Justin Bieber Loses Control During Testimony Trial Because of Selena Gomez
By Sonam Malik | March 8, 2014 8:35 PM EST
Justin Bieber totally lost his cool at the court hearing on 6 March, when lawyer asked him questions pertaining to his relationship with Selena Gomez. Bieber sat for a four and half hour testimony statement under the charges filed by a photographer who claimed that the "The Beauty And The Beat" singer sent his men to beat him up.
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
Since Bieber is involved in various illegal activities, he was questioned on various subjects. However, things went out of control when the lawyer asked him some unwanted questions regarding Gomez, reported TMZ.
The lawyer apparently asked Bieber whether Gomez was present at any time during the photographer's incident. Reports further suggest that lawyer's inquisitiveness about Gomez made Bieber fume and to control the situation, the singer's lawyer Howard Weitzman had to object to the opponent lawyer for harassing his client.
But things did not stop here. When the photographer's lawyer further poked questions about Gomez, Bieber couldn't control his anger and screamed, "Don't ask me about her, do not ask me about her!"
It seems Bieber did not want to answer any question relating to his ex-girlfriend Gomez. However, Bieber's fans wonder why he avoided questions about the "Come And Get It Singer". Is Bieber miffed with Gomez for allegedly laughing at his "The Most Elegant Princess" comment or was he just trying to protect his ex-girlfriend's privacy?
The "Baby" singer recently posted a picture of Gomez, from Vanity Fair pre-Oscar party, on her Instagram account and sources revealed that Gomez found the act extremely childish and stupid.
"Selena isn't falling for Justin's old tricks anymore. She's exercising her rehab knowledge and slamming the door shut on any future relationship. The insider added she 'laughed out loud when she saw it (Bieber's elegant princess post), saying it was stupid and childish," an insider further revealed to the website.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- What Happens When You Give Up Sex For 12 Months? – Dialogue With Peter Lynagh – Exclusive
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Captain America 3’: Red Skull Returns, Greater Villains Added
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display