Justin Bieber Loses Control During Testimony Trial Because of Selena Gomez
By Sonam Malik | March 8, 2014 8:35 PM EST
Justin Bieber totally lost his cool at the court hearing on 6 March, when lawyer asked him questions pertaining to his relationship with Selena Gomez. Bieber sat for a four and half hour testimony statement under the charges filed by a photographer who claimed that the "The Beauty And The Beat" singer sent his men to beat him up.
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
Since Bieber is involved in various illegal activities, he was questioned on various subjects. However, things went out of control when the lawyer asked him some unwanted questions regarding Gomez, reported TMZ.
The lawyer apparently asked Bieber whether Gomez was present at any time during the photographer's incident. Reports further suggest that lawyer's inquisitiveness about Gomez made Bieber fume and to control the situation, the singer's lawyer Howard Weitzman had to object to the opponent lawyer for harassing his client.
But things did not stop here. When the photographer's lawyer further poked questions about Gomez, Bieber couldn't control his anger and screamed, "Don't ask me about her, do not ask me about her!"
It seems Bieber did not want to answer any question relating to his ex-girlfriend Gomez. However, Bieber's fans wonder why he avoided questions about the "Come And Get It Singer". Is Bieber miffed with Gomez for allegedly laughing at his "The Most Elegant Princess" comment or was he just trying to protect his ex-girlfriend's privacy?
The "Baby" singer recently posted a picture of Gomez, from Vanity Fair pre-Oscar party, on her Instagram account and sources revealed that Gomez found the act extremely childish and stupid.
"Selena isn't falling for Justin's old tricks anymore. She's exercising her rehab knowledge and slamming the door shut on any future relationship. The insider added she 'laughed out loud when she saw it (Bieber's elegant princess post), saying it was stupid and childish," an insider further revealed to the website.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown