‘Millionaire Matchmaker’ Season 7 Episode 12: Why Couldn’t Patti Stanger find Emil Chynn's Match?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 8, 2014 8:21 PM EST
Thursday’s episode of “Millionaire Matchmaker” titled “The Technical Brain and Moonstruck” did not end well for Emil Chynn, who came on the show to find love.
He walked away without success after transforming his date time into an interrogation segment, which clearly annoyed matchmaker Patti Stanger.
Stanger is said to have been apprehensive about finding someone for Chynn as he is a doctor, and Stanger believes that most of them want an ideal wife. She was also not impressed with his offer to give his $100,000 Ferrari to anyone who helps him find love.
Chynn, 47, is specific about what he wants his date to be like. He wants the girl to be between the ages of 27 and 35 and she should have a graduate degree. Additionally, and should be a size zero or two.
After meeting a lot of girls at the mixer, Chynn finally chose Stephanie for the date and managed to impress her by taking her to one of the most romantic restaurants in Los Angeles. He even upped the romance quotient by strewing the place with rose petals.
But even before they could properly sit down and talk, Chynn started bombarding Stephanie with questions. Chynn wanted to know if Stephanie wanted to have children, and did not drop the topic even when their meal was ready.
The date was a failure, and now Chynn is blaming Stanger for setting him up to fail.
“I told the producers they cast way outside my age requirements,” Chynn told Radar Online. “And of course, Patti started yelling at me for picking a 25 year old. I told her it wasn’t my fault she casted everyone so young. Of course, they have the power of the edit and cut my side out.”
“Even though she is supposed to be on my team and help me find love, I constantly had to worry about her setting me up. It was difficult filming knowing she was ready to stab me in the back,” he added.
Chynn also said that he lacked chemistry with Stephanie and called it one of the most painful dates of his life.
Meanwhile, Stanger has responded to Chynn’s accusation on her Twitter account.
“Thx @radar_online for the dr Chen story but it didn't happen that way,” she wrote. “If he's so rich why doesn't he hire a matchmaker in nyc? Cheap!”
(Edited by Vanilla Sharma)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft