Malaysia Plane Crash: Flight Crew member's Teen Daughter Tweets, 'Daddy...Come Home Fast'
By Johnlee Varghese | March 9, 2014 10:09 PM EST
The teen daughter of Andrew Nari ,chief steward on the Malaysia Airlines of the ill-fated took to social media hoping that her father along with the passengers and the crew onboard the Boeing 777-200 that went missing since Saturday morning over the South China Sea are safe.
Pilot's Teen Daughter Tweets,"Daddy. You're all over the news and papers. Come home fast."
In a heart rending post, the young girl, who goes by the name @Gorgxous_ on Twitter posted:
Daddy. You're all over the news and papers. Come home fast, so you could read them! Don't you feel excited? :'D pic.twitter.com/Jc4TzMSKym
— . (@Gorgxous_) March 9, 2014
Her post has gone viral and over 10,000 people have re-tweeted the same post.
The Flight MH370 that operated on a Boeing 777-200 aircraft departed Kuala Lampur at 12.41 am on Friday and was bound for Beijing. The aircraft was scheduled to land at Beijing International Airport at 6:30 am local Beijing time.
The Malaysian Airlines was carrying 239 people onboard, including two infants and 12 crew members. The passengers were of 14 different nationalities. Assuming the worst, it is being reported that in all probability the plane has crashed.
However, the young teen still have not given up hope. The teen tweeted,@Gorgxous_: "Was having my lunch earlier, and I told myself, "Dad must be hungry". Sigh..., where are you? :'( "
Expressing hope that everyone was praying for her father, in another post @Gorgxous_ said: "My dad and all the other crews, together with the passengers of MH370 must be so happy that the whole world is praying for them!"
The flight was piloted by Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, a Malaysian, aged 53. He had a total flying hours of 18,365 hours. He joined Malaysia Airlines in 1981.
First officer Fariq Ab Hamid, a Malaysian, is 27. He has a total flying hours of 2,763 hours. He joined Malaysia Airlines in 2007.
Maira also asked people not to blame MH370 pilot Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah for the incident.
"Don't you blame the pilot. It is truly a big responsibility for them as they are bringing hundreds of life behind their back," she said.
(Edited by Anu James)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy:Camilla And Princess Eugenie Reportedly Jealous, Claimed Duchess Only Good At Making Babies
- Prince Harry Reunites With Cressida Bonas On ‘Sex Tape’ Date Amid Dating Camilla Thurlow Reports
- Modern Forensic Science Reveals Evidence Of Brutal Killing Of King Richard III
- Avril Lavigne And Husband Chad Kroeger Call It Quits
- Trina Targets French Montana And Kardashian In A Song To Show What Happens To A Reject
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best