seems Takeda's daughter Niko (Stephanie Jacobsen) has connected the dots. Will he die in her hands? Spoilers in the promo video show Emily Thorne in a fight with Niko. This fight may or may not be about Aiden's death, so revenger fans must watch this week's new episode.
Still in Revenge Season 3, Episode 14, The Hamptons' Queen Victoria (Madeleine Stowe) is going to have a confrontation with the first Mrs Grayson, played by Gail O'Grady. She is a cougar, according to spoiler reports, with links to Jack Porter (Nick Wechsler). Would she be Emily Thorne's new enemy, or will they be fighting the Graysons together?
"We're pretty excited about [Stevie] and she brings with her secrets that will also blow you guys away that are going to be great," Revenge Season 3 showrunner Sunil Nayar has previously said. Meanwhile, Nayar, who took over the series in 2013, has yet to receive a renewal notice.
Hopes for Revenge Season 4 is getting dim. In various reports, Josh Bowman had purportedly hinted he would want out (as Daniel Grayson) if the series gets another year on ABC. Daniel is expected to become a darker character this season. His revengenda could already be digging his own grave, worried fans point out.
More TV Guide and Spoiler Features
'Revenge' Season 3 Spoilers: Emily Thorne Loses Control, Victoria Deals with 'Another' Past, What's Next at the Hamptons? [READ]
'The Mentalist' Season 6 Spoilers: Blake Association's Next Kill; Rigsby Dead or Alive? New Episode Airs March 9 [VIDEO]
'Arrow' Season 2, Episode 15 Spoilers: Watch Deathstroke vs Oliver Queen, Black Canary Trains Roy Harper [VIDEO]
Watch: Revenge Season 3, Episode 14, 'Payback' Promo Video (ABC on YouTube)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes