‘Millionaire Matchmaker’ Season 7 Episode 12: Why Couldn’t Patti Stanger find Emil Chynn's Match?
By Keerthi Mohan | March 8, 2014 8:21 PM EST
Thursday’s episode of “Millionaire Matchmaker” titled “The Technical Brain and Moonstruck” did not end well for Emil Chynn, who came on the show to find love.
He walked away without success after transforming his date time into an interrogation segment, which clearly annoyed matchmaker Patti Stanger.
Stanger is said to have been apprehensive about finding someone for Chynn as he is a doctor, and Stanger believes that most of them want an ideal wife. She was also not impressed with his offer to give his $100,000 Ferrari to anyone who helps him find love.
Chynn, 47, is specific about what he wants his date to be like. He wants the girl to be between the ages of 27 and 35 and she should have a graduate degree. Additionally, and should be a size zero or two.
After meeting a lot of girls at the mixer, Chynn finally chose Stephanie for the date and managed to impress her by taking her to one of the most romantic restaurants in Los Angeles. He even upped the romance quotient by strewing the place with rose petals.
But even before they could properly sit down and talk, Chynn started bombarding Stephanie with questions. Chynn wanted to know if Stephanie wanted to have children, and did not drop the topic even when their meal was ready.
The date was a failure, and now Chynn is blaming Stanger for setting him up to fail.
“I told the producers they cast way outside my age requirements,” Chynn told Radar Online. “And of course, Patti started yelling at me for picking a 25 year old. I told her it wasn’t my fault she casted everyone so young. Of course, they have the power of the edit and cut my side out.”
“Even though she is supposed to be on my team and help me find love, I constantly had to worry about her setting me up. It was difficult filming knowing she was ready to stab me in the back,” he added.
Chynn also said that he lacked chemistry with Stephanie and called it one of the most painful dates of his life.
Meanwhile, Stanger has responded to Chynn’s accusation on her Twitter account.
“Thx @radar_online for the dr Chen story but it didn't happen that way,” she wrote. “If he's so rich why doesn't he hire a matchmaker in nyc? Cheap!”
(Edited by Vanilla Sharma)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More