Malaysia Plane Crash: Flight Crew member's Teen Daughter Tweets, 'Daddy...Come Home Fast'
By Johnlee Varghese | March 9, 2014 10:09 PM EST
The teen daughter of Andrew Nari ,chief steward on the Malaysia Airlines of the ill-fated took to social media hoping that her father along with the passengers and the crew onboard the Boeing 777-200 that went missing since Saturday morning over the South China Sea are safe.
Pilot's Teen Daughter Tweets,"Daddy. You're all over the news and papers. Come home fast."
In a heart rending post, the young girl, who goes by the name @Gorgxous_ on Twitter posted:
Daddy. You're all over the news and papers. Come home fast, so you could read them! Don't you feel excited? :'D pic.twitter.com/Jc4TzMSKym
— . (@Gorgxous_) March 9, 2014
Her post has gone viral and over 10,000 people have re-tweeted the same post.
The Flight MH370 that operated on a Boeing 777-200 aircraft departed Kuala Lampur at 12.41 am on Friday and was bound for Beijing. The aircraft was scheduled to land at Beijing International Airport at 6:30 am local Beijing time.
The Malaysian Airlines was carrying 239 people onboard, including two infants and 12 crew members. The passengers were of 14 different nationalities. Assuming the worst, it is being reported that in all probability the plane has crashed.
However, the young teen still have not given up hope. The teen tweeted,@Gorgxous_: "Was having my lunch earlier, and I told myself, "Dad must be hungry". Sigh..., where are you? :'( "
Expressing hope that everyone was praying for her father, in another post @Gorgxous_ said: "My dad and all the other crews, together with the passengers of MH370 must be so happy that the whole world is praying for them!"
The flight was piloted by Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah, a Malaysian, aged 53. He had a total flying hours of 18,365 hours. He joined Malaysia Airlines in 1981.
First officer Fariq Ab Hamid, a Malaysian, is 27. He has a total flying hours of 2,763 hours. He joined Malaysia Airlines in 2007.
Maira also asked people not to blame MH370 pilot Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah for the incident.
"Don't you blame the pilot. It is truly a big responsibility for them as they are bringing hundreds of life behind their back," she said.
(Edited by Anu James)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Fate of MH370, MH17 Trigger Mass Resignation of Crew in Malaysia Airlines
- ISIS $3 Million Daily Oil Revenues Fund Operations; Obama to Build International Coalition to Widen Assault
- James Foley's Family and Boss Reject Syrian Claim of Foley Killed A Year Ago
- British Cleric Accused of Urging James Foley Executioner; Predicted ISIS Will Fight in the West
- Amish Girls Abducted, Handcuffed And Used As Sex Slaves
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown