Justin Bieber Loses Control During Testimony Trial Because of Selena Gomez
By Sonam Malik | March 8, 2014 8:35 PM EST
Justin Bieber totally lost his cool at the court hearing on 6 March, when lawyer asked him questions pertaining to his relationship with Selena Gomez. Bieber sat for a four and half hour testimony statement under the charges filed by a photographer who claimed that the "The Beauty And The Beat" singer sent his men to beat him up.
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
Since Bieber is involved in various illegal activities, he was questioned on various subjects. However, things went out of control when the lawyer asked him some unwanted questions regarding Gomez, reported TMZ.
The lawyer apparently asked Bieber whether Gomez was present at any time during the photographer's incident. Reports further suggest that lawyer's inquisitiveness about Gomez made Bieber fume and to control the situation, the singer's lawyer Howard Weitzman had to object to the opponent lawyer for harassing his client.
But things did not stop here. When the photographer's lawyer further poked questions about Gomez, Bieber couldn't control his anger and screamed, "Don't ask me about her, do not ask me about her!"
It seems Bieber did not want to answer any question relating to his ex-girlfriend Gomez. However, Bieber's fans wonder why he avoided questions about the "Come And Get It Singer". Is Bieber miffed with Gomez for allegedly laughing at his "The Most Elegant Princess" comment or was he just trying to protect his ex-girlfriend's privacy?
The "Baby" singer recently posted a picture of Gomez, from Vanity Fair pre-Oscar party, on her Instagram account and sources revealed that Gomez found the act extremely childish and stupid.
"Selena isn't falling for Justin's old tricks anymore. She's exercising her rehab knowledge and slamming the door shut on any future relationship. The insider added she 'laughed out loud when she saw it (Bieber's elegant princess post), saying it was stupid and childish," an insider further revealed to the website.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]