Orgasm Machine for Women Provides Climax at the Push of a Button (WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEOS)
By Vittorio Hernandez | March 10, 2014 1:45 AM EST
A mock copulating couple is displayed at the exhibition "Sex and Evolultion" at the Natural History museum in the western city of Muenster
A device that would make women achieve orgasm with the mere push of a button would soon become available in the market. The gadget uses electrodes that are attached to a woman's spine to trigger an orgasm using remote control.
However, doctors said the device - slightly smaller than a cigarette pack - is for females who could not achieve orgasm using other means such as sex with a partner or self stimulation.
North Carolina surgeon Stuart Meloy, who designed the device, accidentally discovered the impact of the electrodes when placed on the spine while performing a procedure on a female patient, Huffington Post reports. He is a surgeon at the Piedmont Anesthesia and Pain Consultants in Winston-Salem.
The response of the patient to the electrodes made the surgeon asked her what was happening, and she replied, "You're going to have to teach my husband to do that."
CBS Charlotte said clinical trials of the orgasm machine will begin in the later part of 2014.
Mr Meloy is hopeful the invention would help bring back the fire between old lovers.
"If you've got a couple who've been together for a while and it's just not happening any more, maybe they'll get through it a bit easier with this," New Scientist quoted the inventor.
But the procedure would involve surgery to implant the device, and the patient must be conscious for the surgeon to correctly pinpoint the right nerve to fit the electrodes. After the implant, a signal generator would be connected likely under the skin of the woman's buttocks.
There are actually orgasm machines on the market, but these are mostly mechanised dildos such as this one.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- UFO Sighting: Giant 5 Mile Wide UFO Spotted Over the Ocean in NASA Photograph [Watch Video]
- UFO Sighting In Portsmouth: Sign Of Alien Life Or Smudge On The Camera [Watch Video]
- Lifestyle Changes Reduces Risk of Dementia, According To World Alzheimer Report 2014
- Mysterious Fireball Spotted Over The Rockies Was A Russian Spy Satellite, Experts Say
- Death By Ice Bucket Challenge Accident For Kentucky Firefighter
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4